India-Forums

   

Okay.. jara dil ko tham loh...!!!1 (Page 3)

Sukrutha IF-Sizzlerz
Sukrutha
Sukrutha

Joined: 04 December 2009
Posts: 12000

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fatima-

Originally posted by Sukrutha

Originally posted by -Fatima-

@sur channel pplz r so grrr i mean it was expected it not in march they'll end it in april 
dint get you diConfused

i mean tht channel is not much interested in this show if we fight for extension etc or by any chance they'll extend it to the april they gonna shut this show now or then
but still we will try our best

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Joined: 18 June 2008
Posts: 46193

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sukrutha

Originally posted by -Fatima-

Originally posted by Sukrutha

Originally posted by -Fatima-

@sur channel pplz r so grrr i mean it was expected it not in march they'll end it in april 
dint get you diConfused

i mean tht channel is not much interested in this show if we fight for extension etc or by any chance they'll extend it to the april they gonna shut this show now or then
but still we will try our best

yeah thtz what we gonna do but as a fact i m quiet hopeless with tht channel pplz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sukrutha

nigella Goldie

Joined: 08 December 2011
Posts: 2007

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
nehasharma0007 Senior Member
nehasharma0007
nehasharma0007

Joined: 08 November 2011
Posts: 287

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
@flucon...calm down...topic maker has just shared the info with us...its not her fault...what the CV,s are telling her...she is taking so much pain to call channel people nd CV,s...we should respect her fr that.
waise b from all articles it looks like the final decesion is still not taken by the channel...they are considering it..if ZKPS will perform better in coming weeks in terms of TRP they will extend the duration..otherwise not..its all TRP game


Edited by nehasharma0007 - 11 February 2012 at 2:11am
luv.Harshiti Goldie
luv.Harshiti
luv.Harshiti

Joined: 12 September 2006
Posts: 1632

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
helo helo! U first of all u dont say me do i lyk dis show or nt? My god knws nd my ph bil knw how much i cl 2 chanel 2 promte dis shw. Nd wat 4 wrote i7 the same whch i was told bz its cv. 2 ppl wrote me dat its ending on march bcz of its por trp.. Nd even after dis article is published those ppl r saying d same 2 me, . He was lyk askng me 'who told u, shw isnt ending' m very happy its nt ending c6z i really dont want it 2 end. Bt stil by luking chan nel atitude towards it i dont thnk our hapines wil long last. Nd Jane, b4 brusting on sm1 try 2 ask their side as we5. Nd i hv nt postd ny fake new7. It was just the reply i got frm cv wen i askd them the new tym of the show aftr i read the article of slot change. m nt liar. If u stil dont beleive then its ur problem.
Originally posted by flucon

@topicmaker, you cheat. Liar. Dont post any more lies. Rnt u ashamed. So u hate dis show so dont come here again with fake news. Dont u hav any better job than post lies. Nobody should believe u now nwards.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nehasharma0007-prime-

luv.Harshiti Goldie
luv.Harshiti
luv.Harshiti

Joined: 12 September 2006
Posts: 1632

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flucon

@topicmaker, you cheat. Liar. Dont post any more lies. Rnt u ashamed. So u hate dis show so dont come here again with fake news. Dont u hav any better job than post lies. Nobody should believe u now nwards.
luv.Harshiti Goldie
luv.Harshiti
luv.Harshiti

Joined: 12 September 2006
Posts: 1632

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehasharma0007

@flucon...calm down...topic maker has just shared the info with us...its not her fault...what the CV,s are telling her...she is taking so much pain to call channel people nd CV,s...we should respect her fr that.
waise b from all articles it looks like the final decesion is still not taken by the channel...they are considering it..if ZKPS will perform better in coming weeks in terms of TRP they will extend the duration..otherwise not..its all TRP game
thanx yar 4 undrstanding. Thanxs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehasharma0007

parivanshu1 Senior Member
parivanshu1
parivanshu1

Joined: 26 April 2011
Posts: 213

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flucon

@topicmaker, you cheat. Liar. Dont post any more lies. Rnt u ashamed. So u hate dis show so dont come here again with fake news. Dont u hav any better job than post lies. Nobody should believe u now nwards.
don't you have any job?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Zindagi Kahe - Smile Please Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index