Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ulakmini

Goldie

ulakmini

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
to day the last scene was super..."Tu na jane aas paas hein khuda" what a song..perfect fit for the situation...if Megha accepts Mohann's help, it will be the great combination of battle field in Amar's case...MM are the two souls who has most confident , self respect and same time emotional... waiting for the day that Mahga realize her god is living in front  of her door...

Edited by ulakmini - 08 February 2012 at 9:19pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Only4DilishDesiGirlMitaMTheBestcutegirl94-acacia-18mypridesun-naaaaaaaaa-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tu na jane aas paas hein khuda" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ulakmini

to day the last scene was super..."Tu na jane aas paas hein khuda" what a song..perfect fit for the situation...if Megha accepts Mohann's help, it will be the great combination of battle field in Amar's case...MM are the two souls who has most confident , self respect and same time emotional... waiting for the day that Mahga realize her god is living in front  of her door...

what a line god is living in front of her doorClap u made my dayHug

yes very touchy song and this scene.yesterday i cry for mohanCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirlMitaMTheBestulakmini

-acacia-

IF-Dazzler

-acacia-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ulakmini

I agree,nice song selection & its apt for the situation. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MTheBestDesiGirlMitaulakmini-RadhaMohan-

MTheBest

MTheBest

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
The song "Tu naa jaane aas paas hai khuda" was so perfect..Mohan is like God-sent-angel to help Megha..and Megha is oblivious to it..Super duper scene!!! Clap  Clap  Clap  Megha clearly shows that she is  a "pure theatre material"  Clap  And I have no words for Mohan's eyes...Embarrassed They r so damn expressive...His eyes are like an open book...Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirlMitaulakminimisty85-RadhaMohan-

ulakmini

Goldie

ulakmini

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MTheBest

The song "Tu naa jaane aas paas hai khuda" was so perfect..Mohan is like God-sent-angel to help Megha..and Megha is oblivious to it..Super duper scene!!! Clap  Clap  Clap  Megha clearly shows that she is  a "pure theatre material"  Clap  And I have no words for Mohan's eyes...Embarrassed They r so damn expressive...His eyes are like an open book...Embarrassed

One of my friend (IF member) said that the actress who plays as Megha is a theatre actress...it is true..theatre  actors and actresses are perfect in acting all the time..

Edited by ulakmini - 09 February 2012 at 4:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirlMitamisty85-RadhaMohan-

18mypride

IF-Rockerz

18mypride

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
really loved that song and picturisation..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirlMita

cutegirl94

Goldie

cutegirl94

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
The song was apt for the situation! I just loved the scene how the showed everything nd the the song was also so perfect! 

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.