Navya
Navya

Mindblowing and touching episode today..<3

Chloe-97 Senior Member
Chloe-97
Chloe-97

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone!Big smile
OMG...I loved the episode today!Big smile...The AnYa scene was like mind blowing..Clap and touching..Cry..

AnYa:
OMG...Embarrassed...Loved that cute scene between them...I'm starting off with them because..well..they were...AWESOME!Big smile...Chaheer and Somya's acting was awesome...Clap...you could really feel their emotions...I got all teary..Cry..The gifts were so cute and amazing ...Awesome job by Navya..Clap...The shirt, the noodles, card, patakhe,,..AWESOME!Clap...They flash backs were beautiful...Embarrassed...Just loved it...old memories came back...Cry(happy tears)...That scene was just too emotional when they first saw each other and then the BGM starts...and then both of them shake hands on the computer..Cry...hayee!!!..how much more separation do we have to see?!Cry...I can't take it!Cry...AnYa! <3
The scene that I loved was when Navya called Anant and took blessings from everyone and the phone was on and Anant was recieving the blessings...he must be really proud of his Jhali!Embarrassed...Awesome!..Loved that the most today!Big smile
Loved their "way of talking" to each other...by talking to themselves out loud!LOL...How cute!^^Big smile

Other:
Wanna smack BD now!...Angry...Couldn't she just shut up and give her blessings?!Angry..She made Navya feel bad and cry..urghh!!!...BD...get a life!Angry...poor Navya...she is missing Anant so much and your making it just worse...urghh!..I bet that is why her own children went to America...away from her!Angry...LOL
Hey guys...where was Rama today?...anyway its good that she wasn't there...she would have made Navya cry even more...Angry
Ok, so now...UB and Om have taken Dukhi Atma's role?!LOL...They were like just quiet and watching all the drama BD was making..urghh!Angry

Precap:
OMG...will Deepak tell everything to the Loonies?...OMG...poor Anant and Navya...what are they gonna do now?!...OMG...this is so depressing...I hope everything turns out right...Cry...I don't want AnYa's plan to fail...Deepak was almost convinced to talk to Om...Big smile...but he heard Anant talking...Confused...Oh!!!...I hope everything turns out ok...or else...I'm gonna lose all of my hair due to the tension...Confused...I hope Renu comes and makes something up and gets Anant out of this mess... Or else I'm getting a wig ppl!LOL...I can't wait for next week...I hope Deepak makes a deal with Anant that if he goes back to his house then he won't tell them anything..or AnYa, together, convince Deepak and he doesn't tell the Loonies about the plan...Smile..Anyway...I hope everything turns out ok!Smile

These were my thoughts..Hope you like them!^^
Likes and comments are appreciated...Big smile

Thank you!^^
~Chloe

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-k2navi-SeenavasSmita17SmartyYsana1sananaveen_13soniaduttaf.s.mcuttieeanamika_0samratrockstv_princess..gracie..

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
chat scene was mindblowing..both really rockeddd

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chloe-97

Chloe-97 Senior Member
Chloe-97
Chloe-97

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika_0