India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ummm...what iff

nitashaj83 Senior Member
nitashaj83
nitashaj83

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Smileok..so m actually really excited for the hate track...after reading Rangmunch article about trust and faith & their love test..I think this should happen...

Arnav will get mad at Khushi for that Anjali chod djeye sceneSmile...Shyam will make it seem that Khushi is behind all the damage and Anjali's accidentTongue...Khushi will put all her efffort to prove her innocence and will ask Arnav to trust her.Smile..To prove herself right and to gain his trust, Arnav will ask Khushi to marry him...Khushi will marry Arnav to show that she hid this secret for Anjali's life and Payal's marriage. and that she has no interest in ShyamSmile...so I guess this will be a deal between two of them...The reason behind their marriage is not love but to prove their trust and faithWinktelll me what u think...i hope its not confusing

Edited by nitashaj83 - 08 February 2012 at 9:12pm

sriarshi IF-Dazzler
sriarshi
sriarshi

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
nice idea.hope this happens.
sri7 Goldie
sri7
sri7

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
see, i dont think arhi marriage will happen for trust or something...bcoz...for trusting, kushi can always tell arnav that her whole family knows abt it...etc, etc.,

but i strongly feel...arnav will come to know of shy-kush conversation...and he may mistrust kushi..or of confused ...whether to trust or not...but anyways to save his di from shyam-kushi will marry kushi...but for kushi and her fly and also for the rest of raizadas it is a love marriage happenned suddenly decided by chote...but it is only for arnav it is a hate marriage...and may be after marriage arnav will tell kushi that he has married her only to save his di's marriage and that time kushi will expose the real shyam to arnav...i mean, clear her relationship to shyam..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top