Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

i hate to see siddhi...girrr...O_O

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
argh!Angry...i hate to see siddhi begging to that bhoothni...Angry

siddhi herself is a lawyer...if she is really smart she should have recorded her meeting with ritcha.it would have been fool proof to kunal's innocence in the court and to expose that bhoothni to kunalAngry

for sure that bhoothni would have taken snaps of kunal when he was hugging her eww...cuz that incident was prepland...that pics thakral will use it against kunal.Angry

i think this time,  in the court it is going to be face off between that bhudau thakral and little siddhi...Tongue...like haathi verses chintiLOL...par jeeth tho chinti ki hogi..firse toote ga ...bhudau ka khamandTongue

Edited by shumi. - 08 February 2012 at 9:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

2011payalsnehasritanyashrivastavAnkitaKaran

gaya3sp Goldie
gaya3sp
gaya3sp

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
yaaa shumi... kunal's lovely chinti will win the case... but i felt like slapping her when she went to the witch... if she dint record whatever witcha said i will definitely use the broom on her,...

kunal ki self respect ki koi kadar hi nahi hei iss ladki ko... the guy who never went back to the witch even when he was ruined to the core... and his wife just went falling on her feet just coz kunal was in jail... it was just jail koi bhaasi ka bhanda nahi tha,,,,,, ki daudke rote rote chali gayi reptile ka leg pakadne...
better siddhi make it up for what she did today...

Mujhe samajh nahi aata wedding se pehle SINAL were very intelligent... after that kunal is shown dumb and siddhi is in crying state... ho kyya raha hei...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasritanyashrivastavAnkitaKaranshamrish

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Mujhe samajh nahi aata wedding se pehle SINAL were very intelligent... after that kunal is shown dumb and siddhi is in crying state... ho kyya raha hei...

Ekta maiya aur uske parivar ke krupa say
Siddhi was fine till 2 weeks back. Now all of sudden Ekta got lots of free glycerine, so she started using on Siddhi [ vaise toh pehla hindi serial hai uska].

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimehtagaya3spAnkitaKaran

tanyashrivastav IF-Dazzler
tanyashrivastav
tanyashrivastav

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
same here shumi...siddhi begging infront of witcha was defo not acceptable at all...ulte jaake ek tight slap lagana chahiye tha...akal thikane aajati us witch ki...i liked how udescribed siddhi nd thakraal...as chinti nd haathi LOL...ofcourse jeet to chinti ke ho hogi...i really wish to see siddhi making up for the blunder she did yesterday by begging to witcha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

argh!Angry...i hate to see siddhi begging to that bhoothni...Angry

siddhi herself is a lawyer...if she is really smart she should have recorded her meeting with ritcha.it would have been fool proof to kunal's innocence in the court and to expose that bhoothni to kunalAngry

for sure that bhoothni would have taken snaps of kunal when he was hugging her eww...cuz that incident was prepland...that pics thakral will use it against kunal.Angry

i think this time,  in the court it is going to be face off between that bhudau thakral and little siddhi...Tongue...like haathi verses chintiLOL...par jeeth tho chinti ki hogi..firse toote ga ...bhudau ka khamandTongue

Haathi Vs.ChintiLOL it will dinosaurs Vs. Chinti...LOL waise jeet to sachai ki hi hothi par dekhte hai ekta kya dikhati hai...LOL

AnkitaKaran

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaya3sp

yaaa shumi... kunal's lovely chinti will win the case... but i felt like slapping her when she went to the witch... if she dint record whatever witcha said i will definitely use the broom on her,...i know right...if siddhi is illiterate i would have agree with her and felt sorry for her. as a educated girl that too a LAWYER she is falling oh that bhoothni's feet, istead of fighting for him she is begging for himAngry...feel like slapping siddhi...kunal ka attitude paani mai miladi...Ouch for sure she might not have recorded ritcha's speech and on the other hand ritcha might have taken pics of kunal hugging herAngry

kunal ki self respect ki koi kadar hi nahi hei iss ladki ko... exactly...Angrythe guy who never went back to the witch even when he was ruined to the core... and his wife just went falling on her feet just coz kunal was in jail... it was just jail koi bhaasi ka bhanda nahi tha,,,,,, ki daudke rote rote chali gayi reptile ka leg pakadne...i know...that is what make me more angryAngry when i was watching that scene i was like what the heck she is doingAngry
better siddhi make it up for what she did today...she should...Angry

Mujhe samajh nahi aata wedding se pehle SINAL were very intelligent... after that kunal is shown dumb and siddhi is in crying state... ho kyya raha hei...hahaha...shaadi isse jeez hai which completely reforms the girl and the boy for the sake of their partner...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya3sp-Rojaa-

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamrish

Ekta maiya aur uske parivar ke krupa say
Siddhi was fine till 2 weeks back. Now all of sudden Ekta got lots of free glycerine, so she started using on Siddhi [ vaise toh pehla hindi serial hai uska].
 btw siddhi looks very cute when she criesTongue... especially when she falsely cried in front of the judge while filing the divorce...she was very sweetTongue

AnkitaKaran

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanyashrivastav

same here shumi...siddhi begging infront of witcha was defo not acceptable at all...i know rightAngry...how come she that as a lawyer and as a lawyer's wife...that too when she was sure that kunal is innocent.....Ouchulte jaake ek tight slap lagana chahiye tha...akal thikane aajati us witch ki...i know she should grabed that witch's wick and gave two tight slap on her evil face....Angryi liked how udescribed siddhi nd thakraal...as chinti nd haathi LOL...hahaha...LOLofcourse jeet to chinti ke ho hogi...i really wish to see siddhi making up for the blunder she did yesterday by begging to witcha.....wait and watch...Wink

Go to top