Ragini can outdo other doormat bahus

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ragini can outdo other doormat bahus or slaves.

She did pocha all decked up and with zero expression while her saas was ordering her like a headmistress.

Ragini can cry. She can look innocent, dumb and pretty.

I hope they will continue the stupid doormat bahu episode and give us lots of amusement.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jonyeastwood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
on one hand they r mocking other bahu's and on other hand they r showing how difficult is the life of tv star's. unlike us they don't have fixed time job's, if it's a night sequence they have to shoot all night long & if its day than the full day.
SGP is going to complete 2 year's so they might be showing how difficult acting has been for this time spam, with no room for the personal life of the actor's
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
she could already do that without Suhana being the TV actress😎 Ragini is one of the best younger generation actresses on TV right now (if not the best)

yeah I like this whole dual sense of a life into a TV star...from personal experience and also what they're showing in the show AND also interviews and such of my fave stars I do pity them sometimes because of their erratic work schedule, they're paid less than Bolly stars and they work twice as much. I heard that only recently did CINTAA make the work schedule 12 hours or else these guys would work like 2-3 days straight and for what though these OTT melodramatic kitchen politics type shows that only aunties care about
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
They are all tv actors enacting their own scenes!

Hope Ilesh and Rajni also find some work along with Suhana. Ilesh can become a scheming cartoonish villain or a maa ka agyakari beta.

Rajni can become scheming bhabhi.

And in saas bahu serials, some important roles are played by jhadu Pocha, Sindoor, Sieve, Pallu etc.
Edited by rightnow - 12 years ago
Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I hate ragini doing that dumb bahu acting,no thanks,i dont even want to imagine her like that bcoz raginis level is far above those stupid dumb bahus
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karan.G.king

I hate ragini doing that dumb bahu acting,no thanks,i dont even want to imagine her like that bcoz raginis level is far above those stupid dumb bahus

Ragini is only caricaturing.