Pratigya
Pratigya

A Hug can warm her up!

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Salaaam Namastee MKAPIians! Big smile

Yeaterdays epi was an average one...mmm...a good one since we haave a cute kriya scene at the end!Otherwise da epi was Dead

So I decided now,Not to give my update about the whole epi but about Kriya scene as the other parts are seriously not worth discussing Angry Be it the the Boring Tamtamshi Dead Angry Devilish swamiji Angry Dead (he seriously gets on ma nervesAngry) The useless amma Angry or tthe Drama Queen Menka RANI Angry (but i liked her hairstyle yesterday...soni was looking goood)..

Hmmm i guess its enough of ma useless talks about the useless people! Angry

I was almost hating MKAP when I watched the first two parts...seriously...with all doz superstitious stuffs Angry Dead It was seriously boring!But den still kept on watching coz i love MKAP so much! Tongue And I got a lil cute Kriya scene!

It was was sooo adorable to see K arranging some heatings stuffs to warm P up.. Embarrassed Only to be ruined by dat Devil Swami and Piyesia Angry what was the need for Piyessia to tell dat he hd a Hot Bag too.. Angry But den Our K had two blankets for his loving @babu Embarrassed The way K was waiting for P from bathroom was sooo cute Embarrassed He was dying to be with her and protect her from the clutches off cold! Embarrassed

P comes out of the bathroom and the way K went to her and made her sit on the bed was sooo Embarrassed Embarrassed ...and den he covered with their own blankiee along with a new one in order to warm her up! Embarrassed And she was happy to see K's care for her! Tongue And then comes our cutiee samarwa Tongue who wants a hug from his Ma...hmmm..P after feeling sooo cold   was ready to hugg him Big smile This showed how much she loved him!

And then da way how the threee of them sat on the bed...Aaahhh a beautifulll scene!The way how K kept ensuring blankiee around her showed his immense and pure Love! Wink That was a lovvvelyyy scene when K rubber his arms on her hand ove the blanket! Wink Embarrassed And den came SDS Angry with her bakaity!

And last when Kriya were looking at each other's eyes... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed And den when P kept her head rested on K's shoulder it showed that she needed him and wanted his presence than anything else in this world throughout her difficult times Embarrassed !

Yesterday we saw K searching for different ways to warm her up...hmmm..Didnt he realise that A HUG FROM HIM WOULD HAVE KEPT HER WARM! Embarrassed

And last but not da least..Yesterday K was awesome when he said dat he wouldnt allow anymore attyachars on P...But den for some reason he is not able to stand on his decision firmly coz of dat swami n thakurs...hmmm but em sure we will see KBJ soon!Big smile

Stars of the Day-ArJa ArJa ArJa... Star

Clap Clap StarArJa trylyyy rockedd...God bless them! Embarrassed Wink

Edited by RoKa PraNeev - 09 February 2012 at 3:27am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sumisudharao100Arhaan-da-bestheera1702Elvira22ssrbaqria_umaBruce_LEden_luvsKriyaAnondo.RMuskaan92Mitu_telstrarekrndhakarnbabithaj

DareDevil_VickY IF-Rockerz
DareDevil_VickY
DareDevil_VickY

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
hmmm well said nechu Clap Clap
i completely fed up with ds current on going track cvs r show ds again n again amma never be become good sas she always taunt prats why cvs doesnt give her something other script rather then ds. N menka she is the master in drama she said believe in god sali apna kya kya ki jo dusro ko kahti hai.
N tamtam sala zindagi bhar ykw ka picha karta rahega n shak karta rahega lekin kabhi apni 4 years ki relation pe believe nai karega aise man ko toh goli se maar dena chahiye.
N obviously star of the day is AB no doubt 7 Star for him

Edited by vikram0669 - 08 February 2012 at 9:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vikram-fan

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Bola baba... but for me first sta of the yest epi was Pooja Gor, the way she was shivering and looked K adorably ws lallantop... Now a    days arja is out of the world... they looking yummy yummy... both looking adorable whn they r together...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Vikram-fanKP_MarinaBruce_LAnondo.Rrekrn

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

Bola baba... but for me first sta of the yest epi was Pooja Gor, the way she was shivering and looked K adorably ws lallantop... Now a    days arja is out of the world... they looking yummy yummy... both looking adorable whn they r together...

@bold true

babithaj

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Tonguelovely review ray
k andp both acting foolish i hope till friday something good happens which lead thakurs to know there real worth i.e in gutter Angry

rekrn

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Well Said...
&Enjoy Family Time...

Vikram-fan

Vikram-fan Senior Member
Vikram-fan
Vikram-fan

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Yeah and that too a long oneEmbarrassed
riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyatanu

Originally posted by babithaj

@bold true
very true

Go to top