Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

This is it...DONE (Page 2)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

One answer could be that of late he has been staring so much at his darling Nidhi that suddenly his eyes have gone bad...ROFL...

Mehek.. ROFL good one.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvKrithikaMehek25

Aizaz Goldie
Aizaz
Aizaz

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
I think now everyone get their answer about no touch love story our Ashu can't see close things properly thats why he remain far to nidhi and just see with soft eyesLOL

Edited by Aizaz - 09 February 2012 at 2:17am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85LuvKrithikaAMBIKA2561979Armu4evavasanthi16JuneliMehek25

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
@ Aizaz...

That was simply hilarious...Wow u have given the perfect reason for this no-touch love story that has never before been seen on Indian TV...

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL 

This is from me to u for the most intelligent reasoning...Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvKrithikavasanthi16Juneli

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
hey guyz... i havent caught up with this episode yet... but reading ur posts bout glasses and old age reminds me of my Mom.. she has a joint pain she says i'm growing oldLOL shez got glasses she says i've grown oldLOL so yes to some extent one can relate to it.. some ppl tend to get glasses as they grow old.. sometimes due to excessive reading or looking into the computer... so i guess thats normal? Ermm Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvKrithika

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

hey guyz... i havent caught up with this episode yet... but reading ur posts bout glasses and old age reminds me of my Mom.. she has a joint pain she says i'm growing oldLOL shez got glasses she says i've grown oldLOL so yes to some extent one can relate to it.. some ppl tend to get glasses as they grow old.. sometimes due to excessive reading or looking into the computer... so i guess thats normal? Ermm Tongue

shibz.. thats obvious n natural part of ageing ... thats not th question... in this case.. till the day before yday.. ashu was able to clearly see things... do surgeries.. n overnite he developed this issue?? Remember how he checked Babas report when baba was in icu ???

the question here is about logic... which sadly is non existent..!

n u r lucky ur saved from the torture of watching sum ridiculous tracks.. albeit.. AshNi still rock my world Blushing 

LuvKrithikashibz

Aizaz Goldie
Aizaz
Aizaz

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

@ Aizaz...

That was simply hilarious...Wow u have given the perfect reason for this no-touch love story that has never before been seen on Indian TV...

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL  ROFL 

This is from me to u for the most intelligent reasoning...Hug
And i am hope full that after wearing glasses there would be no reason to no touch love story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16

Aizaz Goldie
Aizaz
Aizaz

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Now i understand why Ashu was staring nidhi so long when she came in sadi actually he was getting sure that she is nidhi or not and nidhi thought he has soft eyes.ROFL

AMBIKA2561979vasanthi16

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by shibz

shibz.. thats obvious n natural part of ageing ... thats not th question... in this case.. till the day before yday.. ashu was able to clearly see things... do surgeries.. n overnite he developed this issue?? Remember how he checked Babas report when baba was in icu ???

the question here is about logic... which sadly is non existent..!

n u r lucky ur saved from the torture of watching sum ridiculous tracks.. albeit.. AshNi still rock my world Blushing 
haha...yes i agree wit you guyz... so i've stopped lukin into logics,... just enjoyin the show wenever i watch..Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index