Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Aizaz...

That was simply hilarious...Wow u have given the perfect reason for this no-touch love story that has never before been seen on Indian TV...

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 

This is from me to u for the most intelligent reasoning...🤗
shibz thumbnail
hey guyz... i havent caught up with this episode yet... but reading ur posts bout glasses and old age reminds me of my Mom.. she has a joint pain she says i'm growing old😆 shez got glasses she says i've grown old😆 so yes to some extent one can relate to it.. some ppl tend to get glasses as they grow old.. sometimes due to excessive reading or looking into the computer... so i guess thats normal? 🤔 😛
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

hey guyz... i havent caught up with this episode yet... but reading ur posts bout glasses and old age reminds me of my Mom.. she has a joint pain she says i'm growing old😆 shez got glasses she says i've grown old😆 so yes to some extent one can relate to it.. some ppl tend to get glasses as they grow old.. sometimes due to excessive reading or looking into the computer... so i guess thats normal? 🤔 😛

shibz.. thats obvious n natural part of ageing ... thats not th question... in this case.. till the day before yday.. ashu was able to clearly see things... do surgeries.. n overnite he developed this issue?? Remember how he checked Babas report when baba was in icu ???

the question here is about logic... which sadly is non existent..!

n u r lucky ur saved from the torture of watching sum ridiculous tracks.. albeit.. AshNi still rock my world ☺️ 
Aizaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehek25

@ Aizaz...

That was simply hilarious...Wow u have given the perfect reason for this no-touch love story that has never before been seen on Indian TV...

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣  🤣 

This is from me to u for the most intelligent reasoning...🤗

And i am hope full that after wearing glasses there would be no reason to no touch love story.
Aizaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now i understand why Ashu was staring nidhi so long when she came in sadi actually he was getting sure that she is nidhi or not and nidhi thought he has soft eyes.🤣
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

shibz.. thats obvious n natural part of ageing ... thats not th question... in this case.. till the day before yday.. ashu was able to clearly see things... do surgeries.. n overnite he developed this issue?? Remember how he checked Babas report when baba was in icu ???

the question here is about logic... which sadly is non existent..!

n u r lucky ur saved from the torture of watching sum ridiculous tracks.. albeit.. AshNi still rock my world ☺️ 

haha...yes i agree wit you guyz... so i've stopped lukin into logics,... just enjoyin the show wenever i watch..😳
JAN_SA thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Pravku totally agree this show is just pathetic, I am done with it too
ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

great post Pravku.. n i agree wid u... nowadys, m also mre intersted in reading Tanu's updates only than watchng the show...

evry time the TRP goes down, we hope this time they wil mend thier ways n bring sme logic to the show.. bt invain.. i think its high time dat we switch to some other shows.. ya, KHTV perhaps.. m enjoying Hitler Didi nwdys..😊

shibz thumbnail
just caught up wit the epi... i totally agree wit u guyz... that's ridiculous!!
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Saying the same stuff repeatedly is so frustrating. Now i watch the show during repeat time cox i dont want my BP to go up. Sony has planned this month that its all advertising of different kind of hair products , glasses and all sort of noodles.The real story would begin next month I guess. I havent given up hope yet. As long as Ashutosh wont marry Mallikaji will watch it.Waiting for Nihan marriage track to come. That would bring a lot of things forward like mayb AshNi relationship coming to light.
I too would recommend KHTW. Its a gr8 show. Terrific script writing👏