pravku thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So only 40 + plus wear glasses? I got mine at 19...what's wrong with glasses? 

And maybe the CV's haven't heard of contacts...you know contact lenses ... or lasik eye surgery which corrects the vision for life...

Just now saw the promo with the hair dye...HOW...CAN...AN...EDUCATED...DOCTOR LIKE NIDHI...BE...SOOO...STUPID? I will have serious brain damage with all the head banging on the wall...at this rate all my banging will make a tunnel into the neighbor's wall...

I have had it with Nidhi and her dumb behaviour...the violin lunacy, the hair dye nonsense...had it with Ashu and his servile behaviour with Maataji...fire nidhi...ji huzoor...hire Nidhi...ji huzoor...but the same guy wastes no oppurtunity to blast Nidhi at the drop of a hat...I have had it with over excessive love guru involvement...

I have had it with the obnoxiously acted Dadi bua and her loud rude beahiour with servants ...had it with a dumb Colonel who could care two hoots how his business was sunk...I AM DONE...JUST DONE WITH THIS SHOW...

Just NOW saw today's episode of Kya Hua Tera Vaada...what a maturity in the story!!!!!...such meaningful dialogues and scenes...todays exchange between the leads on the role of a husband and a wife...wow...fabulous...I am switcing over lock stock and barrell to KHTV...

Want to thank all of you who read and enjoyed my posts here...loved reading Armu's updates...Lizzie's fab posts...all editions of BT...and all other fab posts...enjoyed them...

Hope for all the efforts you folks are taking to rub some sense into this idiotic situation filled storyline...things improve...you all deserve it...

Thanks again.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xenots thumbnail
Well, bro I'l give you an unwanted advice...the best way of enjoying daily soap/drama is by shutting your brain down coz anyway we keep it running the whole day every second...if for once you stop analyzing/critizicing  the show, trust me you will enjoy it...its still way better than other crap if not the best...and if you find it impossible to shut down your brain even for one second, I daresay you have little choice...what's the point getting so much frustrated?? And anyway soaps/dramas are made to, for some time at least take us away from our harsh reality of life..so there has to be some illogical stuff in it 😊...well anyways the choice and decision is entirely yours...sorry if I have offended u..
mohinee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Pravku  I couldn't have said it any better myself.. I agree to every word that you have said.

I lost interest in the series right after Malika's suicide attempt. However I used to watch bits and pieces when Tanu's posts sounded interesting but these days even that feels like a lot of effort into something which is practically worthless. It is not the story of two adults in love. It rather seems like the love story of two infants who have to be spoon fed by their respective love gurus every time some decision making is required.So I would rather utilize my time watching something which actually makes some sense, although I might drop the forum to check Tanu's updates.
Edited by mohinee - 12 years ago
LuvKrithika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All brains r damaged. 😑 Cv this r not a big issues. I am using Glasses too. I am not 40πŸ˜†

Hope this all r dream of Mallu. Nidhi is not a fool.

She love and care for Ashu. So she can't do such a thing.
Edited by RaDhiLuv - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Totally agree with u dear... its soo sooo irritating to see the kind of glaring character inconsistencies that this show dishes out .. day in and out..

The Ashu who cant seem to see any black spot on her CHANDA si pure Mallu... n her CLEAN HEART... doesnt take a second to scream his lungs out at Nidhi ...!! How irritating...!!And lmao.. culdn hv said it better at his 'Ji huzoori' to his Big Momma!

Coming to Nidhi.. o dear god.. she to cant get sillier and stupid.. she needs.. two advisers to come to a solution.. n now if that was not enouf.. she is happily taking suggestions from Mallu.. knowing well enouf that Mallu wuld never give her a good advice in a lifetime..! 

Agree with the Baba bit.. he leaves me stumped with showing abs no interest in finding n fishing out the mess in his business.. n setting things right... no wonder Mansukhani made a mamu outta him..!!

Coming to Kya Hua.. thats ekta kapoors quality.. excellent script n concepts... n the first few months of practically all her shows r a treat..!! Do watch KHTV ... highly recommended..! Its on my MUST WATCH list..! Albeit.. i still continue to cling to KTLK with that minimal hope of 'IT WILL BE BETTER SOMEDAY' 
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
agree pravku..the show is just sliding down n down...nothing is making sense...seriously me too watching in bits and pieces...banking only on updates...and enjoying reading fun posts...yea me too have started watching KHTV...its quite interesting...hope ekta mai maintains the standard!!
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaveri

agree pravku..the show is just sliding down n down...nothing is making sense...seriously me too watching in bits and pieces...banking only on updates...and enjoying reading fun posts...yea me too have started watching KHTV...its quite interesting...hope ekta mai maintains the standard!!

Kaveri..atleast for starting 3-6 months it will b good...so its worth an attempt..😊
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx Pravku for the post...

My son got it at 9 and has been wearing them for 3 years now...He does not say he is old...

I got glasses at 16..although only reading glasses...

One thing I could not understand...Upto date how did he operate, read reports, and check x-rays with a weak eyesight??????

One answer could be that of late he has been staring so much at his darling Nidhi that suddenly his eyes have gone bad...🀣...

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehek25

One answer could be that of late he has been staring so much at his darling Nidhi that suddenly his eyes have gone bad...🀣...

Mehek.. πŸ€£ good one.. πŸ˜†
Aizaz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think now everyone get their answer about no touch love story our Ashu can't see close things properly thats why he remain far to nidhi and just see with soft eyesπŸ˜† Edited by Aizaz - 12 years ago