Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Hate.. separation and Lalit Mohan (Page 7)

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shefali3216

Yr analysis is too good... u r absolutely right LM now working on promo 4... i started this show because of this promo its really touching but now whenever i see this promo my heart really beating fast bcs of fear... I dont know i can survive in this pain or not... its really so full of pain now Cry 
yea.. even m not looking forward to the hate track.. its like we just got a luv track and we didnt even have r fill... somewhere the promo has spoilt the excitement of upcoming epis

Serial_Fan90 Senior Member
Serial_Fan90
Serial_Fan90

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyraa99

Originally posted by shefali3216

Yr analysis is too good... u r absolutely right LM now working on promo 4... i started this show because of this promo its really touching but now whenever i see this promo my heart really beating fast bcs of fear... I dont know i can survive in this pain or not... its really so full of pain now Cry 
yea.. even m not looking forward to the hate track.. its like we just got a luv track and we didnt even have r fill... somewhere the promo has spoilt the excitement of upcoming epis

Well the precap has reinforced that Arnav will temporarily misunderstand Khushi.

Advice for Khushi :

Woman , you have been bloody avoiding snake all this while ! What on earth prompted you to talk to that bloody swine now ! Argh !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Addie07

SublimeSanaya IF-Sizzlerz
SublimeSanaya
SublimeSanaya

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged

wow ..   i am impressed .. the way u have put it sounds wonderful ... if the hate track i short as u predict .. tht will be great .. as hidden luv and separation i can handle .. nt hate .. 

i hope tht slime ball ends up in hell .. for the torture tht we go through .. 

and the promo does make more sense from ur perspective ... i always thought tht this specific promo was one killer promo .. 

same here yaar ... the precap is driving me nuts and ur post is diving me up the wall ... lol

and u know i hated the promo .. the hug made me almost punk ... lol

Addie07

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
hmmm..this is plausible...and a very sweet, yet heart breaking scenario..

except well there is one hitch to this entire scenario..and that is, by sending away Khushi, vanishing her off the face of earth(in order to protect her) would not solve the major problem here..(in Arnav's perspective)

and that is how the hell can there ever be a guarantee that Anjali's life would be safe? it will never be safe until Snake is behind bars..he is too derange right now to think of consequences such as jail, crime, his brother-in-laws wrath, etc etc..

Arnav will clearly put two and two together about Shyam not being safe to have around..

also even if Arnav never gets to know about these attempted murders by the snake, how will Arnav know for sure that shyam will stick around Anjali any longer instead of going on a voyage in search of Khushi once again?

how can he guarantee this by sending her away from him?

Supna9

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
My pov is that u saw in today precap they showed that when shayam n kkg convo start may be its da mid part of their talk but as we saw that shayam hugged her n she is afraid n then arnav opens da door n shayam n kkg talking start 4 my think arnav their whole talks so i dnt think he doubt her he angry with her that she didnt trust in him n didnt tell him truth n due to that his sister life go throw dangers n there he ll decide 4 her sis stay away 4rm kkg n my other pov if kkg sum how knw about shayam plans 4 killing anjali she may be think that shayam can harm Asr to if she goes near to arnav so she decide to stay away 4rm arnav during this separation she realise about her feelings 4 arnav n then story move on...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial_Fan90Addie07

Go to top