Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Hate.. separation and Lalit Mohan (Page 5)

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdamage

Omigosh, your prediction so far has been the best in terms of relating it to the promo!

I can actually see this happening!! Ahhh!!! So excited! :D

In fact I am recommending it on my blog because it's so good! :)

I hope you don't mind? I'll provide the direct link to this thread, so people can come check it out. If no, then let me know! I won't put it up! Smile

no prob at all hun... go ahead with itWink give me the link.. so even i can read the comments

Barunkidewani IF-Dazzler
Barunkidewani
Barunkidewani

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Loved ur analysisBig smileClap
Yes...Arnav might not hear the whole convo and might catch that crucial part...CryOuchhe will misunderstand her...CryOuchCry
I dun want this to happen...AngryEmbarrassedCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Addie07

Krani IF-Dazzler
Krani
Krani

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyraa99

Originally posted by sweetdamage

Omigosh, your prediction so far has been the best in terms of relating it to the promo!

I can actually see this happening!! Ahhh!!! So excited! :D

In fact I am recommending it on my blog because it's so good! :)

I hope you don't mind? I'll provide the direct link to this thread, so people can come check it out. If no, then let me know! I won't put it up! Smile

no prob at all hun... go ahead with itWink give me the link.. so even i can read the comments

Here you go Smile

Addie07

-aparna- IF-Sizzlerz
-aparna-
-aparna-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Omg
what a analysis lyraa
agree with u
i hpe there is no hatred track, separation track may be i can handle but hatred
nooo:(

Addie07

sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
hey guyz,,,,,,here we know that ARNV is in love now he knows he is falling in love,,,,oky..
but what about khussi,,,she is only knows DHAK DHAK...
BUT
she don,t know she is falling in love,,,,,,,,,,,,so yar u al rith,,,,,
but here problem is khussi,,,, bcoz still she dont know she is falling in love,,,,,,,,,,,,soo my thinking,,,,,,khussi ko bhi relaized karna hoga,,,,,,,,
so lets hope 4 the best,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ConfusedShocked...

Addie07

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Serial_Fan90

Originally posted by savvz

to come to think of it.. this is actually the best option they have in my opinion... that explains arnav's reaction.. but what abt khushi...??
in the promo.. khushi doesn't seem very angry or mad at him... she is shown so much in love...  but somehow i cant seem to find any logic behind such a reaction from khushi...
can anyone explain it to me...

Forgive me guys ! But what promo are we talking about here ?
The last promo I can think of is the one where Shyam and Khushi are supposedly engaged in a conversation.

Arnav is not a stupid , gullible fool. He has brains and is an astute fellow - He might react violently at first because it is his sister who is involved but once his temper mellows , reality will hit him.

Let's not forget NK - I read somewhere that NK is going to play a part . Now I would not know , whether it's his camera or him , that  is going to be crucial. He is going to be an ally to Khushi and can stand upto Arnav , as we all have seen.

I have a feeling he knows somewhere that Jijaji is a crook !

And latest Lalit post says - this too shall pass !
So, it means that Khushi and Arnav misunderstanding wont be dragged for eons.

I feel he will have to choose - Anjali or Khushi !

Anjali is too emotional and feels her husband is a god - I have no clue how will Arnav break this news to Anjali !
Khushi has  been on the receiving end umpteen number of times. He will end up hurting her just to keep her at an arm's length. So , that Shyam can stop lusting after her.

What I dont understand is - HATE MARRIAGE TRACK ?
There cannot be a hate marriage at this point.. hope not... but somehow i dnt think so

I mean , you are potentially making a volatile situation. You are well versed with that Snake's obsession with Khushi , so why would you place the bait for him. He might want to kill her for he did not have her ! He is a bloody psycho - Anything possible !

Exactly... he can harm her physically, force himself on her.., because if he knws that khushi loves Arnav he will get desperate,,, Right now he feels his marriage is the barrier between his happiness and khushi, but when he will realize that khushi will not have him, married or otherwise, his obsession will take a new turn... having khushi at any cost and if he cant have her,,,no one can,,

Just so many crazy possibilities running through my head - Driving me insane .

I want it to be Tuesday or Wednesday next week - So that the picture is less murky !

Hey Lyraa. nice prediction, one of the best separation ones!
Okay, about Khushi and Shyam and bait, don't you think she's easier bait out there alone and vulnerable? I mean being Arnav's wife and sharing a house with him will keep Shyam a lot more in check than letting Khushi move around outside freely. The sangeet night was proof of that, Shyam ran at the sound of a flinch by Arnav, he really won't do much harm to her if she's in RM and his patience level will be tested with that need to get to her and he'll make a bad move, but this time, Arnav will catch him!

Addie07

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by Serial_Fan90

Originally posted by savvz

to come to think of it.. this is actually the best option they have in my opinion... that explains arnav's reaction.. but what abt khushi...??
in the promo.. khushi doesn't seem very angry or mad at him... she is shown so much in love...  but somehow i cant seem to find any logic behind such a reaction from khushi...
can anyone explain it to me...

Forgive me guys ! But what promo are we talking about here ?
The last promo I can think of is the one where Shyam and Khushi are supposedly engaged in a conversation.

Arnav is not a stupid , gullible fool. He has brains and is an astute fellow - He might react violently at first because it is his sister who is involved but once his temper mellows , reality will hit him.

Let's not forget NK - I read somewhere that NK is going to play a part . Now I would not know , whether it's his camera or him , that  is going to be crucial. He is going to be an ally to Khushi and can stand upto Arnav , as we all have seen.

I have a feeling he knows somewhere that Jijaji is a crook !

And latest Lalit post says - this too shall pass !
So, it means that Khushi and Arnav misunderstanding wont be dragged for eons.

I feel he will have to choose - Anjali or Khushi !

Anjali is too emotional and feels her husband is a god - I have no clue how will Arnav break this news to Anjali !
Khushi has  been on the receiving end umpteen number of times. He will end up hurting her just to keep her at an arm's length. So , that Shyam can stop lusting after her.

What I dont understand is - HATE MARRIAGE TRACK ?
There cannot be a hate marriage at this point.. hope not... but somehow i dnt think so

I mean , you are potentially making a volatile situation. You are well versed with that Snake's obsession with Khushi , so why would you place the bait for him. He might want to kill her for he did not have her ! He is a bloody psycho - Anything possible !

Exactly... he can harm her physically, force himself on her.., because if he knws that khushi loves Arnav he will get desperate,,, Right now he feels his marriage is the barrier between his happiness and khushi, but when he will realize that khushi will not have him, married or otherwise, his obsession will take a new turn... having khushi at any cost and if he cant have her,,,no one can,,

Just so many crazy possibilities running through my head - Driving me insane .

I want it to be Tuesday or Wednesday next week - So that the picture is less murky !

Hey Lyraa. nice prediction, one of the best separation ones!
Okay, about Khushi and Shyam and bait, don't you think she's easier bait out there alone and vulnerable? I mean being Arnav's wife and sharing a house with him will keep Shyam a lot more in check than letting Khushi move around outside freely. The sangeet night was proof of that, Shyam ran at the sound of a flinch by Arnav, he really won't do much harm to her if she's in RM and his patience level will be tested with that need to get to her and he'll make a bad move, but this time, Arnav will catch him!

Syam is obsessed and obsession knows no fear... if shyam realizes that khushi is in love with Arnav, all he will care about is getting khushi someway or the other.. marriage to Arnav wont stop him but will only make him more determined... so Arnav makes khushi work in the office so he can keep a watch over her n yet pretends to hate her

sunflower52

--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
maybe ur right cause that ASR is lost...its arnavji who's here...how much ever he changes,he will listen the whole convo n that's damn possible that the line wont be khushi's last line...he will do something...surely!!!!

Go to top