Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Hate.. separation and Lalit Mohan (Page 4)

Riya.Raj Goldie
Riya.Raj
Riya.Raj

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Loved your analysis. It was superb.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Addie07

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serial_Fan90

Originally posted by Lyraa99

Totally deviating from Friday's mayhem !

Some Facts - This serial is from the house that created Geet and the serial ran for almost 2 years (Take 3 months ).
Shyam obstable I think is just very small compared to what they might have to face in future.

You are right Lyraa - Arnav is the smarter and the older of two and feels only love for her. But he knows that their lives are intertwined in such a way that they are combustible together. So, for her good and safety he will keep her away from him.

I wonder what other sets of issues they could face - Could it be that Kushi's parents accident has something to do with his parents ? I dont know - Just a thought !

yes it is abt the past... another promo said that khushi is responsible for Arnavs past and Arnav is destroying Khushi's present.. .. so thats the real track of ipkknd and thats when hatred will come.. but not because of shyam.. hope not
Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aKr1always

hey Lyraa, since you demanded to discuss so here it is,
both of them trust each other but like in epic Ramayan, Sita had to pay agnipariksha knowing full well of her innocence. Distance will pnly make the heart grow fonder so dont you worry : )

And i also ardently follow your starry constellation,
cheers !

awww thank u
Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
unfortunately i am yet to see any meaningful expression of love from Kushi except for silly dhak-dhak, chest heaving, saucer eyes, o shaped mouth & OTT reactions Confused

Addie07

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
yaaar I have a feeling this is not this 4h promo is not for this this promo wil come with Arnav's part connect with Khushi then this promo 4 real meaning comes...
I have a feeling this 4th promo "kaash mein tumko mohabbat kar pata" kaash mein tumko nafrath kar pata" these two lines there na...
si I feel like shyaams truth will come infront of Khushi with proofs of NK's cam...
so he will marry Khushi and Anjali to protect them..but shyaam is shyaam na so he will come more and more tricks so at the end he will understand he can't separate ArHi so shyaam will come up with Arnav's past and that connect with Khushi..
may be this is the thing going to happen
I think so but will see your idea is awesome... and normally my prediction won't come true...

edit-yaar still its not enough things happened to Khushi to deeply love him..so Khushi will have to realize more need to be with him...so may be Smile this shout separation may be LM means that first he will mistake her but theem come with all proof and then to save both Anjali and Khushi he will marry Khushi...

Edited by anu17 - 08 February 2012 at 11:47pm

Addie07

Bibliobibulus IF-Dazzler
Bibliobibulus
Bibliobibulus

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Just a thought: If NK is supposed to play a role in resolving matters, then this has to be soon to accomodate Karan leaving the show, right? I'm guessing they'll sort out the snake situation soon.. Is it too optimistic to hope that it'll be dealt with by Monday so that we can start on the wedding episodes from Tuesday..? Embarrassed It is Valentine's Day, after all.. The romantic in me would just shrivel up and die a painful death if we had depressing tracks on that day.. Cry Bring back the love! Heart

Addie07

Krani IF-Dazzler
Krani
Krani

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Omigosh, your prediction so far has been the best in terms of relating it to the promo!

I can actually see this happening!! Ahhh!!! So excited! :D

In fact I am recommending it on my blog because it's so good! :)

I hope you don't mind? I'll provide the direct link to this thread, so people can come check it out. If no, then let me know! I won't put it up! Smile

Edited by sweetdamage - 08 February 2012 at 11:51pm

Addie07

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

yaaar I have a feeling this is not this 4h promo is not for this this promo wil come with Arnav's part connect with Khushi then this promo 4 real meaning comes...
I have a feeling this 4th promo "kaash mein tumko mohabbat kar pata" kaash mein tumko nafrath kar pata" these two lines there na...
si I feel like shyaams truth will come infront of Khushi with proofs of NK's cam...
so he will marry Khushi and Anjali to protect them..but shyaam is shyaam na so he will come more and more tricks so at the end he will understand he can't separate ArHi so shyaam will come up with Arnav's past and that connect with Khushi..
may be this is the thing going to happen
I think so but will see your idea is awesome... and normally my prediction won't come true...

edit-yaar still its not enough things happened to Khushi to deeply love him..so Khushi will have to realize more need to be with him...so may be Smile this shout separation may be LM means that first he will mistake her but theem come with all proof and then to save both Anjali and Khushi he will marry Khushi...

My predictions never come true either,,,Wink

Go to top