Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Hate.. separation and Lalit Mohan (Page 3)

ashna27 Senior Member
ashna27
ashna27

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
NKs camera needs to come in handy at some point...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Addie07

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serial_Fan90

Originally posted by savvz

to come to think of it.. this is actually the best option they have in my opinion... that explains arnav's reaction.. but what abt khushi...??
in the promo.. khushi doesn't seem very angry or mad at him... she is shown so much in love...  but somehow i cant seem to find any logic behind such a reaction from khushi...
can anyone explain it to me...

Forgive me guys ! But what promo are we talking about here ?
The last promo I can think of is the one where Shyam and Khushi are supposedly engaged in a conversation.

Arnav is not a stupid , gullible fool. He has brains and is an astute fellow - He might react violently at first because it is his sister who is involved but once his temper mellows , reality will hit him.

Let's not forget NK - I read somewhere that NK is going to play a part . Now I would not know , whether it's his camera or him , that  is going to be crucial. He is going to be an ally to Khushi and can stand upto Arnav , as we all have seen.

I have a feeling he knows somewhere that Jijaji is a crook !

And latest Lalit post says - this too shall pass !
So, it means that Khushi and Arnav misunderstanding wont be dragged for eons.

I feel he will have to choose - Anjali or Khushi !

Anjali is too emotional and feels her husband is a god - I have no clue how will Arnav break this news to Anjali !
Khushi has  been on the receiving end umpteen number of times. He will end up hurting her just to keep her at an arm's length. So , that Shyam can stop lusting after her.

What I dont understand is - HATE MARRIAGE TRACK ?
There cannot be a hate marriage at this point.. hope not... but somehow i dnt think so

I mean , you are potentially making a volatile situation. You are well versed with that Snake's obsession with Khushi , so why would you place the bait for him. He might want to kill her for he did not have her ! He is a bloody psycho - Anything possible !

Exactly... he can harm her physically, force himself on her.., because if he knws that khushi loves Arnav he will get desperate,,, Right now he feels his marriage is the barrier between his happiness and khushi, but when he will realize that khushi will not have him, married or otherwise, his obsession will take a new turn... having khushi at any cost and if he cant have her,,,no one can,,

Just so many crazy possibilities running through my head - Driving me insane .

I want it to be Tuesday or Wednesday next week - So that the picture is less murky !
Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna27

yea... even i think it will catch something crucial... Arnav might even catch how Shyams dirty eyes always follow Khushi.. may be that will tell Arnav that Shyams obsession is dangerous and he has to protect the two most important people in his life
Serial_Fan90 Senior Member
Serial_Fan90
Serial_Fan90

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyraa99

Originally posted by ashna27

yea... even i think it will catch something crucial... Arnav might even catch how Shyams dirty eyes always follow Khushi.. may be that will tell Arnav that Shyams obsession is dangerous and he has to protect the two most important people in his life

Thanks Lyraa !

However, could you tell me where is that Arnav says - Kash main tumse mohhabat kar sakta and Khushi's vice versa dialogue - I wish I could hate you !

Havenot seen this promo anywhere !

Plz send me the link.

Addie07

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushifan

ya a good perspective.. he loves her so much that it would be difficult for him to hate her .but he has no choice.. the day he comes out of that hatred we might get a hint about their past..nd she says in ankhon mein mujhe nafrat dikhayi deti hai.. she is seeing hatred in his eyes only coz she knows that he loves her so much.. nd she might might be knowing the reason as to why he hates her..nd she also says kash mein aapse nafrat kar pati ..means she is realising that she is in love ...she loves him so much that she wont be able to hate him ..for what he does..but she has a choice she can tel him about shyam ..nd get the thinngs right.. so both have diffrernt perspective of love ...so a star crossed story... only when arnav throws his hatred mask... he will be able to undestand her fully nd that when interlaced with the dark past kushi has.. both will emerge winners in their love in their own way nd their love will get a name... this track has thoroughly laid foundation for the future episodes to come ... nd the ride is definetely roller coster as smebody pointed out.

You are right... this is an intense love story and that is what that has attracted us to the show in the first place... they are those ill fated lovers who cannot be one because fate  throws them on each others path the moment they decide to part ways and separates them when they decide to walk together.... 

Serial_Fan90

Serial_Fan90 Senior Member
Serial_Fan90
Serial_Fan90

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyraa99

Well here i am to annoy u all with my wild imagination... again!!!!!!

Promo discussion... yet another scenario 

Even if Arnav doesn't hear the whole convo and there is a misunderstanding..., he might yell at her, call her a gold digger etc... but my point is this is khushi we are talking about not payal whose tears flow at a faster pace than words... Khushi is not a person who will silently listen to all the accusations. ,... she will defend herself.. Remember she has kept mum for Anjali.. Trust runs both ways... Khushi has to trust Arnav enough to tell him the truth... And now that he knows may be she will... Even if he doesnt believe khushi, it will plant a seed of doubt in his mind...

so as Lalit Mohan's latest update--- it will pass... that shows that there might be hatred for a  shortest while but it will not be dragged... what might follow is the hidden love and the separation..

Whether he sends her away, shyam is obsessed with khushi, he will give himself away very soon... When Arnav knows the truth, he will regret not trusting khushi... this truth might be known only to Arnav, and he will also know that if they accept their relationship and give it a name, khushi's life will be in danger because Shyam will want to take khushi from Arnav at any cost... even if the price is khushi's life... so to protect both, anjali and khushi,  he might put on a mask of hatred... so separation
And that speaks abt the fourth promo...

pyaar in aankho me dard bankar rehta hai...

kaash mai usse mohobbat kar paata...

He wants to love her, to tell her how much he loves her but he cannot as he has to put on a mask of hatred to protect her... the hatred that keeps them away..
Nafrat paas aane na de.. Mohobbat door jaane na de...

dont just read, like and comment too.. discuss guys.. discuss.. promo is driving me mad

Edit

Have u noticed in the video, there is only love from Arnav's side.. just a pretense of hate.. he says kyon ki hamara dil aapko pukaarta hai.. Mohobbat en aankho me dard bankar rehti hai... it shows pain.. a hidden love.. but not hate.. far from it... 

Arnav and Khushi are those ill fated lovers who cannot be one because fate  throws them on each others path the moment they decide to part ways and separates them when they decide to walk together.... 

Totally deviating from Friday's mayhem !

Some Facts - This serial is from the house that created Geet and the serial ran for almost 2 years (Take 3 months ).
Shyam obstable I think is just very small compared to what they might have to face in future.

You are right Lyraa - Arnav is the smarter and the older of two and feels only love for her. But he knows that their lives are intertwined in such a way that they are combustible together. So, for her good and safety he will keep her away from him.

I wonder what other sets of issues they could face - Could it be that Kushi's parents accident has something to do with his parents ? I dont know - Just a thought !

Addie07

pheonix24 Goldie
pheonix24
pheonix24

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
the latest promo has given everyone sleepless nights...LOL.I like your take on it, and yes it does make sense...arnav hiding his real feelings for khushi, to protect her from shyam.the 4th promo does make sense then.I just hope that the CVs dont drag the whole hate track...and like you said khushi is one tough cookie...she wont take crap like that from anyone..so yeah..in that case, the upcoming track holds a lot of promise, coz i really cant tolerate the whole, 'you blamed me- i am goin to cry and sulk ' scenarios .Confused

Edited by pheonix24 - 08 February 2012 at 11:23pm

Addie07

aKr1always Groupbie
aKr1always
aKr1always

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
hey Lyraa, since you demanded to discuss so here it is,
both of them trust each other but like in epic Ramayan, Sita had to pay agnipariksha knowing full well of her innocence. Distance will pnly make the heart grow fonder so dont you worry : )

And i also ardently follow your starry constellation,
cheers !

Addie07

Go to top