Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Hate.. separation and Lalit Mohan (Page 2)

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvz

to come to think of it.. this is actually the best option they have in my opinion... that explains arnav's reaction.. but what abt khushi...??
in the promo.. khushi doesn't seem very angry or mad at him... she is shown so much in love...  but somehow i cant seem to find any logic behind such a reaction from khushi...
can anyone explain it to me...

Khushi is a person who has known luv... from her parents.., adoptive mum n dad.. payal and buaji... She has fallen in love with Arnav... so even if Arnav acts rude to khushi so that she should hate him, khushi cannot hate him because once in love... always in love... so no matter what he does, khushi loves him...
thats the reason she says "Kaash mai aapse nafrat kar paati"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Electric_BuBBle IF-Dazzler
Electric_BuBBle
Electric_BuBBle

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
This freaking me out. I want Arnav to trust not hate. Cry

Addie07

FlamingsOfLove Goldie
FlamingsOfLove
FlamingsOfLove

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
thats A really good post, and Woww...

It WILL pass...
So not AS much Hatred huh Lalit.?

But the 4 PROMO is dam going true,gosh How Deep is this Drama ..Love it !!

Nafrat pass anne na de !...Mohabbat Door janne na de..

WOw gets be thinking alott ! 

Addie07

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyraa99

Originally posted by music1

I can see ur busy brain working here Lyraa.

Loved ur analysis.Yes...Arnav might not hear the whole convo and might catch that crucial part alone...he will misunderstand her...he should ...for them to actually realize the depth of their relationship..And as all of us know Arnav in anger is a very irrational person.
That being said...I do not think he is gonna leave Shyam alone too...Khushi talking to Shyam about Anji...he is bound to smell something fishy.Now how he is gonna trap Shyam...ur predictions are very good...but I also feel that he might ultimately need Khushi to fully expose him...that could be the place when Babuji might come handy also.or even Payal might open her mouth..though I doubt if that will happen without flooding Delhi...I'm also curious to know about Anji's reaction..I might be wrong..but I feel she might play a big hand in this too...Lots of possibilities...CV's have done a good job here..they have so many tracks they can choose...lets hope the best comes out.

Hey dear...waiting for ur RIB updateSmile

I have a feeling there will be separation with love and not with hate... the love part will be unknown to khushi who will only see the hate.. but she will not know that the hate is forced,,,, It will hurt Arnav to put a fake mask of hatred when in truth he loves her but he wont have a choice... neway my predictions have  a  history of not coming true... 

Will update RIB soon luv... 

There will be a first time Lyraa...Hope ur predictions come true..what u said makes sense..from what we saw on the 4th promo..he has so much hidden love for her...but all she can see is hate..yup this track will lead towards that promo pretty soon.
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Arnav wont confront Khusi about it all... he will order her , i can break ur sisters marriage, i did it first time, i can do it again...n for me not to do that, u will have to marry me, now, before payal n akashs wed...khushi will be shocked...But Arvan is trying to save her sisters marriage n reserving khushi for himself...hmmm...im soo upset...i dont know how next week will pass...all this waiting is killing...grrr...

Damn SHyam...grrr

Addie07

shree99 Senior Member
shree99
shree99

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
So far Arnav's reactions to situations concerning khushi have been react first, think later..I have a feeling he will hate her initially... and it will be only later that he will start to examine this logically.. NK will have a role I think..
Khushi is guilty of staying quiet and not exposing shyam immediately and hence indirectly placing anjali's life in danger..and hence probably understands his anger and hatred..'kash nafrat kar pati'

Long ride ahead.. loads of angst..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Addie07sunflower52

Serial_Fan90 Senior Member
Serial_Fan90
Serial_Fan90

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvz

to come to think of it.. this is actually the best option they have in my opinion... that explains arnav's reaction.. but what abt khushi...??
in the promo.. khushi doesn't seem very angry or mad at him... she is shown so much in love...  but somehow i cant seem to find any logic behind such a reaction from khushi...
can anyone explain it to me...

Forgive me guys ! But what promo are we talking about here ?
The last promo I can think of is the one where Shyam and Khushi are supposedly engaged in a conversation.

Arnav is not a stupid , gullible fool. He has brains and is an astute fellow - He might react violently at first because it is his sister who is involved but once his temper mellows , reality will hit him.

Let's not forget NK - I read somewhere that NK is going to play a part . Now I would not know , whether it's his camera or him , that  is going to be crucial. He is going to be an ally to Khushi and can stand upto Arnav , as we all have seen.

I have a feeling he knows somewhere that Jijaji is a crook !

And latest Lalit post says - this too shall pass !
So, it means that Khushi and Arnav misunderstanding wont be dragged for eons.

I feel he will have to choose - Anjali or Khushi !

Anjali is too emotional and feels her husband is a god - I have no clue how will Arnav break this news to Anjali !
Khushi has  been on the receiving end umpteen number of times. He will end up hurting her just to keep her at an arm's length. So , that Shyam can stop lusting after her.

What I dont understand is - HATE MARRIAGE TRACK ?

I mean , you are potentially making a volatile situation. You are well versed with that Snake's obsession with Khushi , so why would you place the bait for him. He might want to kill her for he did not have her ! He is a bloody psycho - Anything possible !

Just so many crazy possibilities running through my head - Driving me insane .

I want it to be Tuesday or Wednesday next week - So that the picture is less murky !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52Fazila~

ashna27 Senior Member
ashna27
ashna27

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
yeha i agree with you - but that one line breaks my heart...

kaash mein tumko mohabbat kar pata...

that really really really breaks my heart :(

Addie07

Go to top