Users

Frequent Posters

FlamingsOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
thats A really good post, and Woww...

It WILL pass...
So not AS much Hatred huh Lalit.?

But the 4 PROMO is dam going true,gosh How Deep is this Drama ..Love it !!

Nafrat pass anne na de !...Mohabbat Door janne na de..

WOw gets be thinking alott ! 

music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lyraa99

I have a feeling there will be separation with love and not with hate... the love part will be unknown to khushi who will only see the hate.. but she will not know that the hate is forced,,,, It will hurt Arnav to put a fake mask of hatred when in truth he loves her but he wont have a choice... neway my predictions have  a  history of not coming true... 

Will update RIB soon luv... 

There will be a first time Lyraa...Hope ur predictions come true..what u said makes sense..from what we saw on the 4th promo..he has so much hidden love for her...but all she can see is hate..yup this track will lead towards that promo pretty soon.
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Arnav wont confront Khusi about it all... he will order her , i can break ur sisters marriage, i did it first time, i can do it again...n for me not to do that, u will have to marry me, now, before payal n akashs wed...khushi will be shocked...But Arvan is trying to save her sisters marriage n reserving khushi for himself...hmmm...im soo upset...i dont know how next week will pass...all this waiting is killing...grrr...

Damn SHyam...grrr
shree99 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So far Arnav's reactions to situations concerning khushi have been react first, think later..I have a feeling he will hate her initially... and it will be only later that he will start to examine this logically.. NK will have a role I think..
Khushi is guilty of staying quiet and not exposing shyam immediately and hence indirectly placing anjali's life in danger..and hence probably understands his anger and hatred..'kash nafrat kar pati'

Long ride ahead.. loads of angst..
Serial_Fan90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: savvz

to come to think of it.. this is actually the best option they have in my opinion... that explains arnav's reaction.. but what abt khushi...??

in the promo.. khushi doesn't seem very angry or mad at him... she is shown so much in love...  but somehow i cant seem to find any logic behind such a reaction from khushi...
can anyone explain it to me...

Forgive me guys ! But what promo are we talking about here ?
The last promo I can think of is the one where Shyam and Khushi are supposedly engaged in a conversation.

Arnav is not a stupid , gullible fool. He has brains and is an astute fellow - He might react violently at first because it is his sister who is involved but once his temper mellows , reality will hit him.

Let's not forget NK - I read somewhere that NK is going to play a part . Now I would not know , whether it's his camera or him , that  is going to be crucial. He is going to be an ally to Khushi and can stand upto Arnav , as we all have seen.

I have a feeling he knows somewhere that Jijaji is a crook !

And latest Lalit post says - this too shall pass !
So, it means that Khushi and Arnav misunderstanding wont be dragged for eons.

I feel he will have to choose - Anjali or Khushi !

Anjali is too emotional and feels her husband is a god - I have no clue how will Arnav break this news to Anjali !
Khushi has  been on the receiving end umpteen number of times. He will end up hurting her just to keep her at an arm's length. So , that Shyam can stop lusting after her.

What I dont understand is - HATE MARRIAGE TRACK ?

I mean , you are potentially making a volatile situation. You are well versed with that Snake's obsession with Khushi , so why would you place the bait for him. He might want to kill her for he did not have her ! He is a bloody psycho - Anything possible !

Just so many crazy possibilities running through my head - Driving me insane .

I want it to be Tuesday or Wednesday next week - So that the picture is less murky !
ashna27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
yeha i agree with you - but that one line breaks my heart...

kaash mein tumko mohabbat kar pata...

that really really really breaks my heart :(
ashna27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
NKs camera needs to come in handy at some point...!
Addie07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Serial_Fan90

Forgive me guys ! But what promo are we talking about here ?
The last promo I can think of is the one where Shyam and Khushi are supposedly engaged in a conversation.

Arnav is not a stupid , gullible fool. He has brains and is an astute fellow - He might react violently at first because it is his sister who is involved but once his temper mellows , reality will hit him.

Let's not forget NK - I read somewhere that NK is going to play a part . Now I would not know , whether it's his camera or him , that  is going to be crucial. He is going to be an ally to Khushi and can stand upto Arnav , as we all have seen.

I have a feeling he knows somewhere that Jijaji is a crook !

And latest Lalit post says - this too shall pass !
So, it means that Khushi and Arnav misunderstanding wont be dragged for eons.

I feel he will have to choose - Anjali or Khushi !

Anjali is too emotional and feels her husband is a god - I have no clue how will Arnav break this news to Anjali !
Khushi has  been on the receiving end umpteen number of times. He will end up hurting her just to keep her at an arm's length. So , that Shyam can stop lusting after her.

What I dont understand is - HATE MARRIAGE TRACK ?

There cannot be a hate marriage at this point.. hope not... but somehow i dnt think so

I mean , you are potentially making a volatile situation. You are well versed with that Snake's obsession with Khushi , so why would you place the bait for him. He might want to kill her for he did not have her ! He is a bloody psycho - Anything possible !

Exactly... he can harm her physically, force himself on her.., because if he knws that khushi loves Arnav he will get desperate,,, Right now he feels his marriage is the barrier between his happiness and khushi, but when he will realize that khushi will not have him, married or otherwise, his obsession will take a new turn... having khushi at any cost and if he cant have her,,,no one can,,

Just so many crazy possibilities running through my head - Driving me insane .

I want it to be Tuesday or Wednesday next week - So that the picture is less murky !

Addie07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashna27

NKs camera needs to come in handy at some point...!

yea... even i think it will catch something crucial... Arnav might even catch how Shyams dirty eyes always follow Khushi.. may be that will tell Arnav that Shyams obsession is dangerous and he has to protect the two most important people in his life
Serial_Fan90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lyraa99

yea... even i think it will catch something crucial... Arnav might even catch how Shyams dirty eyes always follow Khushi.. may be that will tell Arnav that Shyams obsession is dangerous and he has to protect the two most important people in his life

Thanks Lyraa !

However, could you tell me where is that Arnav says - Kash main tumse mohhabat kar sakta and Khushi's vice versa dialogue - I wish I could hate you !

Havenot seen this promo anywhere !

Plz send me the link.