Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hate.. separation and Lalit Mohan

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Well here i am to annoy u all with my wild imagination... again!!!!!!

Promo discussion... yet another scenario 

Even if Arnav doesn't hear the whole convo and there is a misunderstanding..., he might yell at her, call her a gold digger etc... but my point is this is khushi we are talking about not payal whose tears flow at a faster pace than words... Khushi is not a person who will silently listen to all the accusations. ,... she will defend herself.. Remember she has kept mum for Anjali.. Trust runs both ways... Khushi has to trust Arnav enough to tell him the truth... And now that he knows may be she will... Even if he doesnt believe khushi, it will plant a seed of doubt in his mind...

so as Lalit Mohan's latest update--- it will pass... that shows that there might be hatred for a  shortest while but it will not be dragged... what might follow is the hidden love and the separation..

Whether he sends her away, shyam is obsessed with khushi, he will give himself away very soon... When Arnav knows the truth, he will regret not trusting khushi... this truth might be known only to Arnav, and he will also know that if they accept their relationship and give it a name, khushi's life will be in danger because Shyam will want to take khushi from Arnav at any cost... even if the price is khushi's life... so to protect both, anjali and khushi,  he might put on a mask of hatred... so separation
And that speaks abt the fourth promo...

pyaar in aankho me dard bankar rehta hai...

kaash mai usse mohobbat kar paata...

He wants to love her, to tell her how much he loves her but he cannot as he has to put on a mask of hatred to protect her... the hatred that keeps them away..
Nafrat paas aane na de.. Mohobbat door jaane na de...

dont just read, like and comment too.. discuss guys.. discuss.. promo is driving me mad

Edit

Have u noticed in the video, there is only love from Arnav's side.. just a pretense of hate.. he says kyon ki hamara dil aapko pukaarta hai.. Mohobbat en aankho me dard bankar rehti hai... it shows pain.. a hidden love.. but not hate.. far from it... 

Arnav and Khushi are those ill fated lovers who cannot be one because fate  throws them on each others path the moment they decide to part ways and separates them when they decide to walk together.... 

Edited by Lyraa99 - 08 February 2012 at 11:13pm

The following 132 member(s) liked the above post:

aloopakorashivkaaliarmegshamagoyalpreeir2006amulchhetrysweety3773kk10jayajayaarhiisakwaKr1alwaysJustanotherfanSara.Khanjyoti_light29ExceptionalJordinBhavnassenlnp11kashevKhush_5sweety_virgo1RiHar20rvdhaliwalAsmita88aerowana321abclailapnj_Janki_felly_aathithimochamelodysavvzpretty girlnutssabiha alissr565anuvermanam_adiAR_ArShin091505craziefanRabbaVesruthirishikdkumarkushifanThreeDsBlessSuchita2012queenie11princezsafajankisoni86ashna27shreenishkala74Serial_Fan90.1.1.1.1LucyLindaDewthe_breezeshagun-rocksnotacrimetolovethecraze92meghnasNeemsundari-carpediem-renee27shaam91-Devanshi-JasleenccuteaangelChaudhrytmsaavan_loverbablio09Honkytonkmandira1maloseRozy77PurpleRainipkknd06sparikhYummymummyKrani--softyy--nayikamusic1fly_dogMsCeylonGodsEyesreemeeraBarunkidewani-.Pearl.-rumusriarshiJaponicahoopoenature-loverElectric_BuBBlenonasiprpk525Supna9bhaktiiishena07Bunny_Bear-SI-Allbut1rosette80mommamiaekdoteencharsunflower52anodaksgfanJyo.lara3110Alphabet26hukshilafoslaSublimeSanaya-aparna-Arhimaniacpluviophile.-Kina-Ilahi_mera_Jiyaragvir.fanCandYlicious_S..Enchanteur..sweetygirl28ImziRabba-Ve-DelenaJasmine...LotusPetalsMrDarcyfanSamiyaIPKKNDsweetnooriprincessunara

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
I can see ur busy brain working here Lyraa.

Loved ur analysis.Yes...Arnav might not hear the whole convo and might catch that crucial part alone...he will misunderstand her...he should ...for them to actually realize the depth of their relationship..And as all of us know Arnav in anger is a very irrational person.
That being said...I do not think he is gonna leave Shyam alone too...Khushi talking to Shyam about Anji...he is bound to smell something fishy.Now how he is gonna trap Shyam...ur predictions are very good...but I also feel that he might ultimately need Khushi to fully expose him...that could be the place when Babuji might come handy also.or even Payal might open her mouth..though I doubt if that will happen without flooding Delhi...I'm also curious to know about Anji's reaction..I might be wrong..but I feel she might play a big hand in this too...Lots of possibilities...CV's have done a good job here..they have so many tracks they can choose...lets hope the best comes out.

Hey dear...waiting for ur RIB updateSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Addie07nonasilara3110bhaktiiirosette80Arhimaniac

kushifan Senior Member
kushifan
kushifan

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
ya a good perspective.. he loves her so much that it would be difficult for him to hate her .but he has no choice.. the day he comes out of that hatred we might get a hint about their past..nd she says in ankhon mein mujhe nafrat dikhayi deti hai.. she is seeing hatred in his eyes only coz she knows that he loves her so much.. nd she might might be knowing the reason as to why he hates her..nd she also says kash mein aapse nafrat kar pati ..means she is realising that she is in love ...she loves him so much that she wont be able to hate him ..for what he does..but she has a choice she can tel him about shyam ..nd get the thinngs right.. so both have diffrernt perspective of love ...so a star crossed story... only when arnav throws his hatred mask... he will be able to undestand her fully nd that when interlaced with the dark past kushi has.. both will emerge winners in their love in their own way nd their love will get a name... this track has thoroughly laid foundation for the future episodes to come ... nd the ride is definetely roller coster as smebody pointed out.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sakwnonasiAddie07sunflower52

n091505 Senior Member
n091505
n091505

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
There r so many predictions floating around the forum & most of them are so logical, including yours, that I'm positive( i have to be for my health's sake!!!... i'm in danger of turning into an emotional yo-yo!!!LOL) that the CVs too r thinking of a sensible turn in the storyline. I'm ok with the separation track, but it has to be explained logically, keeping all the little clues & hints given in the past, in mind. 

It would suck big time if Arnav's character takes everything he hears or sees at face value & not even think about giving Khushi the benefit of the doubt. I really, really don't have to see a hatred track per say & to tell u the truth i don't think that u need to have hatred for separation. As u pointed out, there could be another reason for it. Leave love out of it for a while if the story calls for it but please don't bring hate into their relationship. I think after 8 mns. of this intense push & pull between the characters, hatred should not be the main focus now.

Just my opinion guys. I'm desperately trying to be optimistic here & right now i'm ready to take any scrap of positivity i can get in the forum!!LOL

Edited by n091505 - 08 February 2012 at 9:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sreemeeraAddie07nonasirosette80Supna9

sweetygirl28 IF-Sizzlerz
sweetygirl28
sweetygirl28

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
ahhh lyraaa.. this promo is driving us all mad.. and the messages we have to decode everytime on lalit's FB wall too.LOL

I think u have very well explained ur point and promo 4 suits this situation too.. but i think this is not all.. yeah as per LM this will pass, shyams truth will come out soon so that this seperation between them will finish..

then comes the past, thats when we will know how khushi is responsible for arnav's past..and the original hatred track starts..  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL too many ideas... am going insane already!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Addie07

-.Pearl.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pearl.-
-.Pearl.-

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Quite a possibility.. But can't really say anything right now.. the track can go in any way... But yeah, the history of Hindi dramas suggest that the first point always ends up with the villian.. but I'm gonna cry my heart out for those two innocent and beautiful people who love each other from the bottom of their hearts once the separation track comes and knocks their door.. what have both of them really done to deserve any of this???

And LM sir's latest update says 'it will pass' and he has mentioned separation ages ago - and that separation is still to come on screen... So how long will it really take to 'let it pass'..???? Are we supposed to die like a million deaths and a zillion lumps in our throats and countless compressing feelings in our chest watching ArHi suffer???? Nooo, please no...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Addie07nonasisunflower52rosette80

savvz Senior Member
savvz
savvz

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
to come to think of it.. this is actually the best option they have in my opinion... that explains arnav's reaction.. but what abt khushi...??
in the promo.. khushi doesn't seem very angry or mad at him... she is shown so much in love...  but somehow i cant seem to find any logic behind such a reaction from khushi...
can anyone explain it to me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Addie07

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1

I can see ur busy brain working here Lyraa.

Loved ur analysis.Yes...Arnav might not hear the whole convo and might catch that crucial part alone...he will misunderstand her...he should ...for them to actually realize the depth of their relationship..And as all of us know Arnav in anger is a very irrational person.
That being said...I do not think he is gonna leave Shyam alone too...Khushi talking to Shyam about Anji...he is bound to smell something fishy.Now how he is gonna trap Shyam...ur predictions are very good...but I also feel that he might ultimately need Khushi to fully expose him...that could be the place when Babuji might come handy also.or even Payal might open her mouth..though I doubt if that will happen without flooding Delhi...I'm also curious to know about Anji's reaction..I might be wrong..but I feel she might play a big hand in this too...Lots of possibilities...CV's have done a good job here..they have so many tracks they can choose...lets hope the best comes out.

Hey dear...waiting for ur RIB updateSmile

I have a feeling there will be separation with love and not with hate... the love part will be unknown to khushi who will only see the hate.. but she will not know that the hate is forced,,,, It will hurt Arnav to put a fake mask of hatred when in truth he loves her but he wont have a choice... neway my predictions have  a  history of not coming true... 

Will update RIB soon luv... 

Edited by Lyraa99 - 08 February 2012 at 9:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Japonicanonasi

Go to top