Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

   
Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

A ruler cannot make everyone happy (Page 4)

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Joined: 23 August 2009
Posts: 7753

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
totally agree with you even i loved the last scene it was damnnn good portrayed by both of them damn Uday jealous ho raha tha..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyasss

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Stormtrooper of CC
Joined: 15 December 2011
Posts: 10055

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Hey Nizza Hug

Even thogh I have got to catch up with the whole week's Epi but have been reading the post here in IF.. 

I totally agree wid you Approve.. I m sure DS must her sth in her sleeves and will surprise the viewers soon(I hope) with it..

Kudos Clap on your Last line.. it's just SUPERB.. 

Mera UV jealous haye mar jawan Waise iske gussey se to himachal kii saari baraf pigal gayi aur mujhe thand mein bhi  hua garmi kaa ehsaas


Luvd it Heart Heart

Can't wit to see Jealous UV.. Day Dreamingbut will have to resist for some time..  Ouch


Edited by limbu.simmy - 09 February 2012 at 7:42am
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Joined: 26 May 2011
Posts: 9510

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Exactly...who are we to judge what is "right" or "wrong" anyway..isn't it all just substantially relative? More , than just power..it is a typical back stage political move every puppet called a so-called social animal performs on the stage of life -- BIG DEAL. What seems crystal clear , virginal   and beautiful may have weaving and layers  of innate  hypocrisy of its manufacturings and specific ways of functioning inside the doors of heaven..as well as we might see virtues coming out from an abstract quality like greed or ambition which is apparently "bad" in the eyes of a conceited and confined societal canvas made by our brains...does God's will supposed to have any boundaries in the first place?Then why so many boundaries and limitations of thinking and moralizing situations all the time by interpreting God's virtues through confined means of "good" and "bad" .."black" or "white"..what's the point...aren't we the most complicated animal made in the animal kingdom cause we are gray? then...i don't think judging will help in such situations..understanding, on the other hand..might take us viewer's thoughts far more long...further than we can imagine...so i guess as viewers we SHOULD NOT JUDGE ANY CHARACTER...as your post implicitly states... and yes , you are right..kuch paaney ke liye humesha kuch khona parta hain , for the reason one can't make everyone happy...as Milton stated long ago --"Heaven is Hell ; and Hell is Heaven" Embarrassed



Edited by austenrox - 09 February 2012 at 8:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Joined: 12 May 2011
Posts: 7223

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wadi..doll

totally agree with you even i loved the last scene it was damnnn good portrayed by both of them damn Uday jealous ho raha tha..
WinkYA IT WAS thanks
lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Joined: 12 May 2011
Posts: 7223

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by limbu.simmy

Hey Nizza Hug

Even thogh I have got to catch up with the whole week's Epi but have been reading the post here in IF.. 

I totally agree wid you Approve.. I m sure DS must her sth in her sleeves and will surprise the viewers soon(I hope) with it..

Kudos Clap on your Last line.. it's just SUPERB.. 

Mera UV jealous haye mar jawan Waise iske gussey se to himachal kii saari baraf pigal gayi aur mujhe thand mein bhi  hua garmi kaa ehsaas


Luvd it Heart Heart

Can't wit to see Jealous UV.. Day Dreamingbut will have to resist for some time..  Ouch
LOLsimmy hugs...
ya go and watch it u will enjoy
lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Joined: 12 May 2011
Posts: 7223

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by austenrox

Exactly...who are we to judge what is "right" or "wrong" anyway..isn't it all just substantially relative? More , than just power..it is a typical back stage political move every puppet called a so-called social animal performs on the stage of life -- BIG DEAL. What seems crystal clear , virginal   and beautiful may have weaving and layers  of innate  hypocrisy of its manufacturings and specific ways of functioning inside the doors of heaven..as well as we might see virtues coming out from an abstract quality like greed or ambition which is apparently "bad" in the eyes of a conceited and confined societal canvas made by our brains...does God's will supposed to have any boundaries in the first place?Then why so many boundaries and limitations of thinking and moralizing situations all the time by interpreting God's virtues through confined means of "good" and "bad" .."black" or "white"..what's the point...aren't we the most complicated animal made in the animal kingdom cause we are gray? then...i don't think judging will help in such situations..understanding, on the other hand..might take us viewer's thoughts far more long...further than we can imagine...so i guess as viewers we SHOULD NOT JUDGE ANY CHARACTER...as your post implicitly states... and yes , you are right..kuch paaney ke liye humesha kuch khona parta hain , for the reason one can't make everyone happy...as Milton stated long ago --"Heaven is Hell ; and Hell is Heaven" Embarrassed

Clapgood reply
we shouldn't judge any character i would like to add in it...we can't judge anyone till we know reason everything properly...as for now we either know the reason nor answer so judging kaa swaal hii nahinpaida hota

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index