Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

A ruler cannot make everyone happy (Page 3)

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alisha_yashAran

awesome post...Clap

n i agree dadisaab cant let dat decades old alliance wid d jaigarh riyasat go out of her hands..she definitely has something at d back of her mind

also she kept presssing manyata's hand while she was explaining d whole deal to every1..was dere some hint dere or m interpreting way too muchLOL
Smiletrue DS is the ruler only one card she has played next card is going to be take out soon...ya pressing meant trust which is very difficult to maintain so she is doing that only

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Nizza... super post and i always think like that when it comes to be positive... am sure that ds has a big plan but u don't think that she miss something ... in the future m will not obey and u see m said she will do everything fast to go majnu .. and something make me more afraid .. ds didn't see further she only wants her to be royal first .. m thought further than that .. may be she will change and that's what i really hope ..ya uv didn't understand but he will make a move as his mystery is still un able to know it ... super post nizza 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyasss

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love-mystery

Nizza... super post and i always think like that when it comes to be positive... am sure that ds has a big plan but u don't think that she miss something ... in the future m will not obey and u see m said she will do everything fast to go majnu .. and something make me more afraid .. ds didn't see further she only wants her to be royal first .. m thought further than that .. may be she will change and that's what i really hope ..ya uv didn't understand but he will make a move as his mystery is still un able to know it ... super post nizza 
Monkey Icon Yoyothankoo...and DS she is shaatir player...don't worry she will make UV understand but before its manayata who needs to be controlled

..Dreamer..

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshyasss

Monkey Icon Yoyothankoo...and DS she is shaatir player...don't worry she will make UV understand but before its manayata who needs to be controlled

m be controlled u believe in that .. when i thought m start caring for her family even then majnu be in the pic and spoil everything now she is doing this for majnu i don't think she gonna change coz of that plan but let's hope for the best Big smile

lakshyasss

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lakshyasss

m be controlled u believe in that .. when i thought m start caring for her family even then majnu be in the pic and spoil everything now she is doing this for majnu i don't think she gonna change coz of that plan but let's hope for the best Big smile
if she will not 10 more methods DS will take out that is torturing akaashLOL

..Dreamer..

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
AwesomeStar and my most favourite part in the post"Giriraj Takloo"ROFL.Ya the need of the hour is Save Manyata mission and UV is DS's darling who just needs some caring and convincing words from his mentor,Then the Lion will be all fine
..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]if she will not 10 more methods DS will take out that is torturing akaashLOL [/QUOTE]

that's gonna be amazing LOL
lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

AwesomeStar and my most favourite part in the post"Giriraj Takloo"ROFL.Ya the need of the hour is Save Manyata mission and UV is DS's darling who just needs some caring and convincing words from his mentor,Then the Lion will be all fine
giriraj takloo...you know i love him...thanks arya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index