Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

A ruler cannot make everyone happy (Page 2)

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

viswas nahi hota yeh tuney likha hai!
kyoon don't underestimate me...now only i am coming to my level of posts...if i can be funny i can be serious too... Crazy Rabbit Icons

nikhilageet IF-Dazzler
nikhilageet
nikhilageet

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Excellent post NizzaClap. You know while watching the episode I felt that DS has definately got something up her sleeveWink. The royals were known for their politics and intrigue and that is exactly what she was doing. To gain manyata s trust she had to openly show that she is on her side and not UV s . And she will definately make UV understandWink. All your points were pertinent and spot onBig smile. BTw an angry UV looked awesome Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyasss

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikhilageet

Excellent post NizzaClap. You know while watching the episode I felt that DS has definately got something up her sleeveWink. The royals were known for their politics and intrigue and that is exactly what she was doing. To gain manyata s trust she had to openly show that she is on her side and not UV s . And she will definately make UV understandWink. All your points were pertinent and spot onBig smile. BTw an angry UV looked awesome Wink
first thanku...
ya she will deal with UV...her first step has to be placed at proper place next is UV 's case

nikhilageet

Fearless_Lover IF-Stunnerz
Fearless_Lover
Fearless_Lover

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
superb post dearThumbs Up
lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luckdiya

superb post dearThumbs Up
thanks a lotWink

Fearless_Lover

sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Exactly...I totally agree with u!!!!

At the moment Manyata was not ready to listen to anyone ...she was hell bent on getting Aakash out of jail so DS gave her wat she wanted ...

She can never forget Uday...I'm sure once Manyata learns all the skills of being a Rajkumari she'll force her to get married to Uday by hook or by crook...

I'm quite sure she'll never accpet Aakash

lakshyasss

SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
awesome post...Clap

n i agree dadisaab cant let dat decades old alliance wid d jaigarh riyasat go out of her hands..she definitely has something at d back of her mind

also she kept presssing manyata's hand while she was explaining d whole deal to every1..was dere some hint dere or m interpreting way too muchLOL

lakshyasss

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

Exactly...I totally agree with u!!!!

At the moment Manyata was not ready to listen to anyone ...she was hell bent on getting Aakash out of jail so DS gave her wat she wanted ...

She can never forget Uday...I'm sure once Manyata learns all the skills of being a Rajkumari she'll force her to get married to Uday by hook or by crook...

I'm quite sure she'll never accpet Aakash
Monkey Winksya manayata needs to be controlled so DS had to do this...of udayveer he will reach ,manayata's heart not monia's that is what cv's want to show

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index