Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: luckdiya

superb post dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thanks a lot๐Ÿ˜‰
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Exactly...I totally agree with u!!!!

At the moment Manyata was not ready to listen to anyone ...she was hell bent on getting Aakash out of jail so DS gave her wat she wanted ...

She can never forget Uday...I'm sure once Manyata learns all the skills of being a Rajkumari she'll force her to get married to Uday by hook or by crook...

I'm quite sure she'll never accpet Aakash
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
awesome post...๐Ÿ‘

n i agree dadisaab cant let dat decades old alliance wid d jaigarh riyasat go out of her hands..she definitely has something at d back of her mind

also she kept presssing manyata's hand while she was explaining d whole deal to every1..was dere some hint dere or m interpreting way too much๐Ÿ˜†
lakshyasss thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

Exactly...I totally agree with u!!!!

At the moment Manyata was not ready to listen to anyone ...she was hell bent on getting Aakash out of jail so DS gave her wat she wanted ...

She can never forget Uday...I'm sure once Manyata learns all the skills of being a Rajkumari she'll force her to get married to Uday by hook or by crook...

I'm quite sure she'll never accpet Aakash

ya manayata needs to be controlled so DS had to do this...of udayveer he will reach ,manayata's heart not monia's that is what cv's want to show
lakshyasss thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

awesome post...๐Ÿ‘

n i agree dadisaab cant let dat decades old alliance wid d jaigarh riyasat go out of her hands..she definitely has something at d back of her mind

also she kept presssing manyata's hand while she was explaining d whole deal to every1..was dere some hint dere or m interpreting way too much๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜Štrue DS is the ruler only one card she has played next card is going to be take out soon...ya pressing meant trust which is very difficult to maintain so she is doing that only
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nizza... super post and i always think like that when it comes to be positive... am sure that ds has a big plan but u don't think that she miss something ... in the future m will not obey and u see m said she will do everything fast to go majnu .. and something make me more afraid .. ds didn't see further she only wants her to be royal first .. m thought further than that .. may be she will change and that's what i really hope ..ya uv didn't understand but he will make a move as his mystery is still un able to know it ... super post nizza 
lakshyasss thumbnail

Originally posted by: love-mystery

Nizza... super post and i always think like that when it comes to be positive... am sure that ds has a big plan but u don't think that she miss something ... in the future m will not obey and u see m said she will do everything fast to go majnu .. and something make me more afraid .. ds didn't see further she only wants her to be royal first .. m thought further than that .. may be she will change and that's what i really hope ..ya uv didn't understand but he will make a move as his mystery is still un able to know it ... super post nizza 

thankoo...and DS she is shaatir player...don't worry she will make UV understand but before its manayata who needs to be controlled
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lakshyasss

thankoo...and DS she is shaatir player...don't worry she will make UV understand but before its manayata who needs to be controlled

m be controlled u believe in that .. when i thought m start caring for her family even then majnu be in the pic and spoil everything now she is doing this for majnu i don't think she gonna change coz of that plan but let's hope for the best ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
lakshyasss thumbnail

Originally posted by: love-mystery

m be controlled u believe in that .. when i thought m start caring for her family even then majnu be in the pic and spoil everything now she is doing this for majnu i don't think she gonna change coz of that plan but let's hope for the best ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

if she will not 10 more methods DS will take out that is torturing akaash๐Ÿ˜†