A ruler cannot make everyone happy

Posted: 12 years ago
A ruler cannot make everyone happy at a single time.

Ya this the point cv's put UP yesterday
DS is a true leader,she knows how to rule and plan her move for her she knew what the outcome would be,she knew her move can make her wrong for all,...but for once she wanted to only see the good side of her decision ie;monia turning to manayata
and ignore the negative impact as she could handle it later.

She wanted at that moment to make manayata believe her...that she is with her...
so she said humne faisla liya hai kii hum manayata aur akaash kaa rishta tabhi kabool karenge jab manayata rajkumari bankar is gadi par baithengii...

meaning she will accept the relationship only if manayata becomes royal...but she never  she said that she will accept akaash confused let me explain...she said RELATIONSHIP...which will survive than only she will accept na...i guess all were disappointed by her but i happy...

She has not forgotton UDAYVEER never can she?//? only ignored him as hour needed that
for her things were as tough as were for udayveer to feel the betrayal...she had to betray him infront of manayata to make her free not in real sense but in an absolutely different way to judge...she has to make manayata gain her trust ...to feel open to her atleast hence she had to use her power of taking a one sided decision...

for udayveer she cannot forget him ..never-ever. Relationships are not that easily forgetful...how easily if they are made more difficult is to sustain them...as i had said before this had to happen...not for bad but for good...

This will start new journey of revolution of udayveer ..as there can be a secret meeting between Ds and udayveer as udayveer had demanded an answer from DS which at that moment was not possible... so there was a cold war of words but before udayveer commits something DS will come and stop him and as early as possible explain him all...because she knows how to handle him...

For Akaash drinking Tea -When sugar is less in tea it proves tasteless and when it is more it is not bearable to drink...same case of u...thinking of good occured to u at a point when it was  not possible has made u unbearable...so keep thinking...and standing where u are...

For jai-Log khud ke payer pe kulharri marte hain par isne payer ko kulharri pe maara hai...kya baat hai wah wah...tumse to behtar vijaybhai hai aagey peeche hona janta hai...

Moral of the story don't believe what eyes make u see believe what mind makes u believe...
As per DS she cannot turn 180 degree angle from front to back only a 90 degree she could which she took rest 90 degree she would...

I loved the moment of UDAYVEER saying to Giri takloo that wo dadisahib ke naye ladley or something like that he spoke ko nahin chorrega...
Mera UV jealous haye mar jawan Waise iske gussey se to himachal kii saari baraf pigal gayi aur mujhe thand mein bhi  hua garmi kaa ehsaas

do comment what u feel
 Wishing Good day to all

nizza😊

Edited by lakshyasss - 12 years ago
heyy nizza
loveddd ur post dear...it was cute & had depth & to understand the bigger picture of all to understand the point what DS said...
as u said rightly DS given approval to there relationship only on IF basis...that IF carries so many things...
in that whole scene what DS said manyata apna aap ko badlana ko tayaar ho gayi hai...that has so much to say... but which only changed the reactions of the ladies of the rajmahal...J & komal ...woman understood the change DS tried to say but all man didn't understood the point what she is trying to say...
DS expected UV to understand that point but she got disappointment in return...she maybe knewing that UV will be disappointed at this moment but he will understand the larger picture seeing the future point...which he didn't or he did somewhere but that moment he was so mad that it didn't made him understand the point ...
i think it would be maybe another woman that's unnati might make him realise as always she tells what heart ..woman point of view & she will show the point of DS .

Edited by loving_bird - 12 years ago
Originally posted by loving_bird

heyy nizza
loveddd ur post dear...it was cute & had depth & to understand the bigger picture of all to understand the point what DS said...
as u said rightly DS given approval to there relationship only on IF basis...that IF carries so many things...
in that whole scene what DS said manyata apna aap ko badlana ko tayaar ho gayi hai...that has so much to say... but which only changed the reactions of the ladies of the rajmahal...J & komal ...woman understood the change DS tried to say but all man didn't understood the point what she is trying to say...
DS expected UV to understand that point but she got disappointment in return...she maybe knewing that UV will be disappointed at this moment but he will understand the larger picture seeing the future point...which he didn't or he did somewhere but that moment he was so mad that it didn't made him understand the point ...
i think it would be maybe another woman that's unnati might make him realise as always she tells what heart ..woman point of view & she will show the point of DS .

thankoo...
true UV was not able to understand the bigger picture...unnati and DS will make him understand soon...and always she was pressing manayata khud ko badalne ke liye tyaar hai which meant a lot
Edited by lakshyasss - 12 years ago
Great post nizza...
really...you have given valid points...
You have stated correct that DS has said to approve Manyata and Akash relationship only and only IF she fulfills her duty of being royal...
and the word IF is the only word in this world which has infinite possibilities...
I really hope DS comes to rescue Uday..before he does any thing wrong in his rage...
but I think Uday himself will question DS again because their questionare about the reason was interrupted in between..and since he is so close to her..he will definitely first wants all the questions to be answered before he takes any further step...

Originally posted by nityah

Great post nizza...
really...you have given valid points...
You have stated correct that DS has said to approve Manyata and Akash relationship only and only IF she fulfills her duty of being royal...
and the word IF is the only word in this world which has infinite possibilities...
I really hope DS comes to rescue Uday..before he does any thing wrong in his rage...
but I think Uday himself will question DS again because their questionare about the reason was interrupted in between..and since he is so close to her..he will definitely first wants all the questions to be answered before he takes any further step...

he needs to be answered which he will... IF is the only thing which can go eitherwise...also there is going to be meeting between them...as till now eyecontct is leftEdited by lakshyasss - 12 years ago
Originally posted by rimitimi2000

SUPER...PPPOSSSTTT
Thanks for it😊
viswas nahi hota yeh tuney likha hai!
Originally posted by poulomi12

viswas nahi hota yeh tuney likha hai!
kyoon don't underestimate me...now only i am coming to my level of posts...if i can be funny i can be serious too...
Excellent post Nizza👏. You know while watching the episode I felt that DS has definately got something up her sleeve😉. The royals were known for their politics and intrigue and that is exactly what she was doing. To gain manyata s trust she had to openly show that she is on her side and not UV s . And she will definately make UV understand😉. All your points were pertinent and spot on😃. BTw an angry UV looked awesome 😉
Originally posted by nikhilageet

Excellent post Nizza👏. You know while watching the episode I felt that DS has definately got something up her sleeve😉. The royals were known for their politics and intrigue and that is exactly what she was doing. To gain manyata s trust she had to openly show that she is on her side and not UV s . And she will definately make UV understand😉. All your points were pertinent and spot on😃. BTw an angry UV looked awesome 😉
first thanku...
ya she will deal with UV...her first step has to be placed at proper place next is UV 's case