India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Chachu in the court

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Dramatic and unrealistic arguments in the court.

I think chachu hardly uttered around 12 sentences after stuttering for days. And then the other lawyer pulled out a rabbit from his hat. We clearly saw chachu sweating and again started stuttering. And then magically he also pulled out rabbits from his hat in the form of evidence of his client being in London at that time. If he had that solid evidence, why was he nervous in the first place and started stuttering?

It seems the other lawyer is not that dumb to overlook this fact.

The case presentation was simply laughable and too amateurish.

I never saw a a more dumb court scene than this.

Edited by rightnow - 08 February 2012 at 8:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

confusedsoulsruthi_mtara_211lunzasonali.19281

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
u might be right...i don't know much about law but i do believe in miricles. 

i mean obviously this wasn't his trump card but he must've known where his client was...  lawyers ask u to tell them EVERYTHING!  and keep stuff as back up too...  at that itme it didn't seem important but it was. He just told the opponent lawyer that this was his trump card to shut him up!     also, that clause thing, ya he would've eventually stated it but he has a stuttering issue, at least psychologically, so it was tough for him. 

Please don't make fun of people like that because there are people who are like that and its tough! (no i'm not but this is what i'm studying and it hurts to know people can be so cruel; that too because lack of awareness) sorry if i hurt u or anyone else but i had to say it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deejagi.effervescent.

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
shortest court proceeding that I have seen ...
not even a dozen sentences were spoken between the two lawyers...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

confusedsoulleavesandwaves

sruthi_m Senior Member
sruthi_m
sruthi_m

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I empathize with chachu's problem and his stammering...
From the start the way CV's handled the chachu track is illogical and they only concentrated on drama even forgetting the essence of some of the characters..Drama is ok as long as essence of characters is maintained
i never was able to connect to it...even though some of the scenes were really touching...

The CV's even though had a good plot and actors in their hand... sometimes the screenplay, sometimes the editing(though editing of the scenes has improved recently), even sometimes right dialogues are lagging  very much and they are killing the character essence...

Within few months the cv's lost essence of all most all characters and the only character in essence for me is viren and virat to some extent... Bade bheeji, pinky chachu and dabbu are there to provide some light hearted moments...remaining characters for me are here and there..
I hope atleast they dont screw up the characters in essence...they need to go back to basics and review their character sketch before finalizing the screenplay and dialogues.

Edited by sruthi_m - 08 February 2012 at 10:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

confusedsoultara_211leavesandwavessonali.19281

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
I am not making fun of chachu's stammering. But he was ok and in the next minute he started to stammer. That shows his nervousness and surprise or shock at the new turn of development. If he really had that evidence in hand and if had anticipated the development, he would have been confident and not created that scene.

CVs are more interested in drama.

Edited by rightnow - 08 February 2012 at 11:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

confusedsoul

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Too much emotion and too much mushiness.

Let them come out of it and create some better episodes. Logical.

confusedsoul

confusedsoul Groupbie
confusedsoul
confusedsoul

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
@shruti_m: you are so right. Drama, we all know is the spice for TRP's. But do the creatives have to make such a mess of characters to achieve that?? Initially this show was moving at a good pace and had all its basics right. Now its such a mish-mash. Its definitely not funny how every show on Indian Television finally turns into a Saas_Bahu saga. Only the definition of the Evil Saas keeps changing. Sometimes, she is the evil devrani; at other times she is the evil chachi and in this one it is Swanini Bua!!

leavesandwaves

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Agree...nt with the stammering part...but how the case was directed...

they could hv shown...the two lawyers arguing...muted...and only drama...how they had shown in case of Viren...!!!

Why do the show makers...forget such thngs...yaar...dun they hv minds??

and tht hukum ka ikka dialogue...was the funniest...LOL

Edited by tara_211 - 09 February 2012 at 12:07am

leavesandwaves

Go to top