India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Are you enjoying

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Hey guys Are you enjoying the current track???????

what are your views about this track? 

I am liking the current track. I quite enjoying it. As I feel akshara antar atama gonna be out and she will expose like a volcano lol. I hope she do. okay so are yoou enjoying it? 

Personally I am really confused right now. I dont know if they gonna air it rashmi track first, diffrences between naksh or naksh standing up for their baby and going angaist g3. But I am really liking it and me and my family are watching it and we are really excited

another thing is how can cvs improve this track. what are your suggestionsBig smile

I am eager to know your views about the trackBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09

kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
but sara want to see naksh spending time with the baby yaar i know next bomb in the way of reshmi dont know what is waiting for us but want to see naksh celebrate valentine day together and ak too jaldi come back to nk and make him happy

Ramsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala_09

but sara want to see naksh spending time with the baby yaar i know next bomb in the way of reshmi dont know what is waiting for us but want to see naksh celebrate valentine day together and ak too jaldi come back to nk and make him happy

I think CVS will show naksh happiness. I am sure they will Big smile
kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
they can show naksh bonding more with the baby and spend time with duggu and elders too allow naksh take care of the baby dont want to see naksh get upset with each other hope v see some thing new moments in naksh life dont want to see repetitive scenes naksh mu and they ignore each other fed up 
Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

they can show naksh bonding more with the baby and spend time with duggu and elders too allow naksh take care of the baby dont want to see naksh get upset with each other hope v see some thing new moments in naksh life dont want to see repetitive scenes naksh mu and they ignore each other fed up 

Do you remember in 2009 when naksh got married. they had fights and clashes because they were not good enough to handle relationship because they were young married couple. Same goes now they are young parents so it will take time for them to become a good mother father na. 
kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

Do you remember in 2009 when naksh got married. they had fights and clashes because they were not good enough to handle relationship because they were young married couple. Same goes now they are young parents so it will take time for them to become a good mother father na. 
hope so this time they dont take much time yaar cant see naksh aruguing or fighting or mu each other or upset with each other v saw already this more want to see more maturity

Ramsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Saraella

hope so this time they dont take much time yaar cant see naksh aruguing or fighting or mu each other or upset with each other v saw already this more want to see more maturity

I agree 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index