Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shruts18

But one most important message of all they are not promoting well at all and is not good for the masses as well...if the population actually start following the "family planning" programme followed by the lead couples, what would happen to the human existence????😆🤢

LOL shruti 🤣 u r at again😉 human race would go extinct😉
shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
oops sorry some probs double post Edited by shruts18 - 12 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANJ4

I know what you mean ... I go to the gym at least 5 times out of the week and i also walk 1.4 miles at work during my break  ... Our company also supplies fruit during the week ...  

wow anju that's awesome... 👏
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ANJ4

Guys     look who the spokeperson is ... Urmil

Do you think any would want to excercise after look at her ...

😆 Lol Anju, why go for the looks 😛 looks can be deceptive 😉😆

But am waiting for one social message...Your child is not an extension of yourself. Your child is an individual under your care, so please don't relive your life through him/her.

Please let Ahem off the apron string off his mom...let him be a MAN now. Koki please don't make decisions for Gohem all the time, they must learn how to live with the consequences from the choices they make ( lot of drama can happen here also...but there will be no shock & provocation element there🤢) . After all, they will have to learn to think for themselves sometime. It's best they start now 😊.

shruts18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

LOL shruti 🤣 u r at again😉 human race would go extinct😉

Yeah, yester my hubby made fun of me that I m watching a show in which the couples haven't even had an SR since 2 years🐷I m feeling more than gohem missing each other, we are missing them😔 and I hate to admit this😒
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruts18

Yeah, yester my hubby made fun of me that I m watching a show in which the couples haven't even had an SR since 2 years🐷I m feeling more than gohem missing each other, we are missing them😔 and I hate to admit this😒

shruti dear... don't try to apply that particular part in ur real life... ur real life Ahemji will be😕😲(&&*(*&^&&*😆
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
munni what a great thing to catch. how about women's lib by making kinjal a model.
they have been giving us crash courses on how to deal with goons too.
shruts18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

shruti dear... don't try to apply that particular part in ur real life... ur real life Ahemji will be😕😲(&&*(*&^&&*😆

Nopes how can I do so Munni😆I dont have that much of will power 😆neither my hubby is so control freak like Ahemji😆
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
And how can we forget that message given tn us in gopi's education track, they proved that age is not a problem for one to learn and complete her/his education..
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 5cents

😆 Lol Anju, why go for the looks 😛 looks can be deceptive 😉😆

But am waiting for one social message...Your child is not an extension of yourself. Your child is an individual under your care, so please don't relive your life through him/her.

Please let Ahem off the apron string off his mom...let him be a MAN now. Koki please don't make decisions for Gohem all the time, they must learn how to live with the consequences from the choices they make ( lot of drama can happen here also...but there will be no shock & provocation element there🤢) . After all, they will have to learn to think for themselves sometime. It's best they start now 😊.

🤣    Love the apron part.