Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS and social messages cont... (Page 2)

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Originally posted by ANJ4

Guys     look who the spokeperson is ... Urmil
Do you think any would want to excercise after look at her ...

may be there are urmi fans ...but on a serious note... the message is being sent acrossBig smile
I know what you mean ... I go to the gym at least 5 times out of the week and i also walk 1.4 miles at work during my break  ... Our company also supplies fruit during the week ...  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shruts18

Good post Munni!Big smilethey did a wonderful job in the education part, fireworks and animalsBig smile

We should be very optimistic and keep on looking at any good point available and praise CVs for that for us to actually surviveLOL

i know shruti it's not a good track going on for us Gohem fans...but at least they are trying to show some message... which i hardly see in other shows

so good job guysClap

But one most important message of all they are not promoting well at all and is not good for the masses as well...if the population actually start following the "family planning" programme followed by the lead couples, what would happen to the human existence????LOLDead

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

Good post Munni!Big smilethey did a wonderful job in the education part, fireworks and animalsBig smile

We should be very optimistic and keep on looking at any good point available and praise CVs for that for us to actually surviveLOL

i know shruti it's not a good track going on for us Gohem fans...but at least they are trying to show some message... which i hardly see in other shows

so good job guysClap

But one most important message of all they are not promoting well at all and is not good for the masses as well...if the population actually start following the "family planning" programme followed by the lead couples, what would happen to the human existence????LOLDead

LOL shruti ROFL u r at againWink human race would go extinctWink

shruts18

shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
oops sorry some probs double postOuch

Edited by shruts18 - 08 February 2012 at 9:17pm

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

may be there are urmi fans ...but on a serious note... the message is being sent acrossBig smile
I know what you mean ... I go to the gym at least 5 times out of the week and i also walk 1.4 miles at work during my break  ... Our company also supplies fruit during the week ...  

wow anju that's awesome... Clap

ANJ4

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

LOL Lol Anju, why go for the looks Tongue looks can be deceptive WinkLOL

But am waiting for one social message...Your child is not an extension of yourself. Your child is an individual under your care, so please don't relive your life through him/her.

Please let Ahem off the apron string off his mom...let him be a MAN now. Koki please don't make decisions for Gohem all the time, they must learn how to live with the consequences from the choices they make ( lot of drama can happen here also...but there will be no shock & provocation element thereDead) . After all, they will have to learn to think for themselves sometime. It's best they start now Smile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadANJ4

shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

so good job guysClap

Yeah, yester my hubby made fun of me that I m watching a show in which the couples haven't even had an SR since 2 yearsOuchPigI m feeling more than gohem missing each other, we are missing themUnhappy and I hate to admit thisDisapprove

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

so good job guysClap

Yeah, yester my hubby made fun of me that I m watching a show in which the couples haven't even had an SR since 2 yearsOuchPigI m feeling more than gohem missing each other, we are missing themUnhappy and I hate to admit thisDisapprove

shruti dear... don't try to apply that particular part in ur real life... ur real life Ahemji will beConfusedShocked(&&*(*&^&&*LOL

shruts18

Go to top