SNS and social messages cont...

Posted: 12 years ago

SNS is already associated with promotion of education, 

they showed that diwali is about lights and to avoid fireworks there by avoiding air and sound polllution...

they showed about the kindness needed to be shown towards animals and birds 

though it is through the crazy urmila track... they are sending out a social message

women's health and fitness :

people specially women in smaller towns and villages do not care for their fitness and diet... and the show is promoting the same...promoting yoga.. exercise and diet tips

they not only provide entertainment but also show some social promotions from time to time...

good job CVs...👏

Good post Munni!😃they did a wonderful job in the education part, fireworks and animals😃

We should be very optimistic and keep on looking at any good point available and praise CVs for that for us to actually survive😆
Originally posted by shruts18

Good post Munni!😃they did a wonderful job in the education part, fireworks and animals😃

We should be very optimistic and keep on looking at any good point available and praise CVs for that for us to actually survive😆

i know shruti it's not a good track going on for us Gohem fans...but at least they are trying to show some message... which i hardly see in other shows

so good job guys👏
Nice post munni. Although they keep showing a lot of crap but we should look at positive things only😃
Munni.. you are absolutely right.. Good point.. 👏
They have also showed us the importance of a proper instructor.. Avoid someone like Urmi.. But I digress..😳
Yes health and fitness is very important,,
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Munni.. you are absolutely right.. Good point.. 👏
They have also showed us the importance of a proper instructor.. Avoid someone like Urmi.. But I digress..😳
Yes health and fitness is very important,,

thank god harini they avoided urmi as instructor and also have shown what happens if untrained persons try to be  the instructors😆
Guys     look who the spokeperson is ... Urmil
Do you think any would want to excercise after look at her ...
Originally posted by ANJ4

Guys     look who the spokeperson is ... Urmil
Do you think any would want to excercise after look at her ...

may be there are urmi fans ...but on a serious note... the message is being sent across😃
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

may be there are urmi fans ...but on a serious note... the message is being sent across😃
I know what you mean ... I go to the gym at least 5 times out of the week and i also walk 1.4 miles at work during my break  ... Our company also supplies fruit during the week ...  
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

i know shruti it's not a good track going on for us Gohem fans...but at least they are trying to show some message... which i hardly see in other shows

so good job guys👏

But one most important message of all they are not promoting well at all and is not good for the masses as well...if the population actually start following the "family planning" programme followed by the lead couples, what would happen to the human existence????😆🤢