Gulaal
Gulaal

Sadda Haq Ethe Rakh - Epi 153 (Page 10)

Bioinfo_Chaitu IF-Rockerz
Bioinfo_Chaitu
Bioinfo_Chaitu

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted23

hey guys have to run snow on it's way here again, have to get home before i get stuck so good night and see you tomHug

bye good nyt aditi, take care Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizz

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=MR21]kesar says kyun...mere bhaathon ki koi ehamyath nahi hai tere liye...she says agar tujhe aisa samajna hai...toh tu samaj...he says dekh gulaal...tujhe mere sawaalon ka jawaab dena padega...she says kyun...kyun dhu mein tere sawaalon ka jawaab kesar...kyun...he say kyun ki mera haq hai...tujhse mera sawaalon ka jawaab maagna mera haq hai...she say haq...kaisa haq...kounsi haq ki bhaath kar raha hai tu kesar...mujhpe mere vasant ke alaawa aur kissi ka iss tharah ke haq nahi hosakhtha...tujhe aise sawaal poochne ka haq kisne dhiya hai...he is shocked n says koi haq nahi hai mera tujh par..she says koi haq nahi hai kesar..koi haq nahi hai...mujhpe sirf vasant ka haq tha...he is in tears...she says aur meine usse saare sawaalon ka jawaab de diya...ab mein iss bhaare mein kissi se bhaath nahi karna chaahthi...tujhse toh bhil khul nahi...ab tujhe jo samaj na woh tu samaj...tujhe jo karna hai tu kar sakhtha hai...she starts leaving n he shouts haan...jaa...chali jaa yahaa se...jaa...agar tujhe meri parwaa nahi hai toh mujhe bhi teri parwaa nahi hai...agar tujhe meri kisi bhi baath se farak nahi padtha na...toh aaj ke bhaad mujhe bhi teri kisi bhi bhaat se farak nahi padtha...agar mera tujhpe koi haq nahi hai na...toh aaj ke bhaad tera bhi mujpe koi haq nahi hai...aur naahi kabhi tha...aur aaj se kyun...abhi se...agar tujhe lagtha hai tu jo chaahe jaisa chaahe kar sakhthi hai...toh mein bhi wahi karoon ga...jo mein chaahonga...agar tujhe lagtha hai ki tu jo karthi hai...woh sahi karthi hai...toh mein kahoonga ki tu sahi nahi hai...sahi nahi hai tu har bhaar...nahi hai tu sahi...nahi hai...nahi hai tu sahi...nahi hai...he says it so helplessly...

[/Q
@bold I loved this dialogue.This is him sort of repeating yesterday's dialogue about his gift na.He said the same thing about his giftna ki Gullu doesn't feel his gift is imp.That is what he needs to be the only important person in her life and all the tantrums start when she denies him that position.

@ red my fav bit of the whole confrontation.brilliantly acted by neil and Manasi.I don't know what else to say cause you just have to watch to understand it na.
After this Gullu behaved very irrationally.It was slightly cruel but kya karein she also got pakaofied and little scared with the haq dialogues.

but Neil, awesome acting yaar.The screaming and those dialogues.I hpe his voice was ok.
That bit was great.Kesar is hurt and desperate.Neil portrayed it beautifully. and the final nahi hai tu sahi I agree Ramya,the intensity and anger is gone only the hurt is left.and this leads us all to the fake marriage trackLOL
I remember they had shown the promo shoot of the shaadi on SBS and I wa heart broken thinking that they were shooting the shaadi for the show but later on was relieved when I knew that it's just a promoLOL

Edited by minizz - 09 February 2012 at 11:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21Bioinfo_Chaitu-Srushti-

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

Done with the updates Big smile

Thank you so much Ramya for the detailed updates.it was lovelyHug

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted23

hey guys have to run snow on it's way here again, have to get home before i get stuck so good night and see you tomHug

ok Aditi,Take care and see you tomorrowBig smile

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
ok I have to go too.Good night Ramya and ChaithuHug
See you tomorrowBig smile

Bioinfo_Chaitu IF-Rockerz
Bioinfo_Chaitu
Bioinfo_Chaitu

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
accha guys me too leaving bye good nyt minni and ramya  Hug

MR21Geeshu-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bioinfo

he he lovely post srush and fab gifs geesh , Big smile

kyun sach ka sabak sikhaye sab sach sun bhi na paye , sach koi bole toh tu paap ki bhawna bataye Angry sahi title hai srush Big smile

Kya post?? I did not even post...See ...Shows how much you read themOuchLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21Geeshu

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
What to say...I missed one of the brilliantest Episode...Both powerhouse characters...actors...and at this we can say...Star crossed lovers...the pig headed bulls collided and what sparks...It was almost a see saw in the storm...With each of them taking and putting each other at tests...and ulftimately I think...both royally lost...

My one of the very favouritest concept of this show...how Kesar branded himself as 'Tera Kesar'...How he cried...'Apne Kesar ko dhoka diya'...It boiled down to only ONE thing...that he had kept that secret from him...Never were her intention nor her virtue was ever in question in his mind...it was how could she keep a secret from him!! As if how can she cut him off her life...such vital part of her life...how can she close this minute part of her heart in his face...and keep him outside...as an onlooker...how can she...how can she break that unbreakable  bond...that tacit agreement...her own words...that they were each other's Kavach...

On her part...you know seeing the epis the second time I have realized that she must have been terribly hurt too...when Kesar...her own Kesar...chose to believe those rumours...ofcourse we know that he did not ...but at one point of time when he questioned PB...I actually think Gulaal must have come to know of it...and would have been terribly hurt...those slaps...those heartless gesture actually followed after that only na...the irony is that inspite of the serial named on her...we could not see her side of the story post leap..and we were kept guessing on her actions and reactions...but as Dushyant had put it before Kesar...For the first time in her life...she was ALONE...without Kesar..fighting with the people who once worshipped her..to protect her virtue...Something she later on told Kesar...that she was alone...without Vasant and with Kesar..she was alone...heartbreaking...but so glad that Kesar refused to accept thatBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index