Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bioinfo

mai aa gayi khana gatak ke  πŸ˜ƒ

hmmm khana yaa phir...πŸ˜†
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

talli crying holding gulaal n saying kesar do not want to marry me..he doesnot love me...gulaal shocked n she tries to console talli saying there is nothing like that...talli says i know its the truth n even u know abt it...i listen the convo between u n kesar..i listened him saying that he doesnot love me...gulaal says that some times what ever we see n listen is not true..i agree that kesar said it..but we know what ever he says n does no one knows..even he does not know what he does n says...he came after so many years...he is searching himself..he is trapped in his thoughts ...its my fault that i asked him abt marriage when he is already fully occupied...we can understand his rejection...u dont worry...mujhe vishwaas hai ke ek na ek din...talli interrupts saying that she is feeling sleepy n ask her to come to home...talli leaves from there...

tell me is gulaal drunk πŸ˜‘ bhaang khake ayi hai kya , the guy told in understandable hindi that HE DOES NOT love taali and wont marry her, still she thinks he didnt mean it , then how come she got so happy when he said he'll marry her, why didnt she say at that time that kesar may be blabbering πŸ˜‘ gulaal ke double standards ye name hona chahiye the show ka πŸ˜‘
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
kesar sitting near house n he is thinking abt raman's words that dushy loved gulaal n gulaal's dv is planned with dushy not him...talli comes n kesar n talli look at each other n talli leaves...gulaal comes n asks kesar saying kesar...talli ghar aayee...he nodes his head..she says mujhe tujhse zaroori baath karni kesar...he gets up n walks near her n he says baath toh mujhe bhi tujhse karni hai..she says bhol...he says yahaa nahi..she says yahaa nahi mathlab...he says yaa nahi mathlab kahi aur..peeche waale thalaab ke paas...she says aisi koun si baath hai jo yahaa nahi hosakthi...he says mein kehraha hoon yahaa nahi mathlab koi wajaai hogi na...mein nahi chaahtha hoon iss baath ke wajai se ghar mein koi...tu bas chal mere saath...she say abhi...iss waqt..bahut dher ho chuki hai kesar...he says dher toh pehle hi bahut ho chuki hai..par ab mein aur dher nahi karna chaahtha...phir bhi agar abhi nahi...toh tu kal shubha suraj ki pehli kiran ke saath wahaa milegi...he leaves from there...gulaal all worried...

Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail

Originally posted by: minizz

hmmm khana yaa phir...πŸ˜†

nahi khana khake ayi hun, mat pooch kaise khaya hai ,mukjhe bhi yaad nahi hai πŸ˜†
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

talli crying holding gulaal n saying kesar do not want to marry me..he doesnot love me...gulaal shocked n she tries to console talli saying there is nothing like that...talli says i know its the truth n even u know abt it...i listen the convo between u n kesar..i listened him saying that he doesnot love me...gulaal says that some times what ever we see n listen is not true..i agree that kesar said it..but we know what ever he says n does no one knows..even he does not know what he does n says...he came after so many years...he is searching himself..he is trapped in his thoughts ...its my fault that i asked him abt marriage when he is already fully occupied...we can understand his rejection...u dont worry...mujhe vishwaas hai ke ek na ek din...talli interrupts saying that she is feeling sleepy n ask her to come to home...talli leaves from there...

ok I am hitting my head once again😑
aaahhh Gullu.No wonder Talli turned out like this 

minizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bioinfo

tell me is gulaal drunk πŸ˜‘ bhaang khake ayi hai kya , the guy told in understandable hindi that HE DOES NOT love taali and wont marry her, still she thinks he didnt mean it , then how come she got so happy when he said he'll marry her, why didnt she say at that time that kesar may be blabbering πŸ˜‘ gulaal ke double standards ye name hona chahiye the show ka πŸ˜‘

As I said after a point she was just concerned about her vaada.tho when she saw that her vaada might actually turn into reality bas baaki sab bhool gayi.Double standards-so true
 and denial ki rani-both Guru and cheli or chamchi were experts in that🀒
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail

kesar sitting near house n he is thinking abt raman's words that dushy loved gulaal n gulaal's dv is planned with dushy not him...talli comes n kesar n talli look at each other n talli leaves...gulaal comes n asks kesar saying kesar...talli ghar aayee...he nodes his head..she says mujhe tujhse zaroori baath karni kesar...he gets up n walks near her n he says baath toh mujhe bhi tujhse karni hai..she says bhol...he says yahaa nahi..she says yahaa nahi mathlab...he says yaa nahi mathlab kahi aur..peeche waale thalaab ke paas...she says aisi koun si baath hai jo yahaa nahi hosakthi...he says mein kehraha hoon yahaa nahi mathlab koi wajaai hogi na...mein nahi chaahtha hoon iss baath ke wajai se ghar mein koi...tu bas chal mere saath...she say abhi...iss waqt..bahut dher ho chuki hai kesar...he says dher toh pehle hi bahut ho chuki hai..par ab mein aur dher nahi karna chaahtha...phir bhi agar abhi nahi...toh tu kal shubha suraj ki pehli kiran ke saath wahaa milegi...he leaves from there...gulaal all worried...

ha ha ha wo baat jiska tukjhe shaq tha aur jiske wajah se aaj tak kesar ki koi GF nahi hai , wo baat jiske wajah se kunal aur kesar phone nos exchange karte the aur wo baat jiski wajah se tujhe ye yakeen hai ke kesar talli se shaadi karega πŸ˜†gullu ye baat gharwalon ko kya talab ki machliyon ko bhi pata chal gayi toh toofan aa jayega πŸ€£ pls iss baat ka galat matlab hi nikalna πŸ€£
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
gulaal n talli trying to sleep...they both think abt the same convo...gulaal thinking abt talli's words that kesar does not love her n does not want to marry her...she thinks abt her promise she gave to talli...talli thinking abt kesar words that talli is only a friend, he doesnot love her n he cannot marry her...gulaal sees whether talli is sleeping n talli closes her eyes pretending to sleep...gulaal pyaar bharsaaying on talli πŸ˜†...she kiss talli's sholder n she places blanket on talli 🀒...yeh scene dekhne ke baadh mere aakhein kaise kaam karrahe hai πŸ˜‘

minizz thumbnail

Did you notice when he sees Talli and when she gives that stupid totally unwarranted accusatory look and goes off,Kesar just rises his eyebrow a bit and that little gesture shows us how little he is concerned for Talli right then.I loved that.

I loved that bahut der ho chuki dialogue and that ultimatum suraj ki pehli kiran-aahhh I admit I loved Kesar the best when he was slightly aggresive.fiction mein yeh sab interesting lagta hai na😳