Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Dont beat me for the title...I always thought Kesar would look awesome singing the rebellious song...ofcourse he chose to be the househusband๐Ÿ˜•
-Srushti- thumbnail
What to say...I missed one of the brilliantest Episode...Both powerhouse characters...actors...and at this we can say...Star crossed lovers...the pig headed bulls collided and what sparks...It was almost a see saw in the storm...With each of them taking and putting each other at tests...and ulftimately I think...both royally lost...

My one of the very favouritest concept of this show...how Kesar branded himself as 'Tera Kesar'...How he cried...'Apne Kesar ko dhoka diya'...It boiled down to only ONE thing...that he had kept that secret from him...Never were her intention nor her virtue was ever in question in his mind...it was how could she keep a secret from him!! As if how can she cut him off her life...such vital part of her life...how can she close this minute part of her heart in his face...and keep him outside...as an onlooker...how can she...how can she break that unbreakable  bond...that tacit agreement...her own words...that they were each other's Kavach...

On her part...you know seeing the epis the second time I have realized that she must have been terribly hurt too...when Kesar...her own Kesar...chose to believe those rumours...ofcourse we know that he did not ...but at one point of time when he questioned PB...I actually think Gulaal must have come to know of it...and would have been terribly hurt...those slaps...those heartless gesture actually followed after that only na...the irony is that inspite of the serial named on her...we could not see her side of the story post leap..and we were kept guessing on her actions and reactions...but as Dushyant had put it before Kesar...For the first time in her life...she was ALONE...without Kesar..fighting with the people who once worshipped her..to protect her virtue...Something she later on told Kesar...that she was alone...without Vasant and with Kesar..she was alone...heartbreaking...but so glad that Kesar refused to accept that๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Edited by Geeshani - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail

Geesh...What is this??๐Ÿ˜†
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Geesh...What is this??๐Ÿ˜†

It's something like this ๐Ÿ˜ณ

=  +  =

=  
Edited by Geeshani - 12 years ago
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I loved all of them but these are my favs.Geeshu fab job yaar๐Ÿ‘

Srushti,I loved the title so much๐Ÿ˜ณ
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
he he lovely post srush and fab gifs geesh , ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

kyun sach ka sabak sikhaye sab sach sun bhi na paye , sach koi bole toh tu paap ki bhawna bataye ๐Ÿ˜ก sahi title hai srush ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Srushy...I liked the title yaar...
Geeshu...i love all the gifs yaar..superb...

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

Koi Hai ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ramya,I am here๐Ÿค—
all readysheady to comment on your awesome updates.
So how was work today?Hope it was less hectic๐Ÿ˜Š