Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

i think gopi will stay with urmi... (Page 2)

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
nice prediction but ,,,again gopi has to be back in MM and give tea ...cook dinner...

and as harini said koki won't let her stay there...Wink he will scream like hell... why did u send her who asked her to stay there ...who will take care of my needs... blah blahLOL

would be interesting to watch Ahemji desperate about gopi when she is RN... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSA-JollyJabeen-Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

nice prediction but ,,,again gopi has to be back in MM and give tea ...cook dinner...

and as harini said koki won't let her stay there...Wink he will scream like hell... why did u send her who asked her to stay there ...who will take care of my needs... blah blahLOL

Munni.. I am imagining Ahem pacing in his room like a caged tiger waiting for Gopi to return from RN in the evening.. Day Dreaming.. When she comes we see his face clearing up and he turns away from her and smiles.. Man.. I am missing that smile..Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadShaunSAHetp-JollyJabeen-

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Munni.. I am imagining Ahem pacing in his room like a caged tiger waiting for Gopi to return from RN in the evening.. Day Dreaming.. When she comes we see his face clearing up and he turns away from her and smiles.. Man.. I am missing that smile..Day Dreaming
looks like it's been ages since he smiled last...yesterday only he smiled at jigar but not gopi... and yesterday i did not like him smiling because i too was frowning like kokiji

when she comes back..the tiger would calm down a bit and .he would again shout in his style little gentler tone... why are you late... you could have called me when it is getting late.. don't u have the cell phone with you
how cute would that be and the stupid CVs will dish us some stale, bland frozen foodWink
how cute would it be... and her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpian87ShaunSAHetpJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

looks like it's been ages since he smiled last...yesterday only he smiled at jigar but not gopi... and yesterday i did not like him smiling because i too was frowning like kokiji

when she comes back..the tiger would calm down a bit and .he would again shout in his style little gentler tone... why are you late... you could have called me when it is getting late.. don't u have the cell phone with you
how cute would that be and the stupid CVs will dish us some stale, bland frozen foodWink
how cute would it be... and her

@Bold.. So true..Cry.. Actually they will skip that part and show us UrmiAngry We have to imagine GoHem ourselves...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsShaunSA

Nilu.Dasuni IF-Rockerz
Nilu.Dasuni
Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Possible thinking, i like it as it will help Aham to realise his love towards Gopi and possibly yes Kinjal and Gopi's friendship...
But i hate this Rashi even more...whats she up to...
For a moment i feel she will again take Hetal's name and say i took my permission from her to go and i want to go...and try to make a rift between Hetal and Kokila...
But one thing i surely know, i hate urshi more than before and koki automatically came into 3rd place of my enimy list

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSAHetpJustlikethat1

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Gopi will not stay at Urmi's. Kokila will never allow that to happen. She will want Gopi to be back on time..Gopi herself will not stay. Although she avoids Ahem she still takes care of his needs. It was just like the time he hated her.. She will be invisible but will be there in the background. That is what she is doing now, in the process confusing Ahem.
Another reason this time will be Ahem himself. He will not want Gopi away from home..

While we all know that neither Koki nor Aham would allow this the main thing to remember is that the CV's will LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aachus-Sara.

aachus Goldie
aachus
aachus

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Gopi will not stay at Urmi's. Kokila will never allow that to happen. She will want Gopi to be back on time..Gopi herself will not stay. Although she avoids Ahem she still takes care of his needs. It was just like the time he hated her.. She will be invisible but will be there in the background. That is what she is doing now, in the process confusing Ahem.
Another reason this time will be Ahem himself. He will not want Gopi away from home..

While we all know that neither Koki nor Aham would allow this the main thing to remember is that the CV's will LOL
ya..cv's will do it...she will saty!!1
ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aachus

Originally posted by ShaunSA

ya..cv's will do it...she will saty!!1

Well from the segment it seems like she is just staying till Kinjal gets back from wherever it is she went of gallivanting. So she will return to MM by the evening latest.

My bet is Aham says he will pick her up on the way home! Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aachus

Go to top