Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gohem VM: Hero - Page 2

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Shlipa, BEAUTIFUL...the VM almost took my breath away...THank YOU!!
I love this song. It is perfect for our Gohem. Ahem is Gopi's true hero (saathiya) & she is his World...Really she takes his breath away.

I went into my Twilight corner...I'll trade places with Bella anyday to be with controlling Edward Cullen. Ufff he makes my heart Swoon❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved the VM , the song, the scenes n the works... Absolutely Fabulous  !!

I am sure this is how Ahem feels about Gopi now. He wants to be there for her, be her Hero.. πŸ˜³

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
ABSOLUTE GENIUS!!!! Sorry for the caps lock but I was voicing my happiness not anger.  Shilpa, thank you, thank you, thank you.   Loved the song and loved,loved the clips.  You are awesome.  The song has always been a personal favourite of mine and has been laying dormant in my car.  Today I will play it on the way to work and remember your VM and sing at the top of my voice.   The last Ahem clip was especially gorgeous.  Have I said thank you.? β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ˜Š
X xxx
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Shilpa...wonderful VMπŸ‘...Ahem is just so longly wants to belong to her...so sweet...

Shilpa, you post all your VM during US time & we have to wait for almost 20hrs to view them !!! but they are double the worth the wait !!!

varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
incredibly beautiful VM shilpa...tangam and xarina ...an apt song choice for gohem...
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I have hit the replay button on the VM so many times, I must be wearing it out!  Thank you again Shilpa.  I wish I could hit the like button a million times.  You deserve it as far as I am concerned.
tulsiveri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Shilpa... I just wanted to say that I follow your youtube channel and watch your vm's on Gohem practically everyday...they are all fantastic :) ...and this VM is absolutely no exception...it is brilliant...I loved the way you have linked each scene so well to the lyrics of the song... it is beautiful... THANK YOU SO MUCH 😊!
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome VM!!
loved the song!!
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@shilpa ...wow !
awesome Vm !

thanks for sharing..
Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shilpa ... wow, that was outstanding.

You have made use of the scenes of Ahem beautifully and had it played it out with the music, lyrics and voice of Enrique Iglesias making this VM such a phenomenal one capturing the mood of Ahem.

Well done.