India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

so thats it (Page 2)

pfalcon1949 Goldie
pfalcon1949
pfalcon1949

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
They didn't pronounce him dead yet in last night's show. Is it possible that they will keep him alive but in coma indefinitely to see how TRP wave goes after this...? In any case they are punishing the wrong person for TRP going down. The real culprits Hetal and Bejal escape in the process. 

shunu6 Goldie
shunu6
shunu6

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fesunil

I am just wondering how many people participating in the forum knew long beforehand that anukalp was going to die. Do they know people who are involved in this serial and also I was wondering why you had to kill the leading actor? It does go against even the title of your TV serial. I would say that with the death of your leading actor  comes the end of the story. Isn't it so? [ I do not know Hindi but someone had translated the meaning of the title for me.]
Same with me. I was wondering tooConfused
One month in advance that Anukalp is going to dieShocked
That is very bad on cvs part. They killed the lead actor,
just to replace AdityaAngry They can replace Aditya when
Nishant left and can change the story lineOuch
Killing of Anukalp was way baaadCryCryCryCryCryCry
rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fesunil

I am just wondering how many people participating in the forum knew long beforehand that anukalp was going to die. Do they know people who are involved in this serial and also I was wondering why you had to kill the leading actor? It does go against even the title of your TV serial. I would say that with the death of your leading actor  comes the end of the story. Isn't it so? [ I do not know Hindi but someone had translated the meaning of the title for me.]

You are absolutely correct in you thinking. I am in the same boat as you.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index