Promo of Navya..time chnge - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Yeahhh plzzz link dedo naa
Anant is leaving his house along with Navya??😲 Hurraayyy... Now I just hope that Navya doesn't go into her devi maiyya mode and stop Anant from doing so!😳
that is anant love his angry image

dikhado to tha udi baba and team that u can survive without them...
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Oh wow TFS,

Looks like AnYa are leaving home, I am shocked ðŸ˜² Never in my wildest dreams thought abt that. Amazing!! High time to get rid of the loonies, but Navya nahi maanegi, she'll convince Anant to return home and live with full parivaar. 

i think is baar ziddi bajpai nahin sunega navya ki baat!! this is going to be the next track i think they living alone!!!
Can't wait now.., guys can any1 upload link plzz..
So this is the suprise form annathika, hope the track goes well and majnu in angry mode hurray . So hello by bye for BD for some time
Omg this was the just unexpected twist even in my dreams but if this happens it really be in AnYa's favour not that loonies and i dont want to see navya as a great person and anant as looser plz cvs this is an awesome track dont ruin it again giving us high hopes
OMFG. Ja mere Sher! Someone. Upload. Quickly! Jenny needs to see her sher in action! Thanks for the WU everyone!!!
can u plz provide the link... sounds interesting promo...
koiii link post karooo...plzzz