India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Too many flaws in SBS

IndoUS_Maverick Newbie
IndoUS_Maverick
IndoUS_Maverick

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

I started to watch SBS due to the initial promos of a house filled with 7 men and no women and how they survive in one house and also their thought process regarding women and how the protagonist Tej trying to convince everybody to approve his marriage. It was a making of a wonderful serial with something out of the box..The concept of gupt matdaan, versatile characters in each brother from an Angry elder brother, Brahmachari, Plant lover, studious brother, disabled grandfather with Gastroenteritis, miser and stubborn father and the protagnist Tej who wants to marry and bring his wife to this house. Initially they showed that every character played equal role in the serial. After such a good run, i also feel that this serial has taken the usual course of becoming an exhaustive cliche of surprised marriage filled with treachery which is already depicted in other serials. Maybe thats how India is all about now. Brides and Grooms must always confirm during marriage ceremonies if they are marrying the proposed person since this is common theme in all serials. Correct me if i am wrong, I have yet to watch a Indian wedding were Bride and Groom's face is completely covered to go unnoticed till the final rituals of the wedding. I am not sure if this happens in the North. But, atleast i can vouch for the South of India that it is not the case. One big flaw exposes lot of flaws in the serial. The way everybody in the house tolerating and lip tighted to how things are run is so disappointing.

If Malti's mother had been the antagonist in the serial, that would have been more accepted than Kia. It would have made sense to have Malti's mom scheming. But, i think the whole concept took a wild turn since she would get repeated entry in the house. So, her role had to be cut short.

But, It is very sad that the CVs may not be able to continue the success of the serial and now had to adopt to usual tactics of having a surprise bride package scheming things. The original essense of the serial is completely lost and this is turning out to be sucidial attempt at killing the serial. I would be amazed if the CVs can really turn around the concept of this serial with the current storyline... It is sad and abrupt death of original concept...  If they had to bring Kia, they should not have stretched Nikita's role to such an extent. Somwehere they missed the entire plot and decided to cut short Nikita's role with a surprise element with character Kia.

But, I read the reviews of everybody in the last few weeks and was really spell bound about how the viewers are providing suggestions and comments on the serial. Some viewers are total fanatics about the characters.

To be honest if the serial does not match my expectations, I will just stop watching it and move on with my life. I would just advise people to overcome their personal emotions and move on with their life...This is not the end of the world... :)

Smile

abc113 Senior Member
abc113
abc113

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
:-) Thanks for making an effort to create a new forum id and write to all of us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index