India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Miraculous Smile (Page 2)

810Kankana Senior Member
810Kankana
810Kankana

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

After watching Last night episode i am sure about one thing that Vidit is not a negative guy & i hope he won't create any problem in Rishi-Indu relationship in future. He realy loves his sister & will respect her decision too. Even i also realise one thing that we might wrongly doubt on Inder Sharma's intetion. He might tell Indu abt thing related to his shop's key as he knows Indu is the only one member from his family who is reliable. I smell there is something secretive in his character which is yet to reveal. He likes Rishi's concern towards Indu, although he told something else to Mom India, but i guess he was just trying to distract her from that situation as he wants to hide Rishi-Indu's relationship to her.Last night also he was trying to say more than that key thing, but Indu had stopped him in middle. I think this character has many different shades, & very unpredictable too.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sachin-NelsAngels_Sweetzmisty85The.Lannister

Nels IF-Rockerz
Nels
Nels

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
@810Kankana: 
At this point I don't want to form opinion about Vidhit. No doubt that the brother-sister bonding is extraordinary, but we still need to know more about him. 
As far as Mr. Inder Sharma is concerned, only time will tell if he sincerely loves his daughter or is a selfish man. So far he has done nothing that proves his love for her. If you think by slapping Jhumpa, when she was defaming Indira, is his love for his daughter then I don't think so. To me it seemed more like an impulsive action rather than emotional.

Edited by Nels - 08 February 2012 at 10:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sachin-0-SD-0Angels_Sweetzmisty85

sreevijayan IF-Rockerz
sreevijayan
sreevijayan

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
awesome post dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nels

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Very nice post... I completely agree with you...

Nels

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 810Kankana

After watching Last night episode i am sure about one thing that Vidit is not a negative guy & i hope he won't create any problem in Rishi-Indu relationship in future. He realy loves his sister & will respect her decision too. Even i also realise one thing that we might wrongly doubt on Inder Sharma's intetion. He might tell Indu abt thing related to his shop's key as he knows Indu is the only one member from his family who is reliable. I smell there is something secretive in his character which is yet to reveal. He likes Rishi's concern towards Indu, although he told something else to Mom India, but i guess he was just trying to distract her from that situation as he wants to hide Rishi-Indu's relationship to her.Last night also he was trying to say more than that key thing, but Indu had stopped him in middle. I think this character has many different shades, & very unpredictable too.  

Even I feel the same. He also took indu's side when pregnancy fiasco took place.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

810Kankana-Sachin-Nels

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
great analysis Nels.

Nels

Nels IF-Rockerz
Nels
Nels

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks to all of you for appreciation. Keep posting your views to make it interesting.
Nels IF-Rockerz
Nels
Nels

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
To all my buddies,

Jab koi baat bigad jaaye, jab koi mushkil pad jaaye ... tum dekhna yeh episode aur hasna hoke madhosh! 

I really really want to thank the HD team for giving all of us this hearty laugh. I am still laughing badly and am sure all of us are in the same state. Indeed it is a miraculous laughter. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sachin-MelodiousDreamsQuelle-Belle0-SD-0Angels_Sweetz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index