India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Miraculous Smile

Nels IF-Rockerz
Nels
Nels

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Smile can do wonders and the best example is today's HD episode. 

Rishi's dialogue "Tu hastaa hua bada achcha lagtaa hai, yaar!" was the prime highlight of the day. We don't know if he was talking to smiling baby picture or himself, but who cares? Dono hi bade achche lage ... saath mein humein bhi hasaa kar achcha bana diya Smile.

It is said that smiling has heeling power and creates positive mind immediately. First Ishaan and Radhe with their innocent smiles immediately put Indira at ease. At times, just an emotional support is more than any physical help. Later, as soon as Indira saw Rishi her strength increased. Her rapid questions made her realise how vulnerable she felt with out him. Even Rishi realised this and assured her he will be always with her. Inspite of being worried about Vidhit, Indira's changed attire did not go unnoticed by Rishi. He immediately complimented her and that brought an inadvertent, satisfactory smile to his face. Later to divert her mind, he tried being playful with her but was surprised to she her voicing his own opinion about her family. To lift her mood, he extended her future dream with his uncanny version including himself and showing a strict but beauty conscious Indira who is worried for her teeth set up ROFL. TB article called it an unconventional way of expressing love, but I would say that is what love is about - being together eternally. 

Indeed Rishi is not just the hope but inner smile of Indira, who lessens the stress and negativity of her problems. The dramatic effect of his effort was that her mind was put to ease and she knew precisely what she wants. This time she was confident of her love and voiced out her desire "to be Mrs. Rishi Kumar". Rishi never expected this to be an answer. He was totally taken aback. But it is rightly said "A smile you sent, will always return". Today Rishi's smile was returned though not visibly but through emotions. His true feelings were answered. 

I am very thankful to CV's for giving such a wonderful episode full of smiles and laughter, and reminding us the importance of smile. So to all my buddies ... keep smiling whatever be the situation. Smile

Edited by Nels - 08 February 2012 at 6:49pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

jadeaachiss3843abbhivyakti810Kankanarazihronnie85MaYra-RatimokshashreePratamesh....vula_kv....girl_rocksPassion_17Bharti_k0-SD-0Ridhi.Yukti_RatzholicQuelle-Belleadinats07MelodiousDreamsramusksreevijayanAngels_Sweetz-Rinky--Sandy-Anaya_forever.youngsjj23The.LannisterALUJNA21misty85Silent.Dreamer..Bebolove..

regina88 Goldie
regina88
regina88

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Very True! Smile Rishi is the only person who can make indira smile other than vidth.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nelsforever.young

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
aaah logged in early to see your post and it was just perfect Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nels0-SD-0forever.young

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Aww, Nels!

Such a lovely, cheerful post with wonderful analysis! You've already mentioned a lot of the things that stood out for me during the multiple times I watched the Indira/Rishi/Ishaan scenes. The emotions expressed through a smile or small gestures like concern for the ones you care about or staying with them in times of difficulty...Those are indeed significant aspects of love - whether it's Ishaan's love for his bua or Rishi-Indira's deepening feelings for each other.

I'm very happy with the way things have been going for the past few weeks! Don't be surprised if I show up with more to write about later in this post!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PratameshQuelle-Belle0-SD-0NelsAngels_Sweetz-Rinky-forever.youngSilent.Dreamer

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
True.  "smile has healing power" Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NelsMelodiousDreamsQuelle-Belleforever.young-Rinky-

Nels IF-Rockerz
Nels
Nels

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
@PaNa4ever
You are most welcome to come back with your beautiful thoughts. Thanks! Smile
I have been smiling through out the day today ... may be it's the magic of this episode. 

Edited by Nels - 08 February 2012 at 8:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsQuelle-Belle-Rinky-

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
btw this might not be related to this post..but what was the reason behind indira's looking so piercingly at rishi when he joked with her after ishaan went away?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nels

Nels IF-Rockerz
Nels
Nels

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

btw this might not be related to this post..but what was the reason behind indira's looking so piercingly at rishi when he joked with her after ishaan went away?

What I felt is she overheard Ishaan telling Rishi about his essay being the reason for her wearing the orange dress. Being Hitler by nature, she wanted to question him about writing this in Ishaan's essay, but Rishi being smart, questioned her intention before she can ask anything. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abbhivyaktiMelodiousDreamsAngels_Sweetz-Rinky-misty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index