Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Am in Dilemma..somebody please switch on lights (Page 2)

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magicalworld

You are right noone can forget his first love but the main point in this story is We all know Akash loves Moniya but are we sure Moniya loves Akash by her heart? No..am not..

And if we talk about Indian women/girls we have to understand that we have some duties towards our family to those people who were with us everytime when we need them and it is my thinking that parents never take wrong desicions for thier child and child should follow their decisions
I can understand it is not possible to forget your love but how can you forget your family also it is injustice with them{ I agree}
In my point of view Family is more important and in manyata case she saves Akash by taking this step she also cares for him and if in future she will marry uday so it is not a bad decision as her family selected Uday for her and i think she should follow their decision afterall the had went through lot of pain when she was not with them they all loves her so much...{that can happen if cvs want ManVeer pair as after marriage uday and moniya will be shown to be always hating each other..then gradually like in all other serials, they will pair up and love each other..so again time concept..)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

magicalworld

NightStarr Senior Member
NightStarr
NightStarr

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamyjennice

hey my twinkling star...u can call me ana...as for archhana...and yes i agree parents always wish for their children...but it may not be right always...but wat mkes them diff and ur parents is they accept it,regret it and stand by you...forever...as for agreeing...love makes one blind...it makes us quite immune to anything good or bad...so you have only 2 choices then...either u revolt or accept...no offence...but practically  ihave seen it happening with me...i gave to my parents...tht i was sacrificing...and now i thank them coz now i understand wat true love is...my hubby has made me realize...coz he loves me and has accepted me with all my good and evil as well...he is stood by me wen i was fighting death...this is wat love is...we fight..we hate but we accept and share reality...he doesnt bother being soft with me wen am in the rong...but guides me...wat br said to m...learn the lessons...and i will guide you...so that i become a strong and responsible person...so my pov...nothing is guaranteed...LOVE HAS MANY FORMS AND MANY WAYS OF ENTERING YOUR HEART AND YOUR SOUL...AND EVERY TIME IT CAN BE PURE AND TRUE...TIME...ONLY IT ALONE DECIDES AND GUIDES US...THESE R MY 2 CENTS...AS FOR FALLING IN LOVE MORE THAN ONCE...

Aww love the twinkling star name by you Hugand I used to use ana as my screen name back when I was younger so love the name! I am glad you have someone like your husband in your life to guide you and love you for your all perfections and imperfections. Inshallah both of you will live a long and a happy life Heart

As for your post difenetly agree with you. Time heals every wound as well as brings change. Time makes one fall in love, fall out of love, hate someone, stop hating someone and so on...So time is one of the most imporant aspect of our lives if not the most important.

dreamyjennice

NightStarr Senior Member
NightStarr
NightStarr

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

Agree...with all points..yes, what you said is completely true..We need to realise its love before getting in to other..
but akash getting permission to enter the room...i mean,. moniya asked akash to prove himself..right?So why did he need to ask permission?
And of course, even if there is no chemistry or biology b/n them, i agree any one needs to take permission before going in to someone else's room..but do we knock on our friends room before going there? (I nevcever done that..for me, my friends room, her fridge everything is mine..LOL
) Here, akash is a lover..so does he need to take permission..when moniya doesn't have any problem..Confused Leave it...

I gotta re-read all replies and make my mind set to ManVeer..because their chemistry is the only one reason for me sticking to the serial..LOL

Thanks for the reply...

@Bold- I think your forgetting the fact that Akash knew he wasn't welcome to the palace and did not even bother thinking about the consequences of what would happen if he were to be caught. I mean what did he think that royals would greet him with open arms and invite him for dinner? LOL In regards to you not knocking your friends' room I am very very very sure your welcome to your friends' room, house and liked by their family no? So I don't think that situation applies here. I don't think its so much the matter of permission but rather the fact that he came to her bedroom knowing the culture and values we live in. What if the royals wouldn't have found him there but a journalist got a picture of him n M in her room? What would people automatically assume seeing a single guy and a single girl in bedroom alone at night?

Edited by NightStarr - 09 February 2012 at 1:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayanancy_zb94gohem123dreamyjennice

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamyjennice

hi dear...agree with u first love isnt easy to forget...{but it has to be love...not feeling of love...]but if you talk of wat if she was found after marriage with akash...so i say wat if instead of a roka uv and manyata were already married in childhood...wat if she wasnt kidnapped at all...there may be so many scenarious...we r just talking of wat we r presented with,,,,,,,,,,ok they could have married...but y didnt they go then...if she could chose murari over akash...y cant she do it with her real parents...the fact is she isnt married nor engaged to akash...so uv claiming her is right...he has waited for her 16 yrs...she was a complete diff girl in the chawl...but in her own house she is rebellius...reason being she is running from her identity coz wit that comes huge resposibility...u talk of indian girls...well not only indian...but any girl would think twice calling her bf and hiding her in her room...that too at night...forget that any bf...the stupidest of all will also understand...the virtue of a girl...he preaches how to talk to a lady...he shows his ethics there...but...where r those ethics...when u create a stunt like getting into her room...u call that love...talking throuhj window is excepted but bed roommm...well its just too intimate...as for love...i agree not easy to forget...but...love doesnt blind you to lose all ethics...u have to change in front of me...gosh i dont thimk any bf would tell that...y to create such an humiliating...scene for the girl u love...so we root for maanveer becoz we have been presented with an option...we can see...thouh he is prince...but u notice...he always takes permission before going to her room...y didnt akash do it if he truly loved her...common...he should have been brave enough...we have been shown monash without any depth...he says u will always be free with me...common now...imagine after marrying monash...she will have to be a struggling hw...she has to take on responsibiliyies even then...just coz of his wife akash cant leave his parents...they will expect a lot from her too...so y create an oillusion...if they truly love they should face the fact...she should face the fact .did she even once think wen he spent his whole salary for her sandals..she never tht about his hard earned income and how he would run his house...even they have dreams...not only m...but she dreams only about herself...u call that love...naa...so i believe love can happen more than once...but first u need to realize is it actually love...then can u think of the second one...
Hi Dreamygirl (not sure what to call u), but as far as I can remember, Muniya challenged Askash to show her he loved her (of course Becoz of Jay) and to prove he loved Her, he came to the so called palace, right dressed as a chef...once Munica recognized Akash...she took are in her room (of course becoz the so called palace wasn't a safe place for akash...as far as I could see, they were not engaged in any thing inappropriate, rather Muniya wsa trying to get Akash out safely without anyone knowing when they were caught...so how as a veiwer are we saying the situation isn't ethical...are we saying any boy being in the room is inappropriate..or in this age we say girl/boy in a room isn't appropriate at all...I am confused...

Secondly, rich girl shouldn't fall in love or marry a poor boy...is that what you mean ny saying how much Muniya's sandals cost...Muniya might 'want' the sandal, but might just be happy without it...happiness isn't equvalent to money...also in real life there are examples of rich girls marrying poor boys and being happy...it isn't necessarily about monetary gains or the fact that becoz M is already engaged that Marriage is given for her...she was an infant when that happened, was she ever consulted...what if she was kidnapped, engaged with UV but then fell in Love with all her richess with Akash...what if then...love isn't depended on anything ...it happens...my pOV, of course

gohem123

-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Is there any girl who can tell me something?

Is it so easy to forget your first love? A man who had fought for you, who you love and who have to go to jail just because he loves you ?

Before we ask ourselves whether it is easy for a girl to forget her first love, let us understand what does "First Love" actually mean. Doesn't "First Love" mean that there are subsequent loves - second, third, fourth and so on? By using the words "First Love" you are yourself answering your question.

If we go by token of " a man who fought for you, love you, went to jail for you" as a description of a true lover, then poor Aishwarya Rai would have to marry at least a thousand crazy men. That my dear to me is a definition of a stalker and a roadside romeo and not a man who loves you. An honorable man who loves you will never seek to insult you.

Sneaking into a girl's bedroom is cause enough for a severe beating and at least a couple of broken limbs in any locality. Akaash did not go to jail because he was that "Oh so honorable a man who is madly in love", he was a sneak - plain and simple. He was not walking into his friend's house, he was walking into DS's house. It was necessary for him to at the very least introduce himself to the family.

What if DS gets Manyata after manyata's marriage with akash?Will she be asked to forget him and marry uday just because she is a princess..?Will you all root for Manveer if that was the case..?

You ask if M was already married to Akaash would the family ask you to forget it. I ask you if M was not kidnapped as a child and met Akaash while buying shoes in a mall and started an affair with him despite being engaged to UV, would that be right?

Both are big suppositions and have zilch to do with the series. If Manyata had not been kidnapped would her relationship with Akaash have been right? That is how the family looks at this question.

I saw many posts  saying that Uday will become friend with her and at the end she will go to him but a girl can have many friends..so why do you think she will forget her love who loved her when she was nothing, no princess, and goes to Uday..?

If you've read those posts you would've also read lengthy discussions by members who would've stated their reasons, why they think that such an eventuality would come to pass. It is unfair to ask members of the forum to recap for you something that has been discussed at length in threads going in to several pages.

Many bollywood films are releasing now a days having the same concept..You think you love someone..then you go on with the hero for  a journey..sleep with him..then you realise you love him and you marry him..what if these girls started going out with men each and every day for some hours on a journey ?(in films they just goes without having any reason just like that. Even if there is reason is this the way Indian girls are?)

Secondly, let us retain the discussion of love to healthy and clean PG7 level. Where is it written that "love" necessarily means physical intimacy. By nature your very question is insulting to all members of the forum.

I hope all members have enough intelligence here to distinguish between fact and fiction. If we judge by standards of a film and make generalizations, we are not insulting members of any particular race, we are exhibiting our own limited intelligence. Such questions do not mark a wit, they are just stupid juvenile utterances of a small minded person.

Am in big dilemma..i thought love can happen only at once..but hearing all these theories I think there's no such thing as love there's only time ..The more you spend time with one person the more probability you got in falling love with that person..

There is a huge difference between "First Love" and "True Love". Love is not about spending time with a  person, it is about waking up at 6 in the morning and boiling milk and making tea for someone else, when you dearly wish to simply lie in the bed and hope that someone would get you the bed tea. But why am I telling you this? You are yet to understand the difference between real and reel, between fact and fiction. 

Is there any girl or woman who can guide me? Are my thoughts wrong? Should I need to change my perspective?

No you don't need to change your perspective, you need to get one. And before you begin to get a perspective, you need to get emotional maturity. That is a process that cannot be hurried.

Sorry to be no blunt and dismissive, but your post really has my blood boiling at the moment because I expected something sensible from a person who has long been a member of IF, and then to get such drivel is unbelievable.

Thank You

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya-Misek-gohem123reeha...kdreamyjennicelostmymusic.

NightStarr Senior Member
NightStarr
NightStarr

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chitrashi

Is there any girl who can tell me something?

Is it so easy to forget your first love? A man who had fought for you, who you love and who have to go to jail just because he loves you ?

Before we ask ourselves whether it is easy for a girl to forget her first love, let us understand what does "First Love" actually mean. Doesn't "First Love" mean that there are subsequent loves - second, third, fourth and so on? By using the words "First Love" you are yourself answering your question.

If we go by token of " a man who fought for you, love you, went to jail for you" as a description of a true lover, then poor Aishwarya Rai would have to marry at least a thousand crazy men. That my dear to me is a definition of a stalker and a roadside romeo and not a man who loves you. An honorable man who loves you will never seek to insult you.

Sneaking into a girl's bedroom is cause enough for a severe beating and at least a couple of broken limbs in any locality. Akaash did not go to jail because he was that "Oh so honorable a man who is madly in love", he was a sneak - plain and simple. He was not walking into his friend's house, he was walking into DS's house. It was necessary for him to at the very least introduce himself to the family.

What if DS gets Manyata after manyata's marriage with akash?Will she be asked to forget him and marry uday just because she is a princess..?Will you all root for Manveer if that was the case..?

You ask if M was already married to Akaash would the family ask you to forget it. I ask you if M was not kidnapped as a child and met Akaash while buying shoes in a mall and started an affair with him despite being engaged to UV, would that be right?

Both are big suppositions and have zilch to do with the series. If Manyata had not been kidnapped would her relationship with Akaash have been right? That is how the family looks at this question.

I saw many posts  saying that Uday will become friend with her and at the end she will go to him but a girl can have many friends..so why do you think she will forget her love who loved her when she was nothing, no princess, and goes to Uday..?

If you've read those posts you would've also read lengthy discussions by members who would've stated their reasons, why they think that such an eventuality would come to pass. It is unfair to ask members of the forum to recap for you something that has been discussed at length in threads going in to several pages.

Many bollywood films are releasing now a days having the same concept..You think you love someone..then you go on with the hero for  a journey..sleep with him..then you realise you love him and you marry him..what if these girls started going out with men each and every day for some hours on a journey ?(in films they just goes without having any reason just like that. Even if there is reason is this the way Indian girls are?)

Secondly, let us retain the discussion of love to healthy and clean PG7 level. Where is it written that "love" necessarily means physical intimacy. By nature your very question is insulting to all members of the forum.

I hope all members have enough intelligence here to distinguish between fact and fiction. If we judge by standards of a film and make generalizations, we are not insulting members of any particular race, we are exhibiting our own limited intelligence. Such questions do not mark a wit, they are just stupid juvenile utterances of a small minded person.

Am in big dilemma..i thought love can happen only at once..but hearing all these theories I think there's no such thing as love there's only time ..The more you spend time with one person the more probability you got in falling love with that person..

There is a huge difference between "First Love" and "True Love". Love is not about spending time with a  person, it is about waking up at 6 in the morning and boiling milk and making tea for someone else, when you dearly wish to simply lie in the bed and hope that someone would get you the bed tea. But why am I telling you this? You are yet to understand the difference between real and reel, between fact and fiction. 

Is there any girl or woman who can guide me? Are my thoughts wrong? Should I need to change my perspective?

No you don't need to change your perspective, you need to get one. And before you begin to get a perspective, you need to get emotional maturity. That is a process that cannot be hurried.

Sorry to be no blunt and dismissive, but your post really has my blood boiling at the moment because I expected something sensible from a person who has long been a member of IF, and then to get such drivel is unbelievable.

Thank You

WOW the only thing I could do is applaud you Chirashi(should I call you that?)!!!Clap I wanted to say something like that to her but opted to explain to her the characterization  as to not offend her because I saw that she is a senior member so she should know better. But I truly do applaud you for putting things in perspective to her I hope she doesn't take the this as negative criticism but rather read it couple times and learn something from it. All in all enjoyed reading your post more than I could describe in words!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaMonyP

-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Please call me Ashi :)

lostmymusic.

NightStarr Senior Member
NightStarr
NightStarr

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chitrashi

Please call me Ashi :)

Nice to meet you Ashi Smile As one of the members of the forum calls me twinkling start you can too Winkor just Star works too!

dreamyjennice

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index