Am in Dilemma..somebody please switch on lights

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Is there any girl who can tell me something?

Is it so easy to forget your first love? A man who had fought for you, who you love and who have to go to jail just because he loves you ?

What if DS gets Manyata after manyata's marriage with akash?Will she be asked to forget him and marry uday just because she is a princess..?Will you all root for Manveer if that was the case..?

I saw many posts  saying that Uday will become friend with her and at the end she will go to him but a girl can have many friends..so why do you think she will forget her love who loved her when she was nothing, no princess, and goes to Uday..?

Many bollywood films are releasing now a days having the same concept..You think you love someone..then you go on with the hero for  a journey..sleep with him..then you realise you love him and you marry him..what if these girls started going out with men each and every day for some hours on a journey ?(in films they just goes without having any reason just like that. Even if there is reason is this the way Indian girls are?)

Am in big dilemma..i thought love can happen only at once..but hearing all these theories I think there's no such thing as love there's only time ..The more you spend time with one person the more probability you got in falling love with that person..

Is there any girl or woman who can guide me? Are my thoughts wrong? Should I need to change my perspective?

Thank You

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi dear...agree with u first love isnt easy to forget...{but it has to be love...not feeling of love...]but if you talk of wat if she was found after marriage with akash...so i say wat if instead of a roka uv and manyata were already married in childhood...wat if she wasnt kidnapped at all...there may be so many scenarious...we r just talking of wat we r presented with,,,,,,,,,,ok they could have married...but y didnt they go then...if she could chose murari over akash...y cant she do it with her real parents...the fact is she isnt married nor engaged to akash...so uv claiming her is right...he has waited for her 16 yrs...she was a complete diff girl in the chawl...but in her own house she is rebellius...reason being she is running from her identity coz wit that comes huge resposibility...u talk of indian girls...well not only indian...but any girl would think twice calling her bf and hiding her in her room...that too at night...forget that any bf...the stupidest of all will also understand...the virtue of a girl...he preaches how to talk to a lady...he shows his ethics there...but...where r those ethics...when u create a stunt like getting into her room...u call that love...talking throuhj window is excepted but bed roommm...well its just too intimate...as for love...i agree not easy to forget...but...love doesnt blind you to lose all ethics...u have to change in front of me...gosh i dont thimk any bf would tell that...y to create such an humiliating...scene for the girl u love...so we root for maanveer becoz we have been presented with an option...we can see...thouh he is prince...but u notice...he always takes permission before going to her room...y didnt akash do it if he truly loved her...common...he should have been brave enough...we have been shown monash without any depth...he says u will always be free with me...common now...imagine after marrying monash...she will have to be a struggling hw...she has to take on responsibiliyies even then...just coz of his wife akash cant leave his parents...they will expect a lot from her too...so y create an oillusion...if they truly love they should face the fact...she should face the fact .did she even once think wen he spent his whole salary for her sandals..she never tht about his hard earned income and how he would run his house...even they have dreams...not only m...but she dreams only about herself...u call that love...naa...so i believe love can happen more than once...but first u need to realize is it actually love...then can u think of the second one...
magicalworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You are right noone can forget his first love but the main point in this story is We all know Akash loves Moniya but are we sure Moniya loves Akash by her heart?

And if we talk about Indian women/girls we have to understand that we have some duties towards our family to those people who were with us everytime when we need them and it is my thinking that parents never take wrong desicions for thier child and child should follow their decisions
I can understand it is not possible to forget your love but how can you forget your family also it is injustice with them
In my point of view Family is more important and in manyata case she saves Akash by taking this step she also cares for him and if in future she will marry uday so it is not a bad decision as her family selected Uday for her and i think she should follow their decision afterall the had went through lot of pain when she was not with them they all loves her so much...
NightStarr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

hi dear...agree with u first love isnt easy to forget...{but it has to be love...not feeling of love...]but if you talk of wat if she was found after marriage with akash...so i say wat if instead of a roka uv and manyata were already married in childhood...wat if she wasnt kidnapped at all...there may be so many scenarious...we r just talking of wat we r presented with,,,,,,,,,,ok they could have married...but y didnt they go then...if she could chose murari over akash...y cant she do it with her real parents...the fact is she isnt married nor engaged to akash...so uv claiming her is right...he has waited for her 16 yrs...she was a complete diff girl in the chawl...but in her own house she is rebellius...reason being she is running from her identity coz wit that comes huge resposibility...u talk of indian girls...well not only indian...but any girl would think twice calling her bf and hiding her in her room...that too at night...forget that any bf...the stupidest of all will also understand...the virtue of a girl...he preaches how to talk to a lady...he shows his ethics there...but...where r those ethics...when u create a stunt like getting into her room...u call that love...talking throuhj window is excepted but bed roommm...well its just too intimate...as for love...i agree not easy to forget...but...love doesnt blind you to lose all ethics...u have to change in front of me...gosh i dont thimk any bf would tell that...y to create such an humiliating...scene for the girl u love...so we root for maanveer becoz we have been presented with an option...we can see...thouh he is prince...but u notice...he always takes permission before going to her room...y didnt akash do it if he truly loved her...common...he should have been brave enough...we have been shown monash without any depth...he says u will always be free with me...common now...imagine after marrying monash...she will have to be a struggling hw...she has to take on responsibiliyies even then...just coz of his wife akash cant leave his parents...they will expect a lot from her too...so y create an oillusion...if they truly love they should face the fact...she should face the fact .did she even once think wen he spent his whole salary for her sandals..she never tht about his hard earned income and how he would run his house...even they have dreams...not only m...but she dreams only about herself...u call that love...naa...so i believe love can happen more than once...but first u need to realize is it actually love...then can u think of the second one...

Loved reading your posts dreamyjennice( dont know what to call you πŸ˜•)! To add to what you have already said I would say that first of all I truly don't think you fall in love once because then what about those who lose their husbands and have to remarry don't they fall in love wit their second husband? Or what if your fience that you love so much dies before marriage does that mean you can never love again? There are many such examples that show that the notion of falling in love once in a person's life is not correct. However, no one forgets their FIRST love. I believe Jennice mentioned this as well. In regards to the show I made a post couple weeks ago about how there are many inconsistency in this show. One of those inconsistency is the fact that Akash and Moniya's love story does not have any depth- it has face value and the CV are trying very hard to make the audience to believe in this love story but are still failing. I mean their love story has everything: cutesy love scenes, great background songs, scrapbook about their relationship, and other such things  but it still looks fake and forced  now I don't know if its due to the two actors not having chemistry OR Manyata having too much chemistry with Udayveer which in comparison her chemistry with Akash looks face. Another side could be that Akash is faking all this- the issue of how he never told her he loved her before he found out she is a princess could mean something. I am not even going into the whole how even though he is suppose to be an adult and be responsible- does things like sneaking into her room, ticking her foot, having her lie constantly and etc etc etc.  And let's not forget how much Akash's parents HATED Manyata before they found out she is a royal. After though they were all no no you have to go after her, you two love each other etc etc etc.
Another thing you talked about is time- which i think is one the most important aspects of this show. It is true to a certain degree that if one were to spend along time with someone they might start liking/loving them but then the other side of the coin is true too which is they might start hating them too. Time is what I think makes arranged marriages into beautiful love stories because although they husband and wife might not love or know each other- with time they get to know each other and fall in love. In regards to this show time is one of the most important things needed to change Monya into Manyata. She needs to adjust to the idea of her baba being her kidnapper, to her having a family, to her losing 16 years of a family's love, nothing remembering any of them, being a royal, having already being engaged to someone and knowing that back then she was happy about, having responsibilities. If Manyata needs anything right now is time and courage to adjust to everything and face all these responsibilities. I mean she is a free spirited girl who didnt even have the responsibility of going to school and now all of sudden she has to run city?

Wow sorry I got a little carried away but yea this is my two cents hope it clears some things for you 😊

NightStarr thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalworld

You are right noone can forget his first love but the main point in this story is We all know Akash loves Moniya but are we sure Moniya loves Akash by her heart?

And if we talk about Indian women/girls we have to understand that we have some duties towards our family to those people who were with us everytime when we need them and it is my thinking that parents never take wrong desicions for thier child and child should follow their decisions
I can understand it is not possible to forget your love but how can you forget your family also it is injustice with them
In my point of view Family is more important and in manyata case she saves Akash by taking this step she also cares for him and if in future she will marry uday so it is not a bad decision as her family selected Uday for her and i think she should follow their decision afterall the had went through lot of pain when she was not with them they all loves her so much...

This part of your post stood out to me the most and I couldn't help not making a comment about it. I don't think its true that parents never take wrong decisions...because their humans too and have the right to make a mistake. And we can't say that all the parents in the world are correct and always make the right decision. I think as children we would like to believe that our parents never take the wrong decision and never make mistakes because they are our idols and their the people we look up to while growing up but that doesn't mean they can't make a mistake. I think what makes great parents is them admitting when they make a mistake and learning from it the way they thought us. I hope I didn't offend you with my post I just wanted to express my opinion...
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey my twinkling star...u can call me ana...as for archhana...and yes i agree parents always wish for their children...but it may not be right always...but wat mkes them diff and ur parents is they accept it,regret it and stand by you...forever...as for agreeing...love makes one blind...it makes us quite immune to anything good or bad...so you have only 2 choices then...either u revolt or accept...no offence...but practically  ihave seen it happening with me...i gave to my parents...tht i was sacrificing...and now i thank them coz now i understand wat true love is...my hubby has made me realize...coz he loves me and has accepted me with all my good and evil as well...he is stood by me wen i was fighting death...this is wat love is...we fight..we hate but we accept and share reality...he doesnt bother being soft with me wen am in the rong...but guides me...wat br said to m...learn the lessons...and i will guide you...so that i become a strong and responsible person...so my pov...nothing is guaranteed...LOVE HAS MANY FORMS AND MANY WAYS OF ENTERING YOUR HEART AND YOUR SOUL...AND EVERY TIME IT CAN BE PURE AND TRUE...TIME...ONLY IT ALONE DECIDES AND GUIDES US...THESE R MY 2 CENTS...AS FOR FALLING IN LOVE MORE THAN ONCE...
magicalworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hey my twinkling star...u can call me ana...as for archhana...and yes i agree parents always wish for their children...but it may not be right always...but wat mkes them diff and ur parents is they accept it,regret it and stand by you...forever...as for agreeing...love makes one blind...it makes us quite immune to anything good or bad...so you have only 2 choices then...either u revolt or accept...no offence...but practically  ihave seen it happening with me...i gave to my parents...tht i was sacrificing...and now i thank them coz now i understand wat true love is...my hubby has made me realize...coz he loves me and has accepted me with all my good and evil as well...he is stood by me wen i was fighting death...this is wat love is...we fight..we hate but we accept and share reality...he doesnt bother being soft with me wen am in the rong...but guides me...wat br said to m...learn the lessons...and i will guide you...so that i become a strong and responsible person...so my pov...nothing is guaranteed...LOVE HAS MANY FORMS AND MANY WAYS OF ENTERING YOUR HEART AND YOUR SOUL...AND EVERY TIME IT CAN BE PURE AND TRUE...TIME...ONLY IT ALONE DECIDES AND GUIDES US...THESE R MY 2 CENTS...AS FOR FALLING IN LOVE MORE THAN ONCE...

i completely agree with you the same thing i want to say
gohem123 thumbnail

hi dear...agree with u first love isnt easy to forget...{but it has to be love...not feeling of love...]but if you talk of wat if she was found after marriage with akash...so i say wat if instead of a roka uv and manyata were already married in childhood...wat if she wasnt kidnapped at all...there may be so many scenarious...we r just talking of wat we r presented with,,,,,,,,,,ok they could have married...but y didnt they go then...if she could chose murari over akash...y cant she do it with her real parents...the fact is she isnt married nor engaged to akash...so uv claiming her is right...he has waited for her 16 yrs...she was a complete diff girl in the chawl...but in her own house she is rebellius...reason being she is running from her identity coz wit that comes huge resposibility...as for love...i agree not easy to forget...but...love doesnt blind you to lose all ethics...u have to change in front of me...gosh i dont thimk any bf would tell that...y to create such an humiliating...scene for the girl u love...so we root for maanveer becoz we have been presented with an option...we can see...thouh he is prince...but u notice...he always takes permission before going to her room...y didnt akash do it if he truly loved her...common...he should have been brave enough...we have been shown monash without any depth...he says u will always be free with me...common now...imagine after marrying monash...she will have to be a struggling hw...she has to take on responsibiliyies even then...just coz of his wife akash cant leave his parents...they will expect a lot from her too...so y create an oillusion...if they truly love they should face the fact...she should face the fact .did she even once think wen he spent his whole salary for her sandals..she never tht about his hard earned income and how he would run his house...even they have dreams...not only m...but she dreams only about herself...u call that love...naa...so i believe love can happen more than once...but first u need to realize is it actually love...then can u think of the second one...

Agree...with all points..yes, what you said is completely true..We need to realise its love before getting in to other..
but akash getting permission to enter the room...i mean,. moniya asked akash to prove himself..right?So why did he need to ask permission?
And of course, even if there is no chemistry or biology b/n them, i agree any one needs to take permission before going in to someone else's room..but do we knock on our friends room before going there? (I nevcever done that..for me, my friends room, her fridge everything is mine..πŸ˜†) Here, akash is a lover..so does he need to take permission..when moniya doesn't have any problem..πŸ˜• Leave it...

I gotta re-read all replies and make my mind set to ManVeer..because their chemistry is the only one reason for me sticking to the serial..πŸ˜†

Thanks for the reply...
gohem123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalworld

You are right noone can forget his first love but the main point in this story is We all know Akash loves Moniya but are we sure Moniya loves Akash by her heart? No..am not..

I can understand it is not possible to forget your love but how can you forget your family also it is injustice with them{ I agree}
In my point of view Family is more important and in manyata case she saves Akash by taking this step she also cares for him and if in future she will marry uday so it is not a bad decision as her family selected Uday for her and i think she should follow their decision afterall the had went through lot of pain when she was not with them they all loves her so much...{that can happen if cvs want ManVeer pair as after marriage uday and moniya will be shown to be always hating each other..then gradually like in all other serials, they will pair up and love each other..so again time concept..)

NightStarr thumbnail

Aww love the twinkling star name by you πŸ€—and I used to use ana as my screen name back when I was younger so love the name! I am glad you have someone like your husband in your life to guide you and love you for your all perfections and imperfections. Inshallah both of you will live a long and a happy life ❀️

As for your post difenetly agree with you. Time heals every wound as well as brings change. Time makes one fall in love, fall out of love, hate someone, stop hating someone and so on...So time is one of the most imporant aspect of our lives if not the most important.