India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

did ever witcha loved kunal?

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
well yesterday...proved me rite that witcha never loved kunal 5 yrs back too...she only loved herself then n also even now...how can she stoop so low of accusing the maan she loved in a attempt to rape case...just bez she lost a bet n also the fact that the man haave moved on in life...one should be happy to see their beloved moved on in life n be happy...thats true love..she very selfish that can't even bear to see kunal happy in his life n wants to destroy her life as well his family...how disgusting thought...first she spiked his drink...n tried to sleep with him knowing he is a marriedo man...a blackspot in womenhood...n wat the hell she told siddhi...how can kunal forget her love...wat love...sg...she only loved herself...she left kunal when he needed her the most n for wat purpose bcz he is not rich...so from where she claims she loved him...played with his feelings...manipulate him...wanted to seperate him from his families...from which mouth she is saying that how can kunal forget her love...she told siddhi that if kunal cannot be hers...he can't be siddhi's too...little doesr she knows that kunal already become siddhi's in true senser ...they have become from soul to body...i would love to see her face when she gets to know sinal have consumated n become one in true sense...noone can seperate them even they does physically but can never really seperate them from souls...i have never seen anyone as dumb as witcha...giving all that pathectic dialogues to siddhi...which doesn't make sense bcz sinal has become one n kunal belongs to siddhi completeluy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanyashrivastavAnkitaKaranasena-RaniRajinilicious

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
That's what I have been thinking too - had witcha ever loved Kunal even for one minute in her life, she wouldn't able to do this to him. It's not humanly possible to torture someone to this extent If you had truly loved a person at some point of time. 

By taking this extreme step, witcha has proved us all right that she never loved Kunal with the smallest affection. He was always a prized possession for him. He was the brightest student in college so she had to have him, he was the best lawyer of the lot so she had to have him, and now he is a loving husband to Siddhi so she has to have him. 

Should Siddhi and Kunal ever get separated(hope not), she would then not want him for herself either. She only wants him now because she can't have him. Pathetic womanAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchanastanyashrivastavknrajiAnkitaKaran

tanyashrivastav IF-Dazzler
tanyashrivastav
tanyashrivastav

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
fully agreed mages... she never ever  loved kunal...she always thought of him as an object ...if she couldnt get him she wouldnt let siddhi also get him...wat utter nonsense ...i seriously wish soon siddhi tells that  her dat sinal have become one in true sense ...nd if siddhi is shown pregnant soon ...nd wen witcha comes to know abt ...then i would love to see her face...tab maza ayega ...little does witcha not  know dat in the end she ll be the one whose the biggest loser...she .lost kunal,her bro's love , she ll be losing this case too , along with dat her repuation (though she never had it ) , thakral's reputation , ...in short everything...i seriously wish to see her dad disowning her once they lose the case nd her reality is exposed ...hate her sooo much...

Edited by tanyashrivastav - 08 February 2012 at 10:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran-Rani

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
hi

exactly witcha has never loved kunal. she is taking revenge on him because he fell in love with siddhi.

kunal has always wanted the best for witcha and did his best to save her life and in return she accused him of attempt of rape. yuck

and i hated the way witcha said to siddhi yesterday that if he cant be myn i wont let him be ours too. she doesnt know one needs to love unconditionally, thats love in the real sense. 

hope she becomes khullam khula villain infront of kunal soon, i want kunal to know her truth

norzar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchanastanyashrivastavAnkitaKaran

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
ritcha is a obsessive lover!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanyashrivastav

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top