Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Have i lost it or something else

katy kay Groupbie
katy kay
katy kay

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
I just watch da serial bc its that time they broadcast it
I saw da accident scene its so fake
Hw on earth did anu got where he is even without da seat belt i find its impossible 4 him 2 be under da car
These people lack creativity n imagination.b4 they stage the accident they should have done some research or do they expect us 2 beleive it.maybe they were in a hurry 2 start da next storyline that they didnt think about it.
What do u guys think.

sasikinsa Newbie
sasikinsa
sasikinsa

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by katy kay

Hw on earth did anu got where he is even without da seat belt i find its impossible 4 him 2 be under da car
These people lack creativity n imagination.b4 they stage the accident they should have done some research or do they expect us 2 beleive it.maybe they were in a hurry 2 start da next storyline that they didnt think about it.
What do u guys think.

katy kay when they are in car anukalp didnt wear seat belt but ambaji and adi wear when this accident happend then car has taken rounds when this is going i think as anu havent seat belt he comes out then car has taken ulta round and he comes under the car. but yes creativity is missing.
kinara.sara Groupbie
kinara.sara
kinara.sara

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasikinsa

Originally posted by katy kay

What do u guys think.

katy kay when they are in car anukalp didnt wear seat belt but ambaji and adi wear when this accident happend then car has taken rounds when this is going i think as anu havent seat belt he comes out then car has taken ulta round and he comes under the car. but yes creativity is missing.

good observation sasikinsa. what ever happend in RMJ they wont give exact reason not only here but many times creativity was not up to the mark. we have to assume all the things and sort out then what are cvs doing yaar. chane bechrahehai kya. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top