Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

prettygirl1995

Groupbie

prettygirl1995

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Hi, i'm Parineeti and i am a big fan of this show, well i'm a big fan of lots of shows since i am literally a die hard fan of so many serials.

Changing the topic, i feel more bad for viraj than jhanvi cause hes a very sick person, people with this mental disease suffer more than they make others suffer. and feeling so sad about dadi, I hope she's ok. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Manipadmapari10--Flora--BWSweetuMili27..Naina..RoyalLEO_Krrishsnowflake.Fearless_Lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Member Alert, LOL." in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
hiii...welcome to the king's den...LOL hope u njoy here ..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

prettygirl1995

Groupbie

prettygirl1995

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
LOL, thanks. And i'm pretty sure i will.

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Hi Parineeti, welcome to this forum. Please keep on participating. Coming to your point, most of us are feeling bad for Viraj and that's the problem.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manipadma

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Manipadma]hiii...welcome to the king's den...LOL hope u njoy here ..Big smile

Hi. Forum is becoming interesting, na? All thanks to chulbuli, cute and fauladi Dadi.LOL

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Hi Parineeti :) Welcome to the forum! Hope to see you around more often.

Cheers!
Naina

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Welcomeee Hug WELcome to Kv and Sriti Land! LOL Hope u like it here.. and yes we all are no matter how much we support Jhanvi's condition we all have soft heart for Viraj due to his condition.

harshad.diwani

Goldie

harshad.diwani

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
welcome in rajvi paradise...viraj is madly in love with jhanvi...so he dun wanna loose her in any case...i feel piity for viraj after seeing yesterday epi...

Edited by harshad.diwani - 09 February 2012 at 12:53am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.