Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Lets get it started in here... (Page 8)

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

I didn't quite get the buaji dialogue - ek gudiya tho jaa rahi hai aur dusri kal...Confused KKG saying I won't be going anywhere for a long timeOuch Shed some spice please...LOL

-Sari- this was there to purely draw a contrast between what they thought was gong to happen and wha actually will...Same thing wih snake natak...now that the showed the natak in advance...I am really convinced that Anj will escape...

Edited by MsUniverse - 08 February 2012 at 8:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhe1085sun2011--Sari--sbk2

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

I didn't quite get the buaji dialogue - ek gudiya tho jaa rahi hai aur dusri kal...Confused KKG saying I won't be going anywhere for a long timeOuch Shed some spice please...LOL

Sari,

I have a nasty feeling that Arnie like all the other marraige symbolism may put sindoor or secretly marry her so that she keeps away from his jija so really she is married yet not ???

Is that tooo cheeesy ???  Too cliched right ?  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011--Sari--

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Sari,

I have a nasty feeling that Arnie like all the other marraige symbolism may put sindoor or secretly marry her so that she keeps away from his jija so really she is married yet not ???

you mean like what saif ali khan & vidya balan did in parineeta?!?!?!  accidental marriage

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbat

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
@shwetz
i read sathya's update and didn't watch that SBS/SBB clip to save myself. ok so does that mean he's never gonna blurt out his feelings anytime soon??! yikes Pinch

sun2011

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

@shwetz 
jappi back at ya babez Hug

sush & shwetz, i seriously thought khushi would go out of breath at da rate her heart was beating when da hawtie was approaching her ROFL

@mandy
i bet you nandu records da full convo between khushi & pervert and he will be da saving grace for khushi at da end

The only thing that was missing in that scene was - "Take me, take me right now..."ROFL

sariii ROFL ROFL ROFL

and what about ODB's hmm?!?! oh my frigging gawdwa i died yet again... it felt more like he was making love to her hayeee jadoo of his touch Silly

Nadz - the hmm... was orgasmic...ROFL 

Edited by --Sari-- - 09 February 2012 at 5:03am
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
@Diya, they would have probably been interrupted at the poolside too. They just can't get some privacy, that is what they need Anjali for had she been there she would have made sure no one interrupted them.

@Radhe, I know what you mean. I was fast forwarding his scenes and was shocked at how long his rehearsal took, it went from being comical to unbearable!!!

@Nadz, I think Nanhe, Nani, Shashi and Bua will all play an important role here. Nani and Nanhe are fond of Khushi, wouldn't believe his lies nor will Shashi and Bua let that happen. Shashi has been itching to get out of that wheelchair and gets his hands on Shyam and we already know Bua has threatened to kill him, a promise she will keep if she knows what he is doing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhe1085sun2011docgirlDiyaS

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by premparbat

Sari,

you mean like what saif ali khan & vidya balan did in parineeta?!?!?!  accidental marriage
Maybe. As per Sush's list only one thing remains.  So it is marriage yet seperation . Also there was this last dialogue from Shyam ki sindoor to aap mere naam ka hi pehnegi...

Anyway ..let me discard the thought coz its really not respectful way of geting married. They should marry only for love.

sun2011

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

-Sari- this was there to purely draw a contrast between what they thought was gong to happen and wha actually will...Same thing wih snake natak...now that the showed the natak in advance...I am really convinced that Anj will escape...

I think ASR will be in panic mode and KKG to the rescue. Then a smiling Anji & a sobbing chote hug. Snake back to the lab...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011DiyaS

Go to top