Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Lets get it started in here... (Page 7)

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
@Mandy: really couldnt control myself in that scene..Iwas ROFL...he was howlariousLOL...isnt it supposed to be evil? yeah I think thats what happens..Anji returns when Arnie is tense then Arnie asks kushi to come to the terrace ..snakewas followsDead...tragedy strikesOuch

@Nadz: I am with you Nadz..have never liked Abhaas and his acting...I always felt he is not fit for he role..he is good in his sweet talking role ..he is even good as the back stabbing guy ...not as the phsycho villain

@Ratna: I think this time around the situation is different than when he had humiliated her..now blame lies on her also for hiding the truth from him...the 1st time CVS had Arnie fully blamed but now if Arnav is angry on kushi for hiding the truth which is affecting his sis..its justified..so equations have changed..and also have to wait and see how it all turns out..how snakewa twists the story..I wont blame Arnav if he believes his BIL because he has known him for longer period. But it may not be all that gloomy is my feel.

So marriage is the only solution for Arhi to romance in private..let them do whatever in their BREmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhe1085sun2011docgirlbikeriderDiyaSStarktastic

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

@shwetz 
jappi back at ya babez Hug

sush & shwetz, i seriously thought khushi would go out of breath at da rate her heart was beating when da hawtie was approaching her ROFL

@mandy
i bet you nandu records da full convo between khushi & pervert and he will be da saving grace for khushi at da end

The only thing that was missing in that scene was - "Take me, take me right now..."ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeRadhe1085sun2011docgirlZuzanaDiyaS-Sush-sbk2Starktastic

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by MsUniverse

Originally posted by DCgirl

There is a debate going on whether it will be a wedding or separation track next week!!! Im glad you are thinking there will be a wedding... I think so too.
All this build up of romance last couple of weeks along with the wedding rituals, it has to happen! Now, how the CVs will handle the screenplay is a whole another debate!!
As always, love ur posts:)

</div>
<div>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">All this prep for a separation track...? NAAAH>>>>>>>>>></font>

Hiya Sush!Hug

You've made my day with that optimistic post and the one above...

Loved the bindi scene today...so much romance and passion...and almost next to nothing dialogues!
Barun and Sanaya can carry off a romantic sensuous scene without so much as uttering a single word...just like the Diwali almost kiss.
Speaking of the Diwali scene - today there was a huge contrast...Arnie's phone rang,
but he did not flinch...he kept staring affectionately at Khushi and when she reminded him of his ringing phone, he calmly shut it off! He is a man in love and he knows it and was going to tell her that.
I loved loved loved that scene! Oh My! Symbolism indeed...he marked her bindi with his touch and she put it on...resembling another marriage rasam.

Hated hated hated Shyam...forwarded his soliloque...and for the first time he interrupted Arhi...I hated him for that! He tainted their romantic scenes.Angry

Hugs Shwetsy...My lovely spice!!! So glad to be in a better mood today...Yesterday
was really bad...wasn,t it?    Well today even the dialogue for Buaji Sanka devi itn aasan se aap k chod ke hani jayegi sealed the deal for me...

Shyamu interupting Arhi...how SICK was that?   But let it be out...let ARnie do the deed...We have waited enough!

Edited by MsUniverse - 08 February 2012 at 8:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhe1085sun2011docgirlsbk2

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Originally posted by DiyaS

And I loved the Diwali revisited Arhi scene ... my only complaint - why didn't they go to the poolside? TOO many interruptions!!! LOL

i knowww diya... they use da poolside for da slightest jazz be it arguing, fighting, slapping, tying payals, kissing but not this hmpf Angry

Edited by NaDzGirl - 08 February 2012 at 7:53pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhe1085sun2011sbk2bikeriderDiyaS

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
I didn't quite get the buaji dialogue - ek gudiya tho jaa rahi hai aur dusri kal...Confused KKG saying I won't be going anywhere for a long timeOuch Shed some spice please...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Sush-

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
@zu
i tried my best to like him but nah it's a useless exercise so i just gave up ROFL 

honestly i have seen much better villains on tv so compared to them, he's zilch. my fav all time villain is sindoora from some old zee drama; banoo mein teri dulhann i guess. i was glued to it cuz of her and then there was daljeet chachi in kis desh. both were just fab!! 

susiesun2011Zuzanasbk2

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

@shwetz 

sush & shwetz, i seriously thought khushi would go out of breath at da rate her heart was beating when da hawtie was approaching her ROFL

@mandy
i bet you nandu records da full convo between khushi & pervert and he will be da saving grace for khushi at da end

The only thing that was missing in that scene was - "Take me, take me right now..."ROFL

sariii ROFL ROFL ROFL

and what about ODB's hmm?!?! oh my frigging gawdwa i died yet again... it felt more like he was making love to her hayeee jadoo of his touch Silly

sun2011Zuzana-Sush-sbk2

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

@shwetz 

@mandy

Nadzy,

In the offscreen interview, Sanaya did say jokingly that she's getting feeling dizzy doing all the hyperventilating, but Arnie is still not saying I love you to Khushi! LOL

@ Sush...Snake is getting more and more brazen...makes me wonder what he will do if/after Arhi get married! He has absolutely no conscience...he is delusional and hellbent on somehow acquiring Khushi...

@ SariROFL  Yes...Khushi seemed quite eager...to hear those magic words and maybe more...Wink

Edited by sbk2 - 08 February 2012 at 8:02pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeRadhe1085sun2011docgirl--Sari--ZuzanaDiyaS-Sush-RiyaDuttaStarktastic

Go to top