Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Lets get it started in here... (Page 6)

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Hello Ladies!
Your checklist put a big smile on my faceBig smileBig smile. I've been thinking that a marriage is coming for a while too since the signs have been all over the place, but a lot of people on the forum were discussing the possibility of a separation so i did not want to get my hopes up.
Anyways another point to add to your check list is family acceptance which is also done. The fact that Nani and Anjali are suddenly tuned into Arhi's feelings is not a co-incidence. The timing is specifically right so that they are not suspicious when Arnav decided he wants to marry Khusi coz they believe that something is definitely on between the two! Further the Guptas and Payal have got to see the softer side of Arnav too and approve of him. Not like their initial dislike of him. So i too do believe that we are all set!ClapClap
Both Arnav Khushi scenes today were great. I loved how he handed her the handkerchief and said he understood and then pulled her leg saying it is not necessary to cry for everything. They soo want to spend every moment together and i'm loving the awareness for each other.
The bindi scene was brilliant and yes a sharp contrast to Diwali which proves what a long way they both have come. Barun and Sanaya were brilliant in the scene. Such flawless expressions, such chemistry, they truly make ARHI come alive.
Shyam is becoming intolerable now. I am as put off with him these days as i was during the Babuji torture days. Even the acting is so OTT. Him lurking around with his nasty expressions is so taking away from the beautiful romanceAngry.
Hopefully Anjali will be back safe and sound tomorrow and maybe a couple of other Arhi scenes before the BIG revelation on Friday. I'm so waiting to see how the scene plays out!

Clap

Edited by meens80 - 08 February 2012 at 8:51pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhe1085sun2011docgirlpremparbatDiyaS-Sush-

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Just a very quick one ... will come back later with more ...

The sindoor is also done, I think ... the way Khushi put the bindi, and the strains of the shehnai in the BG music ...
 in earlier days (before stick-on bindis Wink) ... kumkum powder was applied as a bindi and the same kumkum was used to fill the maang ... it was a two-in-one thing Tongue so I'm counting it as done ... they're married! Badhai ho!!! LOL

And I loved the Diwali revisited Arhi scene ... my only complaint - why didn't they go to the poolside? TOO many interruptions!!! LOL

Another puke bucket for me too ... Snakewa was exceptionally pukeworthy today! Dead

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kidfaRadhe1085sun2011docgirlpremparbatZuzana.Mandy.-Sush-RiyaDuttasbk2

kushifan Senior Member
kushifan
kushifan

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
for the wedding to happen anji baby should come from the mandir nd she should only see their wedding preparation nd snake getting the shock of his life..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Sush-

Radhe1085 Senior Member
Radhe1085
Radhe1085

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Hola Ladies, hope everyone had good day!!!
Sush, sorry yaar mein kitna bulakad hogayi when talking about ARHI I just forget what I am trying to say on other thingsLOL I totally loved yesterday video you posted and Let's get started kya beat hai Mast MastSmile Thanks for sharing the videos.
Aur tumne kya list banaya haiLOL Check list for ArHi marriage, I am totally with you lets get them married and pretty soonSmile
I will add my video for the celebration, actually as soon as I watched the last Bindi scene I was thinking about marriage and here you posted list about marriage only one song is running thru my mind. here is the video its in my languge I know many of you won't understand it but just enjoy the music.

Back to the episode, first Arnie boy kills with his "Shhh" and tonight he killed wiht his "Hmmm"EmbarrassedDay Dreaming I was sooo lost in that hmmm bechari Kushi how was she standing there listening to his Hmmm

I was so lost in ArHi man!!! specially tonight Arnav is looking damn Hot and Handsome and Kushi was so Beautiful

That Last Bindiya scene was Beautifully captured!!!
Hats off to Barun, Sanaya & the Creative TeamClapClap

It was just so beautiful and lovely. It was so intimate too. The way he keeps looking at her face with such a naughty smile and puts the Tikka on the mirror exactly where it supposed to go on her forehead as if he is putting it there.Smile and Kushi the way she smiles when he shows her the bindi and the way she closes her eyes while putting the bindi as if he is putting it there and she was loving that intimate touch by him. She accepted him girls and He knew she will accept him before he leaves.

Oh he never wanted to leave her, the way his foot turned towards her but then duty calls. Always duty calls Arnav Singh Raizada he always chooses duty over himself and his happiness.

Arnav & Aakash scene is always enjoyable, I so love these brothers. and Payal-Kushi scene was cute. I loved it how they showed the contrast between both Arnav & Kushi and their tension.LOL

Ok Last I am coming to the worst part, what's up with that Psycho dillusional freak creep ewww

Shyam's scene his rehearsal started out good but by the time it ended it was too much. I didnot like it at all, they should have kept it to minimum.

Anyways I am so waiting for the day Arnav beats the crap out of that creep. Oh not only Arnav, I want Anjali and Kushi to do the honors too.

Ok, now time to go and read other thoughts.

Edited by Radhe1085 - 08 February 2012 at 7:44pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommesun2011premparbatZuzanaKranu.Mandy.DiyaS-Sush-RiyaDuttasbk2Starktastic

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

@ Nadzy Hug

Yes, that's what I thought too..Mr. Romantic...get a room! You do not propose to the love of your life in the foyer...where people and Snakes are freely roaming around LOL

Shwets - yeh hindi soap hai. Snakes room mein bhi gusste hai!  In typical saas bahu drama, isn't that what happens?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhe1085sun2011sbk2

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Sush, I am wavering off your topic a bit but something struck me while I was day dreaming about IPK yet again . The CVs have very smartly bought back the story to the very same place it started. Its Payal wedding , an issue crops up , Khsihi involves herself in something which she should not have , which inevitability leads to Arnie who in turn totally misunderstands the situation, lashed out at Khushi and punishes her by humiliating her.

you're absolutely right premparbat

this is more of a rewind -- pause -- play situation in par with what happened on 6th june 2011. we are indeed back at square one with same bride, same situation, same obstacle and different bride groom

with whatever happened in da past, khushi won't let arnav ruin payal's wedding this time. by hook or crook she will get her sister's wedding take off with no hassle and she will go to any extent to achieve this for sure. even if she doesn't, i doubt if arnav would do such thing to destroy payal's life for da second time either cuz guilt is more powerful than any feeling

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommesun2011fareepremparbatZuzanaDiyaSRiyaDutta

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Sush I remembered your words on the plane crash thing while watching Arhi yesterdayOuch

Still managed to enjoy those moments.

EWWW,, What was with ShyamDead

Akash-Arnav scenes - always a treat.

LM said separation right, so I am thinking brief separation and then marriage.

He will need time so he will ask her to stay away from RM till he figures things out and cools down.

He would be furious with her and justifiably so.

I would hate it if he goes, Awww, Khushi you did all that to protect me and Anjali, He would deserve a WHACK on his head from me.

She and the Guptas had no right to take a decision that involved Anjali. Even if they cud not tell Anjali, Arnav should have been informed.

It won't be as dragged OTT as we are expecting, that is what I am counting on.

Shweta...Arnie doesn't figure things out...HE JUST DOES what he has to do...It will be in his characte to do something rash...For hat he has to see somethn pukeworthy...Did someone mention snake tryin to hug Khushi...YIKES...we may have to witness such S*** to get there!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeRadhe1085sun2011docgirlpremparbatsbk2bikerider

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
@shwetz 
jappi back at ya babez Hug

sush & shwetz, i seriously thought khushi would go out of breath at da rate her heart was beating when da hawtie was approaching her ROFL

@mandy
i bet you nandu records da full convo between khushi & pervert and he will be da saving grace for khushi at da end

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhe1085sun2011docgirl.Mandy.DiyaS-Sush-

Go to top