Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Lets get it started in here... (Page 5)

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

HI Sush
</div>
Today was quite a filler episode if you ask me despite good ArHi scenes .
Arnie in his new avatar seems more human Offering a girl a rumaal and understanding her tears for her departing sister is a huge leap on all accounts. Would he do the same in two days time ? Rushing impatiently to meet her to confess an event we thought we'd never witness. Is this for real or a dream. Its time for ArHi to wake up and look over their shoulder and they should get their answer. The promo spoiled it for me and all this romance seems vain.
Absolutely idiotic build up in terms of screenplay & execution. The car accident, Arnav catching hold of Khushi in the foyer , cheesy setup and abominable acting by Abhaas. Jeez why is the PH not spending funds on better sets and locations. I have never liked the character of Shyam nor the actor who plays it. both are trully OTT.
Now waiting for The Event and disclosure..and we have been aptly consoled by LM on FB today that This too shall pass.
Sush, I am wavering off your topic a bit but something struck me while I was day dreaming about IPK yet again . The CVs have very smartly bought back the story to the very same place it started. Its Payal wedding , an issue crops up , Khsihi involves herself in something which she
should not have , which inevitability leads to Arnie who in turn totally misunderstands the situation, lashed out at Khushi and punishes her by humiliating her.
We are right there yet again. What has changed is the backdrop , families are directly involved , ArHI are in love and know each other better . Will the outcome still be the same ? Will Arnie react differently and if he does not then should he be forgiven by Khushi for the second time.
In the end ArHI will unite but I am also interested in How will they continue and finish with Shyam & Anji. Will Shaym stay or go ?
We're in interseting times Sush. I am bracing myself for heart ache like so many of us are. So lets see how it goes.
<div>Rgds

Ratna...I agree, Shyamu track is completely iiotic and without logic...reason is that it does not have any purpose of its own...it is there to get Arhi married...

Edited by MsUniverse - 08 February 2012 at 7:29pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhe1085sun2011premparbat--Sari--Zuzanabikerider

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
sush JKJ time Hug ola spice gurls!!

firstly, thank you for pointing out abbas's overacting dose. i honestly thought nobody would agree with me on that but phew luckily you mentioned it

no offence to him or his fans but he can't act saala and he has never really impressed me so far. although some or i rather say many find him convincing, i don't see any spark from him as a villain or as an actor. you don't have to grit your teeth, roll your eyes and move your muscles here and there to act. i guess he's not mature enough to pull off pervertwa's role

moving on to arhi, one advice for you arnav babu; pls get a room and do not romance your girl amidst a crowd and especially not in front of your jeejaji ROFL

so according to our freaky symbolism world arnav and khushi are a very happily married couple at present expecting a toofan in da futureLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

susiePommePommeRadhe1085sun2011--Sari--Zuzanapremparbat.Mandy.sbk2-Sush-RiyaDutta

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

Originally posted by DCgirl

There is a debate going on whether it will be a wedding or separation track next week!!! Im glad you are thinking there will be a wedding... I think so too.
All this build up of romance last couple of weeks along with the wedding rituals, it has to happen! Now, how the CVs will handle the screenplay is a whole another debate!!
As always, love ur posts:)

All this prep for a separation track...? NAAAH>>>>>>>>>>

Separation will be more of the same! He did it a few months ago(Diwali), now he is doing it again. Pushing her away is all that he stands for? He is the lead and they have to show him as one. Yes, the title says nafrat paas...blah...but isn't that what we watched for the last 8 or so months?

They have shown each other their worst behavior, it's time to show understand each others positive  sideSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhe1085sun2011spsharmilaDiyaS

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

sush JKJ timeHugola spice gurls!!

firstly, thank you for pointing out abbas's overacting dose. i honestly thought nobody would agree with me on that but phew luckily you mentioned it

no offence to him or his fans but he can't act saala and he has never really impressed me so far. although some or i rather say many find him convincing, i don't see any spark from him as a villain or as an actor. you don't have to grit your teeth, roll your eyes and move your muscles here and there to act. i guess he's not mature enough to pull off pervertwa's role

moving on to arhi, one advice for you arnav babu; pls get a room and do not romance your girl amidst a crowd andespeciallynot in front of your jeejajiROFL

so according to our freaky symbolism world arnav and khushi are a very happily married couple at present expecting a toofan in da futureLOL

SERIOUSLY NADZ. ...THE NEED TO GET A ROOM!!!!!!! Big smile

JESUS CHRIST...these two are so eager kahin pe bhi shuru ho jate hein...

SAri...LOVELY POST!!!! Did you see how KKG losed her eyes when he lifted his hand to get the bindi...Poor girl abhi to kafi wait krana padega LOL LOL LOL

Edited by MsUniverse - 08 February 2012 at 7:42pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeRadhe1085Juicee_Sushiesun2011premparbat--Sari--ZuzanaStarktastic

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
@ Nadzy Hug

Yes, that's what I thought too..Mr. Romantic...get a room! You do not propose to the love of your life in the foyer...where people and Snakes are freely roaming around LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhe1085sun2011ZuzanaDiyaS-Sush-RiyaDuttaStarktastic

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
@Zu, It was funny the way he was rehearsing how he would react to the news of Anjali's demise, I would love it if while Arnav was on the phone with the officer Anjali walks in. I am sure Anjali and the driver got out before harm could've come to them.

@Nadz, I agree I was wondering why Arnav would choose to romance his girl where they could be so easily interrupted. Arnav should know better than that by now, he should've been better prepared but poor guy was just craving for some moments alone with her didn't matter where.

Your Nandu was so cute today, he is onto something and doesn't even realize it.

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 08 February 2012 at 7:42pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeRadhe1085sun2011spsharmilaZuzanapremparbatDiyaS-Sush-RiyaDuttaStarktastic

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL You know the bindi scene is so cliched, but still works every single time.

As for SHAMSEY (courtesy my affaction for RAMSEY BrothersLOLLOL), the more said the less. Kitne expresssion the? Sardar pure pachaas karodeLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbat-Sush-

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Marriage of  the lead characters is TRP gold and I am wondering if the CV's will go in that direction without letting the whole world know well in advance!
They have been very smart in depicting Arnav true to his character - be it telling Khushi to thank him in the evening, or getting  directly to the point and informing her that he needs to talk ( I loved that bit), I am so eager and nervous to see how they take this forward.. and this from me who never knew the show even existed a month ago!!! What IPK has done to me !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommesun2011-Sush-

Go to top