Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Lets get it started in here... (Page 4)

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
HI Sush

Today was quite a filler episode if you ask me despite good ArHi scenes .

Arnie in his new avatar seems more human Offering a girl a rumaal and understanding her tears for her departing sister is a huge leap on all accounts. Would he do the same in two days time ? Rushing impatiently to meet her to confess an event we thought we'd never witness. Is this for real or a dream. Its time for ArHi to wake up and look over their shoulder and they should get their answer. The promo spoiled it for me and all this romance seems vain.

Absolutely idiotic build up in terms of screenplay & execution. The car accident, Arnav catching hold of Khushi in the foyer , cheesy setup and abominable acting by Abhaas. Jeez why is the PH not spending funds on better sets and locations. I have never liked the character of Shyam nor the actor who plays it. both are trully OTT.

Now waiting for The Event and disclosure..and we have been aptly consoled by LM on FB today that This too shall pass.

Sush, I am wavering off your topic a bit but something struck me while I was day dreaming about IPK yet again . The CVs have very smartly bought back the story to the very same place it started. Its Payal wedding , an issue crops up , Khsihi involves herself in something which she should not have , which inevitability leads to Arnie who in turn totally misunderstands the situation, lashed out at Khushi and punishes her by humiliating her.

We are right there yet again. What has changed is the backdrop , families are directly involved , ArHI are in love and know each other better . Will the outcome still be the same ? Will Arnie react differently and if he does not then should he be forgiven by Khushi for the second time.

In the end ArHI will unite but I am also interested in How will they continue and finish with Shyam & Anji. Will Shaym stay or go ?

We're in interseting times Sush. I am bracing myself for heart ache like so many of us are. So lets see how it goes.

Rgds

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

kidfaPommePommeRadhe1085spsharmilasun2011meens80fareelara3110zafi--Sari--ZuzanaDiyaSaa123.80-Sush-RiyaDuttasbk2Starktastic

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
@Shwetha, I completely forgot about Akash and Arnav's scenes. I was too in aww over Arnav and Khushi. I also loved their scenes, Arnav was in such a hurry to see Khushi that he couldn't think of anything else. Same with Khushi who was a nervous wreck as she was with Payal. Too cute!!!

LOL about Arnav deserving a whack if he goes that route, I agree with you. While I want Arnav and Khushi to be together, I don't want her to go scot free in keeping the truth from him. He had every right to know that his sister was being decieved here and I won't blame him if he blasts her for what she did. Khushi is well aware that Shyam has not changed yet instead of exposing him she continues to protect him and have him decieve the Raizadas.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kidfaPommePommeRadhe1085sun2011spsharmilafareepremparbatZuzana-Sush-bikerider

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
@shweta Hug
 yeah i also have a feeling that they will stop at promo tomorrow Cry
spoiling the weekend

@zu haha  CVs are very bad Wink  i hate them when they spoil my weekends Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Zuzanapremparbat-Sush-sbk2

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Zu I meant bindi offering as the proposal...A guy putting bindi on an unmarried girl is equivalent to a proposal...

Trina ...you hit it on the head girl...If there was any more need for a sign...the new year one...means they will physically be togeher...separation is a mental one

But thats ok...if there was nothing in between thy will be having babies soon...And we are not ready for that yet are we...?    
LOL

Edited by MsUniverse - 08 February 2012 at 6:58pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeDoseRadhe1085spsharmilasun2011zafiZuzanasbk2bikerider

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by MsUniverse

Originally posted by DCgirl

There is a debate going on whether it will be a wedding or separation track next week!!! Im glad you are thinking there will be a wedding... I think so too.
All this build up of romance last couple of weeks along with the wedding rituals, it has to happen! Now, how the CVs will handle the screenplay is a whole another debate!!
As always, love ur posts:)

All this prep for a separation track...? NAAAH>>>>>>>>>>

Hiya Sush! Hug

You've made my day with that optimistic post and the one above...

Loved the bindi scene today...so much romance and passion...and almost next to nothing dialogues!
Barun and Sanaya can carry off a romantic sensuous scene without so much as uttering a single word...just like the Diwali almost kiss.
Speaking of the Diwali scene - today there was a huge contrast...Arnie's phone rang, but he did not flinch...he kept staring affectionately at Khushi and when she reminded him of his ringing phone, he calmly shut it off! He is a man in love and he knows it and was going to tell her that.
I loved loved loved that scene! Oh My! Symbolism indeed...he marked her bindi with his touch and she put it on...resembling another marriage rasam.

Hated hated hated Shyam...forwarded his soliloque...and for the first time he interrupted Arhi...I hated him for that! He tainted their romantic scenes.Angry

I know they can make the most simple scenes intense, just love watching them together. I loved how annoyed Khushi got when Shyam interrupted them and the way she blew him off was too good. It is just too bad that she didn't get the chance to expose him herself but every couple goes through a test, this will be Arhi's

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhe1085sun2011premparbatZuzanazafisbk2

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
@Sari: I agree many people do know about Shyam...but I think Arnie finding out will remian just betn Arhi...so there is no chance for others justifying because if buaji or payal come to know what kushi is going through only then can they jump in to defend...but kushi would keep it to herself otherwise everybody Anji and Nani also would come to know the truth..it will be done in phases only.

@sharu: yeah CVs def know how to tortureAngry

@Sush: I didnt know that bindi offering is like proposal...good going then..Arnie is smart there without opening his mouth he has done the  proposalLOL

@Shweths: I too loved the bindi scene...this is for youHug

Edited by Zuzana - 08 February 2012 at 7:24pm

Radhe1085sun2011--Sari--premparbatDiyaSsbk2

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
@ Mandy:

Even the scenes yesterday and the day before were fantastic: when Khushi and Arnav keep looking at each other with slight smiles on their faces, both of them walking in in the same direction, parallel to each other... and the scene while serving food when he tucks her hair behind her ear...
There was no real dialogue exchange...just them exchanging loving glances...
I get bowled over by such scenes of theirs. Effortless acting! And perfect expressions coming across.

They both are superb.

@ Zu: Awww HugTHanks my lovely buddy! muaah!

Edited by sbk2 - 08 February 2012 at 7:06pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kidfaPommePommeRadhe1085sun2011spsharmilaZuzanapremparbat.Mandy.RiyaDuttabikerider

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Your post is well appreciated.  So also everyone's views about todays episode.Thumbs Up

Fab episode except for Shyam's OTT performance which is so hateful to watch.

Radhe1085sun2011Zuzana-Sush-bikeridersbk2

Go to top