Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Lets get it started in here... (Page 2)

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
He had her at Hmmm... Heart How sexy was that hmm...? Day Dreaming Khushi was weak in the
knee already, must have felt like a jelly fish after that one
Wink The first time she chose her dupatta over tissues and he was grossed out but she still made him smile. This time he offered his handekerchief...Awww...Embarrassed Can Arnie get any sweeter?  Tumhari behen humesha ke liye tumhe chodke jarahi hai, not if you have a say in it Arnie...Wink

Hur baath pe rona zaroori hai? Arnav asking KhushiShocked kabhi Anjali ko pucha hai yahi sawal?LOL If it works every time, why not?Day Dreaming Did I see him watching her closely when Shyam was around? Was he searching for a clue or was it just that he was so into herWink

I remembered a line he said before he kissed her, hur kaam akeli nahi kar sakthi; then he bumped into peeping tom at the pool and now an interrupting jijaji who was insisting that he leave to attend to Akash. Will he connect the dots? Trust or not to trust is the only issue here. Hate is out the window unless Shyam digs dirt on Khushi or her past.

Mirror scene was superb, finally a shy Khushi surfaced. He had not seen this side of her like she hadn't seen his softer, romantic side. He seemed to be enjoying this new girl and hotwa new the effect he had on her. Khushi had seen the passion, the physical attraction on that fateful Diwali night, but this romantic Arnav is new to her. She huffed & heaved & his eyes never left hers'Embarrassed

I hope they show her caring for him tomorrow when Anjali is missing for a few hours; making him realize how much she cares for Anjali and give him clues as to why she may have hidden the truth.

By now ASR knows Khushi well enough, there is really no reasons for an all out hate track unless Shyam hits ASR on the headLOL He has watched her closely since her sagai and he knows she never was happy. I hope babuji will rise from his paralytic dead, to do kanyadan for Payal and also put up a fight for his laadli KKG!

Buaji had once told ASR, agar humri bitiya ko kuch hogaya NK ki kasam tumhara band nahi bajaya tho humara naam Madhumati naahi...ROFL I know she had some choice
words for Shyam too but I have selective memoryLOL Time to do that to Shyam babua, band bajao & wipe him off the face of this earth... Angry

Itne saare log hai to come to KKG's defenceClap Not to forget Happyji as gawai for Shyam's sorry ass at the Gupta's as PG...Dead Will the real ASR rise? Laad Governor in shining armor to rescue his princess Or will he will he marry to get back at her but we know what he is hiding. Both will be a page from M&B!Wink

Edited by --Sari-- - 08 February 2012 at 6:42pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeZinalikidfaDoseJordinRadhe1085Lurvebookssun2011Juicee_Sushie-Gayathri-fareedocgirlsoni.bdesigirl_18Zuzanapremparbatlara3110CDlovesbk2CandYlicious_SRiyaDuttaDiyaS-Sush-honeypriyaStarktastic

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
U are absolutely correct...all tracks leading towards one destination...their nuptial.

I have never come across a villain who is more disgusting and pukey than Shyam...they could have reduced his screen presence today...but may be his character is coming to an end.So grace time for him...Would have enjoyed the episode if I had not to look at him every other minute.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

susiePommePommesun2011spsharmilazafi-Sush-

zoya-shah Goldie
zoya-shah
zoya-shah

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
i m so tired of puking after failing to digest abhas overacting and shyam's illogical belief of getting khushi after he has succeeded in killing anjali.wish his insanity was purposive.some past hatred connections with raizadas.right now he looks so misfit as a brainless villan.loved the arhi moments and that OH SO SEXIEST HMMM in the world.this raizada man is too hot to handle.my heart has started the same dhak dhak as khushi when i look at him smiling ,staring with that sexy brown pair of eyes.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommesun2011spsharmilazafilara3110-Sush-

VarunKiBiwi IF-Sizzlerz
VarunKiBiwi
VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Agree.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Loved tonight's epi. Really liked Khushi and Payal's scenes, so touching but they won't miss each other for long as Khushi will soon join Payal at the RM

I loved the way Khushi and Arnav couldn't take their eyes off each other as soon as they met, though I would have preferred watching Nani looking and teasing them rather than Shyam who cringes at what he sees. Arnav is so sweet the way he offers his hankerchief to Khushi and said he understood why she was crying. Khushi is definately seeing a new side to Arnav one that will only make her love him more.

Arnav has come a long way from Diwali night, before the phone stopped things from going further but here Arnav wasn't that interested in answering his phone, he was more interested in spending time with Khushi but fate had other plans for them. I love the way he looked at her as he left and pointed to the bindi.

I fast forwarded through Shyam, not interested in his fake tears and thinking he succeeded in his plans. I know he will drive a wedge between Arnav and Khushi but it won't be one of hate or misunderstandings, I am confident about that now. Arnav's main reason for being upset with Khushi will be at the fact she didn't trust him enough to tell him the truth that is it. Arnav is going to know what a snake Shyam is and will protect both Khushi and Anjali but how he chooses to go about that remains to be seen.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

kidfaRadhe1085sun2011spsharmiladocgirlmeens80sunflower52Zuzana--Sari--lara3110premparbatzafisbk2CandYlicious_SRiyaDuttaDiyaS-Sush-Starktastic

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

Originally posted by DCgirl

There is a debate going on whether it will be a wedding or separation track next week!!! Im glad you are thinking there will be a wedding... I think so too.
All this build up of romance last couple of weeks along with the wedding rituals, it has to happen! Now, how the CVs will handle the screenplay is a whole another debate!!
As always, love ur posts:)

All this prep for a separation track...? NAAAH>>>>>>>>>>

Hiya Sush! Hug

You've made my day with that optimistic post and the one above...

Loved the bindi scene today...so much romance and passion...and almost next to nothing dialogues!
Barun and Sanaya can carry off a romantic sensuous scene without so much as uttering a single word...just like the Diwali almost kiss.
Speaking of the Diwali scene - today there was a huge contrast...Arnie's phone rang, but he did not flinch...he kept staring affectionately at Khushi and when she reminded him of his ringing phone, he calmly shut it off! He is a man in love and he knows it and was going to tell her that.
I loved loved loved that scene! Oh My! Symbolism indeed...he marked her bindi with his touch and she put it on...resembling another marriage rasam.

Hated hated hated Shyam...forwarded his soliloque...and for the first time he interrupted Arhi...I hated him for that! He tainted their romantic scenes.Angry

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

kidfaPommePommeDoseRadhe1085sun2011spsharmilameens80zafipremparbat--Sari--CDloveZuzana.Mandy.CandYlicious_SRiyaDuttaDiyaS-Sush-Starktastic

honestyfirst IF-Rockerz
honestyfirst
honestyfirst

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
yes engagement n mehendi is already over ...so i am expecting bhag ke shadi of arhiROFL

just a thought

wat if shyam kidnaps khushi to marry her n asr rescue her n by mistake or wantedly marry herROFL

so bhag ke shadi karenge arnav aur khushi

anjali n family will accept them

n i want to see mami faceROFL
n ya shayam tooROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011premparbatzafi-Sush-

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeDoseRadhe1085spsharmilasun2011docgirlmeens80lara3110premparbatsunflower52Zuzana--Sari--.Mandy.DiyaS-Sush-sbk2CandYlicious_SRiyaDuttaStarktastic

Go to top