Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Lets get it started in here... (Page 15)

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

*edit* Riya, agree with you about the bindi scene ... although the setting up was shoddy ... how and where did they both land up in the corridor out of the blue? ... but once they took off, it was beautiful ... the expressions were fabulous! Diwali revisited ... and old memories wiped out by new ... Barun and Sanaya seriously don't need dialogues - they say it all with their eyes ... Arnav's 'hmmm?' was seriously sexyyy!!!

And I don't know about India, but the new promo is airing continuously here ... I get Middle East feed, and I've never seen an IPK promo so many times!!!

Exactly Diya...the team seriously need to work on the editing part and scene continuation!!!

The expressions were just Knockout...I was totally engorssed and maybe thats why I didnt notice much abt anything elseLOL 
Seriously, des two dont need words as their eyes are enough to talk for them and that too so beautifully!!!Embarrassed 

Arnav's sexiness is increasing day by day!!!SillySillySilly
He is too hawt for our peace of mind!!!EmbarrassedLOL

Frankly I didnt see the promo since many days!!!!Confused

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Nadz: Gul khan was also telling that IPK is slightly based on Geet but with a fresh approach...she meant probably SP approachLOL...so if thats the case it was full on romance ..and the gloom period is very less..they keep the hate track very short and mingle it with lot of comedy...Arnie baby would love kushi like pagal once he comes out of his nafrat phase..thats what happened in GeetLOL

Hi Pinky and RiyaEmbarrassed

Diya ..Hi..looks like this marriage will last a month moreLOL...they may want a seat in the Guiness records..longest marriage on a television showLOL..but feel for the actors to wear same dress for days

Hola ZuBig smile...sorry was away againOuch...Gosh boss is a slave driverConfusedLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzana

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Hey Sush!

Glad to see you're all cheered up after yesterday's episode! Okay, you know what, I see your reasons and I see why there will be a marriage track. But every time I read Tanthya's posts and her reasoning, my stomach does a 360.. Have you read her posts? God, you both are like on different poles yet you both have strong believes in the marriage and separation track.
Where you draw parallels from the contrast "what they show should've happened but didn't", she says that all these symbols were shown to show that there will be no wedding, it will be a symbolic wedding and Khushi will stay at the Guptas "symbolically married". Ahhaa the contrast!!
But then again, Shyam's line about the sindoor could be a done deal towards an upcoming marriage!

I'm all for marriage, I just want it to happen already lol!

Hi Sugar...no haven,t read her posts...actually, I dont really read many other posts...just try to catch most peoples views on mine...

Lets see how it goes...

Edited by MsUniverse - 09 February 2012 at 10:14am

Go to top