Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Lets get it started in here... (Page 12)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Sush, Khushi needs to do something to earn back Arnav's trust. Khushi can't just step back and expect things to work out themselves.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhe1085fareeZuzanaDiyaS-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by getvidhya20

Originally posted by MsUniverse

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS">3 cheers for Nandu ...guys...he is smart!</font>

If CVs were really smart the will have Arnie hate "love" not hate "Khushi"

Sush did not get what do you mean by this. Why should hate love? WHy not Kushi?... I guess he will hate Kushi which implies he hates love...Can you be lil clear please.

I mean Arnie should hate the notion of love because all the pain, betrayal, an heart ache associated wih it...

May be thisis too abstract of a concept...but it is richer ... then the problem is not Khushi the problem is "love" itself...

Edited by MsUniverse - 08 February 2012 at 10:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommepremparbat

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Sush, Khushi needs to do something to earn back Arnav's trust. Khushi can't just step back and expect things to work out themselves.

Hmmm...dont tell me they will have Khushi the detective Ms. Uncover snakes truth now...

OMG...isn,t that a typical serial heroine behavior?..

I would feel CVs have taken us for a ride if they dont show marriage after signs and signs and singns of it...It has been going on forever...if they just want to show teenage romance or a romance period why toy with marriage symbolisms to this extent?

Edited by MsUniverse - 08 February 2012 at 10:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommesbk2

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
^ True, one of the reasons I like Khushi is because she is different from the typical serial heroines so hopefully they have something different in store for us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

faree

kushifan Senior Member
kushifan
kushifan

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
kushi will back for sometime coz she needs to recoup after such a storm .. from 2 people  one who is in love with her nd another who is obscessed with her .. she will wait for her sisters marraige to get over .. nd sort out this matter ... i think she needs a backing  maybe buaji will help her out.. i dont see babuji recovering soon irrespective of hand moving..i wonder whether he was brought only for kanyadaan..maybe to instigate her to the challenge mode only asr can do it.. but it will take some time..till then we need to wait nd see.now snakey has figured out both arhi have feelings towards each other .so he will target the vulnerable ,cold,emotional one asr coz he can handle him better.. in the promo we see snake make a sorry face nd not speaking anything .while kushi is only doing the talking nd she is speaking the ri8 thing but arnie is hearing the wrong words..looks like snake has already instigated .. nd laid a trap  nd kushi nd arnav are falling helplessly into it only for being in love ..  dont know if it made sense but after anji baby comes might be snake will change his plan of action to target arnav ..in the whole process kushi getting framed..dont know wats going on in cvs mind.. ain mokhe pe twist kar dete hai aur hamein patha bhi nahi chalega..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

susie

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Hey Sush!

Glad to see you're all cheered up after yesterday's episode! Okay, you know what, I see your reasons and I see why there will be a marriage track. But every time I read Tanthya's posts and her reasoning, my stomach does a 360.. Have you read her posts? God, you both are like on different poles yet you both have strong believes in the marriage and separation track.
Where you draw parallels from the contrast "what they show should've happened but didn't", she says that all these symbols were shown to show that there will be no wedding, it will be a symbolic wedding and Khushi will stay at the Guptas "symbolically married". Ahhaa the contrast!!
But then again, Shyam's line about the sindoor could be a done deal towards an upcoming marriage!

I'm all for marriage, I just want it to happen already lol!

Edited by sugar_babe - 08 February 2012 at 11:31pm

PommePommedocgirlZuzanapremparbatDiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

sush JKJ time Hug ola spice gurls!!

firstly, thank you for pointing out abbas's overacting dose. i honestly thought nobody would agree with me on that but phew luckily you mentioned it

no offence to him or his fans but he can't act saala and he has never really impressed me so far. although some or i rather say many find him convincing, i don't see any spark from him as a villain or as an actor. you don't have to grit your teeth, roll your eyes and move your muscles here and there to act. i guess he's not mature enough to pull off pervertwa's role

moving on to arhi, one advice for you arnav babu; pls get a room and do not romance your girl amidst a crowd and especially not in front of your jeejaji ROFL

so according to our freaky symbolism world arnav and khushi are a very happily married couple at present expecting a toofan in da futureLOL

@bold ... agree completely ... get a room!!! Not in the corridor, for heaven's sake ROFL Took eight months to get going, and now can't seem to stop ROFL

Snakewa ... Dead no words to waste on him

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommedocgirlZuzanapremparbat

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

@Diya, they would have probably been interrupted at the poolside too. They just can't get some privacy, that is what they need Anjali for had she been there she would have made sure no one interrupted them.

@Radhe, I know what you mean. I was fast forwarding his scenes and was shocked at how long his rehearsal took, it went from being comical to unbearable!!!

@Nadz, I think Nanhe, Nani, Shashi and Bua will all play an important role here. Nani and Nanhe are fond of Khushi, wouldn't believe his lies nor will Shashi and Bua let that happen. Shashi has been itching to get out of that wheelchair and gets his hands on Shyam and we already know Bua has threatened to kill him, a promise she will keep if she knows what he is doing.

Mandy, in other words, they need a ROOM!!! Just get them married already!!! LOL

Nani and Anjali also know that Shyam was not eager about the Arnav-Khushi match when they first suggested it ... and both Nani and Anjali, and I think NK also have definitel sensed the vibes between the two ... so Shyam accusing Khushi of chasing after him should not cut any ice at all ...
And Buaji, Garima and Payal can all vouch for the fact that Khushi was most unwilling for the engagement ... if the talk reaches them at all ...

I am really hoping that NK's camcorder has a role to play somewhere in the proceedings ...

Plus Khushi has made her feelings towards Arnav very clear too ... he may react blindly with rage initially ... but it will be more about her not telling him when she knows how much he cares about Anjali ... the thing is, he never (till recently) really gave her the confidence that she could do that ...

PommePommedocgirlpremparbatZuzana-Sush-

Go to top