Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: Lets get it started in here... (Page 11)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

@Radhe, I don't want him to make any rash decisions either. Let him hear her out first and then decide whether to push her away or blast her, maybe he will do both who knows. I want Khushi to know she was wrong to keep the truth from Arnav but at the same time I don't want her to give up on him. I want Khushi to fight.

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 08 February 2012 at 9:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeRadhe1085docgirlsbk2

kushifan Senior Member
kushifan
kushifan

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Zuzana]@Mandy: really couldnt control myself in that scene..Iwas ROFL...he was howlariousLOL...isnt it supposed to be evil? yeah I think thats what happens..Anji returns when Arnie is tense then Arnie asks kushi to come to the terrace ..snakewas followsDead...tragedy strikesOuch frens i guess the terrace is the witness for all all the snakey activities. snake revelation  happened to kushi at the terrace only.. nd now if the spoiler is correct snake revelation? to arnav {hope so} happening at the terrace only .so will it be that arnav will see things from the corner  nd go away nd go ri8 away to kushi nd rattle at her unnecessarily.. but i have a gut feeling that snakey revelation to the raizadas will also happen in that lucky terrace only ..nd i wish so much that when that day comes arnav,kushi ,mami nd anjali baby do the honours of  pushing that snake to death..i dont mind even if buaji,babuji nd kamala ji take the honours also .every1 including hari/om prakash watever  should do the honours.. but wen will dat day come?lucky terrace ... enlightening terrace.LOLLOLLOL yeh hai terrace ki kahani..Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzana-Sush-

Radhe1085 Senior Member
Radhe1085
Radhe1085

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

@Radhe, I don't want him to make any rash decisions either. Let him hear her out first and then decide whether to push her away or blast her, maybe he will do both who knows. I want Khushi to know she was wrong to keep the truth from Arnav but at the same time I don't want her to give up on him. I want Khushi to fight.

Mandy, totally with you on this. Lets hope for the Best!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Sush, terrific list! They've even shared a bed on New Year's eve so that bit about getting a room - been there, done that! If buaji hadn't interrupted who knows where that might have gone. LOLLOLLOL. Only the pheras need to be checked off...

It's great to see all the positivity and good humor return to this group ; yesterday everyone seemed  a bit off color thanks to the gloomy promo. ArHi ke pyaar ka jadoo hai. I'm not sure we'll get a shotgun wedding though. Like savvy05, I too think it's too big of a deal - too many TRPs at stake. Like Ratna I also think this show is at it's core a romance ; Arhi will marry for love. But I do like Trina's point about the New Year's eve prediction. May be the break will be a short one?Day Dreaming

Meanwhile the daily doses of ArHi romance are great. Show main romance koot koot ke bhar rahe hain Clap. I'm enjoying each day's scenes a little more than the previous ones. I wonder if we're getting this feast to prepare us for the famine ahead. At least we'll have a boatload of scenes to rewatch and enjoy while the upwas/vrat is in progress Wink

The soft, romantic, oblivious gazes reminded me of  Frankie Valli's song "Can't take my eyes off of you" (as a newbie I can't post a link yet!). Loved Teri Bindiya - thanks Zuzana :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhe1085desigirl_18ZuzanapremparbatDiyaS-Sush-CandYlicious_Ssbk2

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

@Zu and Radhe, one can hope!!
</div>
<div>

@Sush, I want action too! I wonder if Arnav will give Khushi one more chance to confide in him before he loses it completely and blasts her for not telling him the truth. We know a seperation track is coming it is just a matter of how the CVs choose to go about it.

By a separation track meaning no marriage?

Blast her...he will, I have no doubt...   But what matters is if he acts to get them married...

@ docgirl...Love that song...You are too good to be true...can,t take my eyes off of you...You will be heaven to touch...I want you so much... Big smile Big smile

Edited by MsUniverse - 08 February 2012 at 10:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhe1085docgirlpremparbatsbk2

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Wouldn't put it past the CVs to make it happen Sush, there've been shows in the past that follow that route and it would definately help in getting Khushi to put up a fight.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhe1085-Sush-sbk2

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Wouldn't put it past the CVs to make it happen Sush, there've been shows in the past that follow that route and it would definately help in getting Khushi to put up a fight.

Well in that case... I am optimistic for nothing...one can,t fight for trust...Khushi should know better...
getvidhya20 Senior Member
getvidhya20
getvidhya20

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS">3 cheers for Nandu ...guys...he is smart!</font>

If CVs were really smart the will have Arnie hate "love" not hate "Khushi"

Sush did not get what do you mean by this. Why should hate love? WHy not Kushi?... I guess he will hate Kushi which implies he hates love...Can you be lil clear please.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

Go to top