Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Nadz Jenny has just posted a write up on the interview..here is the link:
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing the link, zu!

@ all.. i'm around the forums but haven't been coping up properly. still gonna take sometime till i feed myself with the gupshups ;)

will be active from next week again.

but will try coming in :)
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hola Sush and moi Spice girls ๐Ÿค—

Sush i would say that checklist is just ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Frankly I was very afraid to come to the forum today๐Ÿ˜ณ I guess I felt peeps are still banging their heads after yday's episode๐Ÿ˜† 
I already had enough head-banging in ofc so didnt want to increase my headache more!!!๐Ÿคฃ

Sush u just made my day yaar with this positive post *hugs* for that ๐Ÿค—

I just loved the Bindi scene...there was so much of romance...there was no dialogue but I felt words were quite irrelevant at that moment...the scene in itself was such a poignant one!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Barun- Sanaya were exceptionally good in that scene๐Ÿ‘

The scene was very similar to the Diwali's "ALMOST KISS" yet such a huge contrast was there... especailly in their expressions and their acceptance of one another!!! ๐Ÿ˜

Arnav put his mark on Khushi or should I say he branded her forever with that ONE BINDI!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Such a beautiful symbolism there๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ...now that perwetwa can go anything or can go to any extend but he wont be able to seperate Arhi!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@pinky ... welcome back, hun!!!

@Nadzie ... I was thinking same thing ... NK's camcorder should be put to some use, right? And he seemed very clued on to jeejaji's true feelings today ๐Ÿ˜›

@all ... Snakewa made me laugh too ... and so his list of failed attempts continues ... Anjali is hale and hearty!
But they still haven't changed clothes yet ... WHEN is this marriage going to happen??? Longest marriage I have seen on telly - been going on for what? a month??? ๐Ÿ˜†

*edit* Riya, agree with you about the bindi scene ... although the setting up was shoddy ... how and where did they both land up in the corridor out of the blue? ... but once they took off, it was beautiful ... the expressions were fabulous! Diwali revisited ... and old memories wiped out by new ... Barun and Sanaya seriously don't need dialogues - they say it all with their eyes ... Arnav's 'hmmm?' was seriously sexyyy!!!

And I don't know about India, but the new promo is airing continuously here ... I get Middle East feed, and I've never seen an IPK promo so many times!!!

Edited by DiyaS - 12 years ago
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nadz: Gul khan was also telling that IPK is slightly based on Geet but with a fresh approach...she meant probably SP approach๐Ÿ˜†...so if thats the case it was full on romance ..and the gloom period is very less..they keep the hate track very short and mingle it with lot of comedy...Arnie baby would love kushi like pagal once he comes out of his nafrat phase..thats what happened in Geet๐Ÿ˜†

Hi Pinky and Riya๐Ÿ˜ณ

Diya ..Hi..looks like this marriage will last a month more๐Ÿ˜†...they may want a seat in the Guiness records..longest marriage on a television show๐Ÿ˜†..but feel for the actors to wear same dress for days

Edited by Zuzana - 12 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
To me all this symbolism leads to the fact that in the eye of God, their souls are married, even if they do not get married right now in front of people. 

Separation and the office track is I am rooting for. The scenario should be something like this after separation, that ASR buys a company unknown to him where Khushi is working. Would make it more interesting. 

The episode was good, I loved the Arhi scene, Arnav was to sexy and the way their faces lit up, it was so lovely. 

About Shaym, aggh why he had to be a peeping tom when Arhi were romancing. His delusion are getting worse, the acting he did in his room, I was like finish it already.I felt like punching his face.

If they want to make the leads separate it should be because of their past not because of Shaym.
bikerider thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

sharu I too laughed at snakewa today..he was completely luni..sharu did you see TT video...ur fav Nissar was saying office track never worked in IPk...so it will def be marriage

oh is it let me check ๐Ÿ˜†  i do not know why he said no office track. i started watching from the office track ๐Ÿ˜•

no issues hope they send her back to office as dress designer later point of time ๐Ÿ˜†

so its marriage.   thats good

bookworm20111 thumbnail
Hi,

I have been a silent reader of the forum and enjoy reading reading the insightful and often witty exchange of ideas by many of you. Reading through the posts during regular intervals at work has become an enjoyable routine now :) I did that even in the many months in between that I did not watch the show. Thanks for that.

Since someone sooner or later anyway expresses what I would have wanted to post, I am usually just content to read their threads.

A thought however has been niggling me and robbing me of my enjoyment (especially since this is primarily a romance, a daily soap with endless episodes) and I have been watching it for this very reason. So I was keen to bounce it around on the forum.

I think all of us get that the creatives do not really intend for this to be "the confession". They know the TRP value of the unspoken and unexpressed phase so they would naturally wish to prolong it for as long as they can. I dont expect a deep relationship building exercise a la Doorsarshan serials of old or Tanhaiyaan/Dhoop Kinare(Pakistani drama) etc. but the romance here is absolutely enjoyable in its own space.No complaints there...

We also know that every once in a while the creatives need to bring them to the brink since this a romance, so I guess this is what this is about. The couple have had several such relationship dynamic changing phases previosly...No complaints with that approach too.

Their fragile peace and budding romance could be thwarted and replaced with harsh feelings for a while. What I basically care about is seeing the actors in one frame enacting moving scenes. For sure that will be there since the serial revolves around them. No complaints if she is misunderstood or whatever plot device they come up with to extend things.

So what are my complaints then?

1. The CVs are almost giving themselves away by rushing into his realization (he reflected for all of 2 mins of screen space). It is like they are saying ..since we anyway don't intend for the confession to actually happen now we can't be bothered to give him a decent realization

2. No realization really on her part. As viewers we of course know their feelings but obviously it is fun to see it enacted. Again they have possibly reserved this for their actual confession when it happens

3. Since the creatives are in a rush to move to the next stage, they are in turn shortchanging his realization...they are not once showing him wondering what she feels for him. Is that not strange? Is it his assumption then that he can just propose and she will "of course" love me. For me to really enjoy a love story I like both people to equally value each other. The creatives have spent enough time showing how he finds her tasteless. ..maybe a pretense but it was voiced. Yes, yes we get that he has seen her good side, naughty side, interesting side...but has he reflected on it?

4. Also, he has not been shown even once thinking about their future..so what is he proposing then? This is once again a give away...they are not doing it because this is not "the confession". That may be so but it has needlessly lessened the impact I wanted to see...a guy falling for a woman and her qualities against his will, appreciating all the ways in which she is different from him and most importantly clearly showing how she has made him change his beliefs about matrimony and approach to life (holistic not piecemeal)

5. His approaching her in the corridor is ludicrous. Especially since they are alone in almost every other episode.

I think I have rambled on for quite a while now. Any body who feels this way or differently? Would love to hear back either way.

Cheers

p.s: I just posted these thoughts in a new thread but added them here since between all of you all the points I usually want to express get covered. So I figured this was the best way to get views of like minded people
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiyaS

*edit* Riya, agree with you about the bindi scene ... although the setting up was shoddy ... how and where did they both land up in the corridor out of the blue? ... but once they took off, it was beautiful ... the expressions were fabulous! Diwali revisited ... and old memories wiped out by new ... Barun and Sanaya seriously don't need dialogues - they say it all with their eyes ... Arnav's 'hmmm?' was seriously sexyyy!!!

And I don't know about India, but the new promo is airing continuously here ... I get Middle East feed, and I've never seen an IPK promo so many times!!!

Exactly Diya...the team seriously need to work on the editing part and scene continuation!!!

The expressions were just Knockout...I was totally engorssed and maybe thats why I didnt notice much abt anything else๐Ÿ˜† 
Seriously, des two dont need words as their eyes are enough to talk for them and that too so beautifully!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Arnav's sexiness is increasing day by day!!!๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช
He is too hawt for our peace of mind!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Frankly I didnt see the promo since many days!!!!๐Ÿ˜•